Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Provari V2 vs Buzz Pro LR DCC shoot out.

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RyanE, Apr 21, 2015.

1. So it sounds just like the Provari v2 on those 1.5 dcc I have always had mine in tanks.

2. Vanny

Vanny Guest

mini has the same v2 ciruitry. Just smaller body

3. misery

misery Guest

Awesome info Fazed. Very good comparison showing the capabilities of each device in regards to dual coil cartos.

I love my 1.5 ohm dual coils at 5+ volts. They only last a couple of days for me as well. I've got to toss them every third day... the draw gets too tight and I start losing flavor. I've recently started using the 1.7 XL single coil cartos (resurrectors, rejuvenators, you can find them under many names) at 4.4ish volts, and the vape is similar. The dual coils give a fuller vape, but the difference is smaller than I thought it would be.

4. KiKiK

KiKiK Guest

Thats the one reason i stopped using the DCC's a while back. They are great the first day then the second day the draw is already super tight and a off taste develops. The ressurectors i like a lot but every other one i also have a tight draw issue after a few days. They are my second fav cartos though right behind my boges. Since my vari can push the DCC's up to 5v i bet there's a tolerance difference on each chip.

5. AndresVfffff

AndresVfffff Guest

Just the other day I got some Boge 2ohm XXL single coils (same size as a DCC) and I'm a happy camper! I get to use all my cool DCT tanks, and still use my preferred carto.

Sent via cellular communication device...

6. Ryuu

Ryuu Guest

Fazed we're di you find those ?

7. 310vapers.com has them. I ordered some to try when I purchased my 3VO. I have always been a Boge guy, but love the capacity of the DCT tanks. Now I can have both!

Link is HERE. Select XXL size in the drop down menu.

8. JoeMamma

JoeMamma Guest

Thanks Fazed so I was looking at their multimeter is that a good one?? and on those 2.0 ohms on a vv mod how high can you take the voltage ??:happy2:

9. AlyceB

AlyceB Guest

I don't know about the multi meter, but it should be fine. I use a craftsman auto ranging one and it's pretty accurate. Radio Shack has them as well for similar cost.

As far as the voltage on a 2 ohm carto. On your Provari, you should be able to go all the way to 6v with no problem, however, it will taste burnt.

A 3 ohm boge at 5.2v is about 9 watts. To achieve a similar vape experience (same wattage on a 2 ohm carto) set it to 4.2v and you'll be set!

10. radium

radium Guest

Those are pretty much my max voltages on those two cartos as well. ANy higher usually burns.

11. soontobemrsJ

soontobemrsJ Guest

Thanks guys I ordered the multimeter with the Boge xxl and battery boxes. Now I'm trying to find a digital volt meter to screw on my mini sweet vapes vv box mod their out of stock every were I did find one at notcigs. Any Ideas on this I'm surfing the net.

12. minbymin

minbymin Guest

Smoktech has them in stock as of yesterday. I don't have the URL as I'm on my phone, but I'm sure you can find it easy enough.

13. """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

14. QuacL

QuacL Guest

I found it and in black or white wow thank you so much I made an order with them the other day and did not see them in stock so I didn't look today just ordered again thanks. I am so spoiled with my Provari's and that read out but This is a g
    ood handy tool to have.

15. Shak

Shak Guest

I just received my volt indicator from Smoktek and really like it.

16. qtpie

qtpie Guest

I will get mine most likely on Thursday

17. JustBelieve

JustBelieve Guest

I ordered Wednesday PM and had it in my hand Friday am but they are in FL & I'm in AL just neighbors.

18. hockeydude

hockeydude Guest

I agree it is more like comparing an apple and an orange, but you can still say which fruit you prefer.

I personally like features of both, so I built my own LMFAO. But I honestly will be buying a buzz pro before I buy the provari, but that being stated, I will also be buying a provari too. But I am becoming more of a collector.......so my opinion is becoming less and less valid about higher end PV's, because like pokemon I gotta catch them all..............

19. ThankU

ThankU Guest

uh oh , and the addiction starts lol

20. DanyMercury

DanyMercury Guest

lol atm, I have megaladon and an eGo, I have on order and already in the mail Zenesis Standard, Zenesis Mini, ooSTURMoo Mod, another 2 Megaladons. I have on order being made a SweetVapes Grip, an Eraser, and a couple of other PV's I can't recall off the top of my head. I am building 5 ePipe mods and I am prototyping another 3 PVs for my annual christmas project (I usually give handmade pipes to friends and family) atm, and I have the mega-laden megaladons project, I am working on with help from people all around the world lol. I been vaping a little over a year, I have been commited to vaping about 3 months, and in three months I went from vaping on disposables and cheap carto ecig that might as well been called disposables (heck so disposables were better built) to collecting PV's with a passion, and all I had to do for my wife to be cool with me spending all this money is quit playing MMO's, quit building crazy inventions, and agree never to stink up her house with my nasty pipes or cigarettes again :)

Yea I am addicted to mods...................................and she caved in on the whole crazy invention demand so I can still tinker all I want......