Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Show us your genuine mods

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by blewaycle, Sep 16, 2015.

1. ypgleqf58d

ypgleqf58d New Member

Did nothing seem to sink in lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. apoksRow

apoksRow New Member

Nice set up Minnaz...looks similar to mine:joyous:

3. keta111

keta111 New Member

catering to those who are offended is a great way to empower the Social Justice Warriors.
    if you can be offended by a brand or vendor name then you are indeed a fragile person.
    there is no medication for being offended because its a personal matter and not something that the world must work on to keep you at peace.

as the great Stephen Fry says "You're offended ? well, so what ?"

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Very Nice!

I just ordered one from Vapoureyes with a VLS Vulcan! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

That Copper looks divine.

5. gKerryGarciak

gKerryGarciak New Member

I agree. I for one can't wait for Vape.to to become the commercial and advertising hub that it should be, providing us all with limited and biased information and minimal assistance but plenty of plugs for vendors looking to line their own pockets with the money of the newly converted.

The travesty is that Vape.to is an open forum designed as a meeting place for like-minded people to discuss their hobby rather than a vehicle for shameless promotion of commercial interests. I'm sure the repeated efforts of the few will succeed in freeing us of this dreadful place of rules and order soon.

Or you could just flounce like the last bunch... Please flounce

6. okinos

okinos New Member

What does flounce mean?

7. Illurgils

Illurgils New Member

Can you not.

This has been the only thread I like on here and it's getting trashed with shit.

8. btcffo

btcffo New Member

9. DesQQKkYlw

DesQQKkYlw New Member

:spit: :giggle: :coat:

10. NeakLegreeLap

NeakLegreeLap New Member

f*^k me, can't ONE f*^king thread be kept on track around here?

11. Victoria M

Victoria M New Member

What are you talking about?

12. mikanau8z

mikanau8z New Member

You asked what a "flounce" was, just giving you an example that you used.

13. Ceakidiks

Ceakidiks New Member

You really have to spell it out to me because you're not making sense.

14. Unlorgo

Unlorgo New Member

15. norski

norski New Member

seem you appear to be a little slow on the uptake here is an exact copy of Post #38 in the referenced thread. To make it a little easier for you I have highlighted the relevant statement you made. Pity you still didn't feel that way.

"Anyway, I shall leave you all with a riddle since we talk about Uncles.

My family owned a service station, restaurant, and a fairly luxurious house and some land. Quite well off we were.

Until ethnically cleansed. My father was in a Turkish Prison in Adana Turkey. We did not know if he was alive. He was in custody for a year after the war and only discovered by the the BBC as a result of a Turkish Farmer's tip off. I ask you to watch Midnight Express because my father was interviewed by the film maker for realism.

My Uncle was a famous poet and executed at the age of 17. He was an award winning poet and there have been several books published including his works whilst in custody.

We have an international Court of Human Rights Claim in The Hague worth millions and heavily reported within the international media and Amnesty International.

I have a very deep concern when I see people suffer like they are in Kobani. Maybe it's because my family has been touched or effected by similar barbarity. I would'nt wish it on my worst enemy.

I enjoyed the forum but I realize that this forum is not for me so I bid everyone good luck with staying of the ciggies and keep fighting the good fight.

God bless and thank you for letting me participate here.
    "

16. darkangel_zheinah

darkangel_zheinah New Member

17. aladdinwa

aladdinwa New Member

Was it really only a fortnight ago............

18. Watermelon Nerd~ ~MYNATF

Watermelon Nerd~ ~MYNATF New Member

That is a very sensitive subject.

it's like going to a r@pe victim and telling them they deserved what they got because of their dress! You're not a very nice person.

19. obugger

obugger New Member

Can you please leave this thread. I think it would be best.

What you wrote is on a public forum and the part Stewey was referring to was obvious as it was highlighted in bold.

20. maxikki

maxikki New Member

I just asked a question!

I don't understand the reference to kobani.

Look, it doesn't bother me, but maybe some people need to respect others on this forum and their right to participate.

If I cop a permaband, i go with head up high and with my dignity. I would be ok with it.

there is more at stake here than this thread and I appreciate that it is an important thread here. But so was my review which was trashed. What gives others the right to do that and why did the mods let the bash fest go on for 50 pages?

Fact is, there are important threads everywhere to different people for various reasons and all have a right to do this in a respectful manner.

The bigger issue is the lack of tolerance for me and quite a few others - and I would say this is of much greater importance to any thread.

I will refrain from posting about this again, because I think I have said my piece.