Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Provari V2 vs Buzz Pro LR DCC shoot out.

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RyanE, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Mary-annie

Mary-annie Guest

I have looked every were all over the net for the batteries that notcigs sells for the Buzz pro are these sold out all over the world? ?

2. TymC

TymC Guest

3. Arod

Arod Guest

Can somebody tell me the reason for the tiny light INSIDE the Buzz Pro? There doesn't seem to be a point to having it and it seems like it would be a drain on the battery even though just a slight drain.

4. shellmae

shellmae Guest

It serves a couple of functions. It tells you if your battery's dead (Red when firing) if you've hit the Amp limit (Purple when Firing) or if everything is good to go (Blue when firing) the drain on the battery is so minute as to not even matter.

5. Thanks. I didn't know any of that.

6. Cafell

Cafell Guest

I read that stuff about the light over at notcigs forum some folks were trying to help a person with a problem, it explains it in the technical thread notcigs.com/ forum

7. SongDoctor

SongDoctor Guest

According to the Notcigs's manual "red means the power is on, blue means it is activated, red with the button pushed is a shorted output or atty.'

Purple is not mentioned, although I do seem to recall purple from a previous version.

8. onestep_

onestep_ Guest

Woo hoo my Green Buzz Pro is out for delivery""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" :funnythumbsup1: