Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Simple Recipes - 3 Ingredients or less

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by nayutaro, Oct 4, 2015.

1. basic80

basic80 New Member

I think candy cane might be a bit too sweet, I want something sorta like a peppermint lifesaver, only slightly less sweet than that. lol, I'll just have to play around with it a bit, I'm gonna make a few 5ml lots of different strengths, sweetness and bite, and see which one I like best.

2. Changed by Lithium

Changed by Lithium New Member

Sorry peoples, couldn't come up with a 3 ingredient so will contribute a simple 4 ingredient if that's ok, I'm just venturing into the world of mixing. This recipe started off as a "clone" recipe but I found that it just didn't do it for me although I thought it had potential, so I tweaked a few of the percentages a little. I've got 30ml steeping for a week now and it smells awesome, will give it a bit longer before I get into it, so I've just been mixing up 5ml batchs to keep me going (until the good stuff from Noe arrives).

GORILLA JUICE-
    Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 5%
    Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 2%
    7 Leaves Tobacco (FA) 2%
    Cotton Candy (TPA) 1%

Mix in a flat bottom glass and give it 3 or 4 good stirs with a battery operated milk frother until it goes all white and let it settle and clear in between each time (got that from Lordy's video). Only at the end add 1% Vape Wizard, hit it once more with the milk frother (but not for as long just enough to properly mix it in) and then put it away to steep (or do like I have been doing on small batches and just get in to it after sitting overnight ! ha ha). You might ask why I add the Vape Wizard at the end ? I don't honestly know, but for some reason in my limited experience I've found that it seems to do the job better after everything else is well and truly mixed up. The other thing I do is to have the glass standing in a container of hot water from the tap whilst mixing the ingredients, it gives warmth (you don't want it boiling from the kettle) to everything and once again IMHO gives a better result. As soon as everything is mixed the glass comes straight out of the hot water.

No doubt there is probably a less hassle and better way of mixing.
    Cheers
    Sodd

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Yes I do, but I had to stop using VBIC from TFA be.comse of the popcorn lung risks.
    French vanilla is OK but a little creamy and Musk candy is great but neither hit the spot as much as the one that can kill me. FML

4. Bisheeyma

Bisheeyma New Member

I personally dont worry about popcorn lung,but i am aware of it and dont usually buy concentrates that use those ingredients Van-Bean ice cream is one i had to try though and i will probably only vape it 5ml at 3% in this blend once or twice a week.

5. Dylan Calvert

Dylan Calvert New Member

What is popcorn lung it sounds serious.

6. levarito

levarito New Member

People who worked in popcorn factories began getting lung problems. It turned out it was be.comse they were constantly breathing in the butter flavour that is added to popcorn.

Butter flavour has a chemical called diacetyl in it, which is what .comses the problem. Diacetyl is ok to eat, but not ok to breathe in for long periods of time.

So it's best to stay away from butter-type flavours. Companies often tell you whether a flavour has diacetyl in it, and that its not suitable for vaping.

7. gecewemo

gecewemo New Member

A vendor on here (dare not post a link) has a VBIC that apparently does not have the diacetyl additive. Yet to try it.

8. r6fvzcu44

r6fvzcu44 New Member

I like ripe peach and ripe strawberry @ 8% each. Chuck in some EM in if you like. It's a nice simple all day vape for me.

9. caramelcappuccino

caramelcappuccino New Member

You've also got to make sure they don't use acetoine (not sure on the spelling sorry) as that can carry small amounts of diacetyl. The big issue with the diacetyl is the damage it does to your lungs is irreversible so it makes the risk somewhat worse than smoking.

10. futhspeehealf

futhspeehealf New Member

Where can I get ECMS grape?

11. vyeo

vyeo New Member

12. Blondie B.

Blondie B. New Member

Thanks for that :)

13. viktor14

viktor14 New Member

Heres a simple but delicious one I call Troppo Stu, as I made it for my SO .comse he loves the fruity vapes.

3% pineapple
    3% mango
    5% orange

and a couple of drops of koolada, this is optional but does give it a little kick.

I use TPA concentrates for this one, and mix it at 18mg nic.

I used 30%pg and 70%vg for this juice as my SO likes the vapor output from high vg, and I have a slight pg allergy so avoid high pg juices.

Its a yummy recipe, and I would give it at least a week of steeping, seems that the flavours blend really well if given at least a week, you can vape it straight away, but you'll lose the top notes if you do, and get mostly pineapple coming through.

14. Rostislav Raykov

Rostislav Raykov New Member

That sounds delicious!

15. tweek

tweek New Member

Pineapple gave both me and my partner hay fever type symptoms (sneezing and feeling stuffed up), which is odd to say the least. Might try a recipe like this to see if it's better when mixed at a lower dilution (was 10% pineapple by itself)

16. boulfusculads

boulfusculads New Member

Hey Quom, I found the pineapple to be a really strong flavour, same with the mango, so cut down the percentage when using them in any recipe, same with grape, otherwise it tends to over power everything else. When I make this recipe for myself, I add some coconut as well, but SO hates coconut so I leave it out of his mix. I like to play around with flavours, (I'm new to mixing so its still a lot of fun to experiment), and I may even add a bit of passionfruit to Troppo Stu, the next time I make this mix.

Its strange but FA custard gives me the worst blocked nose and sneezing, but no other custard does, weird. I wonder if you tried a different brand of pineapple flavouring if it would have the same result?

17. SoftCrack

SoftCrack New Member

Hi Pavlov, how's the mixing going? If you are looking for good value flavourings and a good range, check out Juice Factory Tom is fantastic, and the postage is super fast. There is a vendor sub forum for juice factory on AVF as well.

18. Zeina

Zeina New Member

I was a bit disappointed to tell the truth. It's TFA and I was expecting pineapple, pineapple instead of lolly pineapple flavour.

19. viemage

viemage New Member

I haven't come across any pineapple flavour that tastes like real pineapple, they all seem to be the lolly type, mind you I haven't tried them all.

20. Remkade

Remkade New Member

Flavor west pinapple tastes pretty good in the MBV pineapple upsidedown cake,dont know what it is like on it's own but pinapple upsidedown cake rocks as a flavor.