Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

One of Tom Bradys former teammates believes Patriots are 100 percent done with the legendary quarter

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

One of Tom Bradys former teammates believes Patriots are 100 percent done with the legenda

1. One of Tom Bradys former teammates believes Patriots are 100 percent done with the legenda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. One of Tom Bradys former teammates believes Patriots are 100 percent done with the legenda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    For the first Frank Robinson Jersey time in his 20-year career, quarterback is set to hit free agency. While the future Pro Football Hall of Famer is po sibly considering moving on from the , many believe that the two parties will find a way to reunite. Is a soon-to-be 43-year-old quarterback really going to finish his legendary career with a team other than the one that helped turn him into an NFL star?Others aren't so convinced that Brady will be with the Patriots in 2020, including a former teammate who is now a sports radio host."I believe the Patriots are 100 percent done," retired Patriots tight end Christian Fauria " show. "I think the Patriots are OK and ready to move on."Fauria spent four seasons with the Patriots and caught 13 touchdowns Jonathan Schoop Jersey during that time. While the narrative has mostly been about Brady's interest in moving on, not many have claimed the Patriots actually have some interest in moving on as well. "I think the Patriots knew they weren't signing him before the Heston Kjerstad Jersey season started," Fauria said. "I don't think they want him for $13 million, I don't think they want him period, and I think that Brady knows it. Why do you like a tweet from the LA ?"Fauria is referring to an Instagram post by the NFL's official account, which reported that the Chargers Richard Bleier Jersey were moving on from . If Brady was interested in making a move out west, this was the first domino to fall -- which is why he threw it a "like" on Instagram.If Fauria is correct, it definitely goes against the front the Patriots are trying to put on publicly. Earlier this Darren O'Day Jersey year, Patriots owner Robert Kraft said he . He doesn't want to see someone who he considers part of his family go off to play for another team. It's still early in the offseason, and this is a situation that may not be resolved until some time. Buckle up.
    Click here Click here Click here