Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

North Korean leader says will soon conduct nuclear, missile tests

Discussion in 'Non Vape Related News' started by news, Mar 15, 2016.

1. news

news Active Member

[​IMG]

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un talks with officials at the ballistic rocket launch drill of the Strategic Force of the Korean People's Army (KPA) at an unknown location, in this undated photo released by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) in Pyongyang on March...

Reuters/KCNA

SEOUL North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said his country would soon conduct a nuclear warhead explosion test and a test launch of ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads, the official KCNA news agency reported on Tuesday.

Kim made the comments as he supervised a successful simulated test of atmospheric re-entry of a ballistic missile, KCNA said.

(Reporting by Jack Kim and Ju-min Park)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Most Influential Scientific Minds
    Using citation analysis to identify authors whose papers wield outsized influence

[​IMG]

2. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    I'm sure, the whole cultivated world hates this guy. He's insane.

3. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    North Korea lives in a different dimension. I do wonder why they want the nuclear weapons for, is he aiming for the destruction of the world?

4. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    Yeah, like a death threat style. They are just stupid. No offence to innocent and misguided people who are forced to live through this. However, I doubt there are any users from North Korea. They are not allowed to the worldwide web by their government. They have their own extremely filtered network.

5. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    Blend & Bottle Blackcurrant and liquorice 12mg/ml nicotine
    North Korea with Nukes is a scary prospect. I've noticed that even China, their only real ally, has started to distance themselves from North Korea in the last few weeks, thats another bad sign. Its also shocking how much Kim Jong Un looks like his father with those glasses on, and it looks like hes shaping up to be a much bigger threat to World peace and far more insane than even he was. I've got nothing but pity for the North Koreans, no matter how much we complain about our governments and their lack of real effort to make their citizens lives better, the North Koreans have been indoctrinated into the cult of personality that Kim John Un represents, they are poverty striken, brain washed slaves. I hope one day soon they can start to live better, less restricted lives.

6. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    North Korea reminds me of the USSR so strong. Except for the fact that NK is not trying to police the world in a pursuit of a geopolitical supremacy. They, however, are more dangerous to the world. And their leader seems to be mentally unstable.

7. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    I don't envy the population there as they live in oppression, I just wonder how this is possible to still be happening on the 21st century...

8. cig93

cig93 Member

Device:
    various
    Juice:
    apollo
    as for North Korea being in the 21th century, I am not so sure about that.
    But still somehow the UN and other forces can't do anything other but regulations. North Korea is a dictature and the ways the leader is going to with this country are really frightening.

9. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    Blend & Bottle Blackcurrant and liquorice 12mg/ml nicotine
    Its been made possible up until recent times through rigid control and a police state with severe penalties for the slightest sign of dissent, but modern technology is bringing the outside World to the attention of many ordinary North Koreans now, through Internet capable phones and greater exposure to the rest of the World. Sooner or later the whole system will come crashing down just like every other dictatorship throughout history, but unfortunately the brighter tomorrow for those people may have to be forged through bloodshed.

10. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    You are right about that, they are not in the 21st century, not even close. More, they live in an alternative reality fabricated by their government. I am guessing they think the rest of the world is evil.

11. artyarson

artyarson Member

Device:
    e-cigarette
    Juice:
    cherry
    I guess, it's possible because they are living in their own time and space.

12. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    North Korea keeps issuing threats about nuclear weapons, and they have all been empty threats. I wonder what will happen if they do decide to launch a nuclear weapon? That is scary.

13. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Empty threats and hopefully it's just a way their leader has to show their world power, that every nation in the world fears them. Basically a big kid making a tantrum.

14. Dilof

Dilof Member

Device:
    Pen
    Juice:
    Tobacco flavoured
    So basically this is like the posturing from the west when they say that X will face "serious consequences" if they carry out these acts. and then.... nothing happens. Nothing will happen but North Korea pissing off their own ally China even more which will lead to even less support for them. Such a good idea..