Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Show us your daily HANDCHECK avf!!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Animal Lover, Dec 8, 2015.

1. acid_zebra: a-the-ist

acid_zebra: a-the-ist New Member

Loving the Handlebar at the moment!

[​IMG]

2. sub3

sub3 New Member

So you already recieved tbe xvo stick? I thought it wasnt available yet. Theyve got it at ft ships in 7days. Any chance of some pics and a link im interested in this one :)

3. skrb

skrb New Member

4. jiscino

jiscino New Member

Cheers jim. It looks pretty compact but was wondering if it was pocket friendly. I hate bulky mods. So, too weighty for the pocket?

5. CALIPSO1234

CALIPSO1234 New Member

I used to do sparkling. Can't handle it anymore. I just drink 2 pales instead lol.

6. Sirslither

Sirslither New Member

Yes Steve, including battery and atty it it weighs approx 225g, probably not that bad but I have been used to istick weight for the last couple of months.

7. mmo6789

mmo6789 New Member

I ordered on the 12th September and have had it for about a week or so.
    I like it so much I've ordered another.
    I did post a pic a few pages back.

It's a decent pocket size, solid and has nice non rattly buttons
    Sometimes, but rarely, it has asked me if the coil is new, even though I haven't removed the tank.
    Also, in stealth mode it will, on the odd occasion, still light up but very briefly.

8. telect

telect New Member

Thanks for the info. Im gonna look into getting one. Either that or the radius, but i like the compact look of the xvo :)

9. mohammedbreon

mohammedbreon New Member

I'm at work right now but I'll post some photos of both the xvostick and the Envy later on so you can get an idea on their sizes.

10. OntarioGreys

OntarioGreys New Member

Thanks dude, that would be helpfull :)

11. businessman

businessman New Member

I also love the look of the Envy. The one thing that worries me is its made by Athena. Hopefully the fact that Nature Vape
    is involved means the QC will be up to scratch.

12. heny

heny New Member

I agree, I wanna hear peoples experiences with it first, I like the look of it too.

13. Manaconda

Manaconda New Member

So far cannot comlt the little thing, chip seems solid in vw mode haven't tried temp yet and probably wont. Build quality seems fine, 510 works and battery life pretty good.

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Sweet as mate, it'll be really sweet if you can keep us updated how she goes, im really intrested in one of those mods... cheers.

15. lppelobzttnv

lppelobzttnv New Member

Here's a couple....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. SoulErotic

SoulErotic New Member

Damn you people, I really want one of those athena mods ;/ haha

17. LeeV18

LeeV18 New Member

In my experience with Athena mods....if you get one that works and doesn't die on you within a couple of charges, it can be
    a really good device. Its just they have such high failure rate....well they used to and did up until at least a few months ago.
    Its not so bad when you are paying under $40 but a bit more of a risk when you are paying $100 +.

18. sun_and_moon_1973

sun_and_moon_1973 New Member

I was on the naturevapes site a few weeks ago for some of their coils and saw the envy 17. I came very close to putting one in the cart but it was my first purchase from them so I kept it to the atomizer and coils. If Simon gets them I will be a buyer.

19. kensi

kensi New Member

Cheers mate! That is a great side by side :) ive actually pulled the trigger on the xvostick clone since i like the look of it better and its been getting good feedback. The athena will be next if im happy with the form factor. Thanx for the pics ;)

20. fineprnt

fineprnt New Member

I reckon you'll like it. I've got a few of Chels original mods and this feels just like one of them.
    I didn't think I'd like the button position but it's actually a very good spot. You can hold the mod completely in your hand and use the lower part of your thumb to press it.