Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Please help a smoker wanting to make the switch!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by maxiustop6933, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Dususals

Dususals New Member

Hi muscovyduckling.

A few tips:

Make sure you prime the coils before installing them by putting a few drops of liquid in the holes on the side of the coil to make sure they are nicely saturated.
    If using a variable volt or variable wattage device - start low and move up from there if you wish.
    If 18mg liquid is not satisfying the nic craving, don't be afraid to go up to 24mg.
    Sometimes going from smokes to vaping it may make you cough or seem a bit harsh - this will go away after a little use.
    Always ask if you need help, there is much good advice on this forum as you have already found out.

Wishing you and your partner all the best in giving up the smokes.

2. tazm

tazm New Member

Thanks guys :)

I really mean it. Everyone is so supportive and helpful here. Really appreciate it :)

3. sqlg

sqlg New Member

I leave my tanks upside down so they dont leak in the heat. They are bottom fed coils tho, where the airflow comes from below. Eg kanger subtank and uwell crown. So upside down is actually safer for them. People.with experience with the tanks you choose should be able to give you the best info for your particular tank. Xx
    All the best.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. slaloms

slaloms New Member

Ok guys, I am going to make a hardware purchase now I think.

Tyzer is posting me an MVP 2.0 PIF (thanks champ!!) and I was thinking of getting two Innokin Endura T18s (one for the hubby) and a .comtilus Mini tank (can be used on the T18 and the MVP right?), and a pack of coils for the T18 and the .comtilus, from VapourEyes.

I am going to order the turquoise T18 :) :) :)

5. Praireale

Praireale New Member

Well, I just wanted to say thanks heaps to everyone for chiming in with your great suggestions and tips.

With your help I've managed to order some liquids and T18 starter kits, plus I have a box mod coming from Tyzer and a 'care package' containing all sorts of stuff from Mallee. So thanks :)

I know I said at the start that I wanted to purchase 'something that will last' straight away, but I've come to accept that there will be future purchases and upgrades. Some call this 'shiny-itus', and I'm cool with it :) But I think I've got a good bunch of stuff to start off with.

Thanks a million everyone!!!

6. lil miss awsomeness

lil miss awsomeness New Member

7. johnme3

johnme3 New Member

Ooh fun! I entered :)