Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

panzer... clone?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RonnieNewman, Jul 15, 2015.

1. RonnieNewman

RonnieNewman New Member

With over 600 threads in this category alone I am likely asking something that has already been answered. If so I am sorry just couldn't wade thru them all lol. Anyhow, I have a SS Panzer mod that I absolutely love and never really even gave a thought to whether it was authentic or a clone until someone at my local b&m asked. I had no idea and neither did anyone else present in the store, staff included lol. My question is, how do I go about determining if mine is clone or the real deal? Not that it will matter at this point, I'm already sold on it, just for sake of conversation. Any info is appreciated and I will try to post a pic when I get home today. Happy vaping everybody!

2. tatCalia

tatCalia New Member

While not really a fool-proof indicator, one way to make a guess is if you paid $30 or $200 for it. Granted, someone could pass off clone as legit, but if you got it for $30 or so chances are very good it was a clone.

That being said, I have both the SS and Black Panzer clones and they are great performers. I really don't know if the clone manufacturers put anything on them to indicate their company made it, or if they go to great lengths to make it a 1:1 and hard to tell. Sorry I can't be of more help.

3. prettycoolchick38

prettycoolchick38 New Member

No worries pbw. I bought mine from an individual who was selling it on Craigslist. He was asking 90 and I ended up paying 60 dollars for it. I really don't care if it is authentic or not to be honest, it works flawlessly and that's the thing that matters. I am just curious ever since i was asked. Can't imagine that an authentic could work or look any better.

4. Taken nme :)

Taken nme :) New Member

Just to share a little story with you, mind you the buddy refered to works in a vape shop now.

A buddy and I wanted something knew, but being broke sucks! I came up with some money, he came up with a bit, we pooled it and got on Fasttech. We both got a Nemesis clone and a few drippers to play with. He really questioned me about the Nemi clones and why, I'd done my research and had seen the results, I stood behind that call.
    Fast foreward a year, he's at work and there are 24 mods there, most originals, with a few clones, and they do a voltage drop test. That damn Nemi clone, that I talked him into, came in second of all the mods there!
    He also has a Panzer clone, which with the testing we did, was close to the Nemi, IMO. So, if you like it, you are happy with it and what you spent on it, fuck everybody else and rock it!

5. poggy

poggy New Member

As someone who actually has the clone, I really do not see any need to spend more than I have already. It has worked perfectly for me and if you had told me that I had bought the original (or someone bought it for me I suppose, because I’d notice the price discrepancy) I would not have thought twice.

6. kml80

kml80 New Member

True words guys. I'm still using the panzer almost exclusively and haven't had a single issue. Fires every time I hit the button, his like a truck, and looks great all the while. Thanks for your input. Have a good one.