Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

quick review of the zero gravity dripper clone

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cassandra F, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Cassandra F

Cassandra F New Member

no video or pics(maybe if people request)

got it from fasttech, i love dripping but sometimes its a challenge for 3 main reasons. in the dark if im sleeping, driving and when im drunk(the lesser things i need to carry to vape the better).

i initially tried the big dripper. hated it, for so many reasons. small post holes, spinning post holes, it leaked continously, the air holes were too small. i sold it(or gave it away, cant remember). the zero gravity had 1 video review but i thought, hell, what i got to lose. so i bought it from fasttech for 14usd.

first and foremost, it works. very, very well. ive got a 0.1ohm coil. dual parallel 24guage coil. its got an enormous well. way bigger than my plume veil. the filling from top cap screw hole works, but can be problematic. you have to block the drip tube hole in the middle before filling, and becomse of that the air pressure forces liquid back out when ure filling. so youll never really get a full tank in there unless youre ultra patient, which im not. its meant to hold 3.5ml, i got 3mls in there, the other half was just all over the tank. when you do plunge it is a very strong spring, so its solid, it doesnt shake, it only takes 1,2 plunges to fully soak your wick. BUT becuase its the drip tip that plunges, half your drip tip does dip into your juice tank, so itll be covered in liquid once ure done. pain in the ass but its a big drip tip, so as long as you dont put the whole tip in your gob youre fine. the drip tube works very well. its perfectly centred in the middle unlike hte big dripper. so it evenly distributes your liquid.

the build deck is a bit of a pain in the ass comse the walls do get in the way but its not too bad. positive post DOES NOT spin, thank **** for that. nothing worse than a spinning positive post.

one more con is that it is freaking huge. considering my smpl mod is 78mm, the dripper including the drip tip(since its a part of it) is only 5-6mm shorter than the mod. might not be an issue to most people but ive been dripping for more than a year so its a HUGE change.

otherwise im happy with my purchase. good to just pick up a mod and not have to worry about bringing a bottle.

2. irredhorTrova

irredhorTrova New Member

Can't quite figure it out form the pics, but it will come to me.
    [TABLE="width: 800"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD][​IMG][/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [TD] [​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Need to see it in action.

3. RuL

RuL New Member

yyou got skills if u can drip while sleeping bro haha
    nice short and sweet review

4. oosssvckyo

oosssvckyo New Member

i usually stick the nozzle of the bottle in the drip tip and squeeze and hope it wets my coils. lol.

5. khogmohon

khogmohon New Member

Enthusiasm and skill will become second nature after a while. When you squeeze it, it does get wet... Enough already... Good night hun!

[​IMG]