Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Some of my mods

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Jules or Juliet, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Tiana

Tiana New Member

Good stuff peaceoffcake, where abouts in croatia do you live. My father lives in zadar, was there in.comgust, great part of the world.

2. Odonsorse

Odonsorse New Member

3. babiilove<3

babiilove<3 New Member

Thank you.
    Katana is not VV mod. Katan have two battery tubes. Longer tube for 18650 and shorter for 18350 or 16340.
    With this kind of atomizer you don't need higher voltage then regular.
    I don't want to brake rules here and I can't talk about selling before contact admins of this forum.
    Sorry.

4. zero248

zero248 New Member

I live in Zagreb, capitol of Croatia. Zadar is the b.comtifull city (old part of course). We use to go on vacation to Dalmatia (croatian coast) but I prefer to go more souther on islands. There is much warmer and very warm and clean sea. But prices in Croatia is very big and my family and I rather goes to Greece, Turkey, Tunisia for summer holidays.

5. shrew

shrew New Member

thanks...where can you get the genesis Atomiser and tank collection.. it looks awsome...and i hate cartomisers so this looks really good to me..
    cheers

6. yasemin1

yasemin1 New Member

damm i can't wait...will have to do some furious googling!

7. Sushi McPenguin

Sushi McPenguin New Member

8. Raspzilla

Raspzilla New Member

9. unclebob23

unclebob23 New Member

I have been watching your stuff for a while now, b.comtiful work.

RC

10. Megan N

Megan N New Member

yes been checking them out from time to time on ecf as well. would have probably ordered one a while back if i wasn't banned on ecf lol, just too lazy to set up another account and work out how to order one i guess . So its good that peaceoffcake is on this forum now.

11. gepAbsed

gepAbsed New Member

Are these limited run, on demand, or general production? I like the look of the piccolo for a smaller mod that would probably take a Kick module when available.

12. stellamols

stellamols New Member

+1
    I like the look of the piccolo too

13. Zippy

Zippy New Member

Thank you guys. I'm very happy you like my work.
    Big Game, Unisex and Piccolo was my first serious mods and I don't intend made new ones. After that I create Black Pearl. This is 18650 mod made from aluminium and powder coated. You can see BP in my first post here (black, red and purple). Then I find out about Genesis and tank sistem and made my first Genesis atty. OMG that was so good and from that I was vape regular atys only when I must test new mod I made. After my first version of Genesis (on pictures) I made Genesis V2 with few upgrades. Now I'm working on version 3 with more upgrades. For few days I hope I will show you Genesis V3.
    Year ago I create Hybrid. This is combo mod+genesis atty integrated. I made only 40 pieces of Hybrid and one Hybrid is somwhere in canada (I think in Geelong).
    I do not have time but also I can sleep much (now is 2:45AM in Croatia) so I need almost one year to made Katana. Not easy for me to praise my own work but I'm really proud with Katana.
    Katana is made from stainless steel, had genesis atty integrated, 3ml tank, two battery tubes, mechanical switch with lock option, cover for tank with windows to see liquid level, laser engraved Katana on both tubes. No wire, no solder, no electronic.
    Here is few more pictures and vids of Katana.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. royo59

royo59 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;obX1C9zIqaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obX1C9zIqaw&list=UUIykFWqv0VrCN3Nni6Ec8Zw&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

[video=youtube;V58Zrx-1ygQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V58Zrx-1ygQ&list=UUIykFWqv0VrCN3Nni6Ec8Zw&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

15. Julia.

Julia. New Member

What a b.comtiful PV!

16. flodadar

flodadar New Member

Thank you.

17. mistyrio

mistyrio New Member

they are a very pretty pair

18. DeathVolker

DeathVolker New Member

Nice work! A typical Croatian - they can create magic with their hands.

19. ignoche

ignoche New Member

Everybody can do this but thank you.

20. cahScoofe

cahScoofe New Member

Yes, b.comtiful work there mate. Is that a Hammerskins t-shirt your wearing in vid2?