Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

shotty mods

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Teroneld, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Teroneld

Teroneld New Member

due to some pms i recieved ive crawled out of my hiding spot and have made a batch of these little buggers
    3 or 4 of these are already spoken for
    which leaves 3 up for grabs to readers of this forum
    i usually sell these to the us for $89 us delivered for just the mod and nothing else
    on this forum this batch are $80 canuk buckaroos delivered
    if needed i can supply them with 801 atties if required at price matched to hg"s
    i was testing these with the 801s and it does kik arse with those atty's , its just the size and that they sometimes leak without packing the cart properly that some people find annoying but they run very cool and take hi volts well
    the same goes for 801 to 510 atty adapters as i have some extra in for these
    these units are built to take 2 x 16340 cr123 type protected/unprotected batts or 2 x 17335 type batts at 3.0 volts
    3.6/3.7 can be used but maybe try some hi volt rated atties for that
    there is probably more i should write into this but i had to finish these today and im buggered
    i will add more to this later when im more alert
    crappy pics due to crappy photographer/camera
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

shotty with 510 adapters fitted
    [​IMG]

2. Veplyclebloox

Veplyclebloox New Member

due to some pms i recieved ive crawled out of my hiding spot and have made a batch of these little buggers
    3 or 4 of these are already spoken for
    which leaves 3 up for grabs to readers of this forum
    i usually sell these to the us for $89 us delivered for just the mod and nothing else
    on this forum this batch are $80 canuk buckaroos delivered
    if needed i can supply them with 801 atties if required at price matched to hg"s
    i was testing these with the 801s and it does kik arse with those atty's , its just the size and that they sometimes leak without packing the cart properly that some people find annoying but they run very cool and take hi volts well
    the same goes for 801 to 510 atty adapters as i have some extra in for these
    these units are built to take 2 x 16340 cr123 type protected/unprotected batts or 2 x 17335 type batts at 3.0 volts
    3.6/3.7 can be used but maybe try some hi volt rated atties for that
    there is probably more i should write into this but i had to finish these today and im buggered
    i will add more to this later when im more alert
    crappy pics due to crappy photographer/camera
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

shotty with 510 adapters fitted
    [​IMG]

3. kjchronic

kjchronic New Member

YAY FINALLY FINISHED

VERY HAPPY WOOOO

4. openingbatsmen

openingbatsmen New Member

YAY FINALLY FINISHED

VERY HAPPY WOOOO

5. Arevaneax

Arevaneax New Member

BILLLLYY!!! please please please Shotgun 1!!! (pun intended) :eek:

6. airjbasketball

airjbasketball New Member

BILLLLYY!!! please please please Shotgun 1!!! (pun intended) :eek:

7. AdultBunnies

AdultBunnies New Member

yep done dbn pm me your addy thru here or whirlpool

8. Lausewaw

Lausewaw New Member

yep done dbn pm me your addy thru here or whirlpool

9. Lipfeexia

Lipfeexia New Member

Way to go billy cant wait to get my hands on this!

You were doing the adaptors yeah? Ill need an adaptor to fit the 510's. How much does that bring it up to?

I dont think I have any of those batteries. I have ahh something else. Two 3V batts that shipped with my indulgence.

10. sulpher

sulpher New Member

Way to go billy cant wait to get my hands on this!

You were doing the adaptors yeah? Ill need an adaptor to fit the 510's. How much does that bring it up to?

I dont think I have any of those batteries. I have ahh something else. Two 3V batts that shipped with my indulgence.

11. One and Only

One and Only New Member

i wouldnt have a clue what the indulgence uses but i looked it up with the power of an eastmall link
    18350's !! interesting and odd choice and would be a bees thingy too big in diameter but having never actually used an 18350 im wondering just how much more outer diameter it would be above a 17335 which my device takes quite easily , the length is ok
    right have just been out in the shed playing with some vernier thingy and measured it up to make sure and the 18 is a problem , if it was 17.5 ish it would be a fair bet but its just too close to call so im betting against it
    strange why they would go just above a standard size for the batt in the indulgence
    or is it clever ? ;)

12. someonemin

someonemin New Member

i wouldnt have a clue what the indulgence uses but i looked it up with the power of an eastmall link
    18350's !! interesting and odd choice and would be a bees thingy too big in diameter but having never actually used an 18350 im wondering just how much more outer diameter it would be above a 17335 which my device takes quite easily , the length is ok
    right have just been out in the shed playing with some vernier thingy and measured it up to make sure and the 18 is a problem , if it was 17.5 ish it would be a fair bet but its just too close to call so im betting against it
    strange why they would go just above a standard size for the batt in the indulgence
    or is it clever ? ;)

13. Rainey

Rainey New Member

i got a set of 17340's.... if the 17335 fits easily, im guessing it wont be too much a problem to squeeze these babies in?

14. genkoosia

genkoosia New Member

i got a set of 17340's.... if the 17335 fits easily, im guessing it wont be too much a problem to squeeze these babies in?

15. theguyofhate1

theguyofhate1 New Member

the 17340's should be fine as its made for 16340's anyway and i myself use 17335's
    yours is in the post but i did throw in 3 earth magnets to use as spacers as required
    the spring fitted in the mod is weak so use the magnets to get a snug fit with no rattling batts and good connection
    diff batts with the same specs can differ in size depending on which chinese factory they come from
    hell even in the same batch ive got some that are all over the place and thats for both protected and non protected

16. ass

ass New Member

the 17340's should be fine as its made for 16340's anyway and i myself use 17335's
    yours is in the post but i did throw in 3 earth magnets to use as spacers as required
    the spring fitted in the mod is weak so use the magnets to get a snug fit with no rattling batts and good connection
    diff batts with the same specs can differ in size depending on which chinese factory they come from
    hell even in the same batch ive got some that are all over the place and thats for both protected and non protected

17. xxkinbon

xxkinbon New Member

Great work billy and thanks for the PM!

Ive sent payment through this morning, 100 dollars.

Ill shoot you a PM too just so you know.

Man, cant wait to get this.

18. pasyaermfg

pasyaermfg New Member

Great work billy and thanks for the PM!

Ive sent payment through this morning, 100 dollars.

Ill shoot you a PM too just so you know.

Man, cant wait to get this.

19. edgegrave

edgegrave New Member

20. aaceace

aaceace New Member