Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Phone Battery mod

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Datchate, Oct 20, 2015.

1. doke

doke New Member

Couldn't agree more, however I have a feeling that the physical size would be an issue. Its not going to go into a mini box for sure. Any Idea of the size???

2. xatckjh2m

xatckjh2m New Member

2c is all I am working with at the moment as I have no way of telling what is the maximum rate for these type of cell. I need to stay on the safe side? In principle I don't have a problem with stacking battery's and regulating down, but as you say charging them will be a problem for me as I don't have the knowledge or the space for that matter to do the job efficiently. I have a few regulators both buck boost and boost that I can experiment with, but I am not expecting much from these type of cells. Any Ideas would be welcome??

3. p-trik

p-trik New Member

Lovely cell, but that's five inches x 2 inches in old money (I am old).To give an idea the Provari is around four and a half inches. Whats the site???

Edit just re read your post and its there. Sorry!!!!

4. jaylim

jaylim New Member

that is a big capacity would have to to be 2.5 3 day battery life what if you stacked
    them would nearly be the one week box mod that would be awesome it might be a big
    mod but imagine a vv mod you could go any where with that would be sick so it
    might be chunky but 7 days or so vaping is as good as it gets iwould love it for at home
    or driving and when your out and about you could yous a smaller mod witch you already have
    i would be keen as emagin if you had a zippo mod one off these and a medium mod say vmax provari somthing alike
    heaven all the vaping gear you would ever need

and sorry by the way think iv had a bit to drink