Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newbie stuff up

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by Photroriapper, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Photroriapper

Photroriapper New Member

Hey guys,

I thought I would share a bit of a stuff up I made recently in regards to being new to vaping and not knowing what I was recalling doing/ordering.
    I was told by my local vape store to source nicotine online from either the states or NZ. I did as I was told and order 1 litre of 100mg PG from MFS. Knowing what I know now, and the direction I want to vape (dripping with high/higher VG) I probably should have ordered VG, and maybe a lower level nicotine for a beginner.

What kind of mistakes have you made? Maybe by sharing with me I might get a better understanding of simple things that are over looked??

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Doesn't sound like a stuff up to me. Nic stores better in PG which is a plus. As it is 100mg you won't need much in your juice. You did the right thing.

3. tom b

tom b New Member

Really? Well that's good to know. I guess my stuff up now is, thinking that I stuffed up haha
    Still so much for me to learn.

4. Tired Old Man

Tired Old Man New Member

5. infergo

infergo New Member

^^^ haha that is pure gold!

6. rpngboyljx

rpngboyljx New Member

Bet you are feeling better now.

7. GonzoBoy

GonzoBoy New Member

lol is a term used alot but rarely true, but I sure just did lol, sorry for it being at your expense but only becomse I almost did a similar thing the other day.
    me

8. OnlyHotPosts

OnlyHotPosts New Member

100x better :)

9. ctibet

ctibet New Member

I am sure I have stuffed up a lot of times in my vaping journey but IMO they fade into insignificance when you realise how vaping changes your life for the better. How bad can the stuff up be if you learn from them

The price of education

10. showfarting

showfarting New Member

Fell asleep in bed one night.... On top of one of my home made 14400 mods, with a carto tank on it.

Woke up an hour or two later with a puzzlingly sore back and a missing mod.

Had managed to flatten the battery and empty the tank, plus add a nice tank shaped brand under my right shoulder blade. O,o

11. ckdgiicq

ckdgiicq New Member

I'm sure this is a common one (I hope), unscrewing your tank from your mod without looking but really unscrewing the chimney from the base and emptying a 5ml tank of juice on your car seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Hotch

Hotch New Member

Forgetting to put the coil in and wasting 5mls of juice.....

13. Naturepants9

Naturepants9 New Member

I too hope it's common. My new Rx is still in dry rice [emoji22]

14. janam64

janam64 New Member

Oh lol! I've got one! I'm such a dud!!!

OK, so when I first started vaping, I assumed that concentrates were just vaped the way 'prepared eliquid' is.

So I was vaping away on my RSST with vanilla in it. I got to almost an empty tank and filled it up to the top (Yep. With custard "concentrate").
    I also dripped some concentrate directly onto the coil (with silica), I vaped it and .....................OMG. WTF!!!???

I was driving at the time and had to start spitting in an empty coffee cup trying to get the damned taste out of my mouth! It was an eye-watering mistake. I was splashing water from my water bottle in my mouth and spitting it out like a fountain. ANYTHING to get rid of that taste.

I'm sure I don't have to bother explaining any further why I have been put off vanilla custard for the rest of my life. Not only do I avoid vaping it. I cant even eat real custard now.
    Sighs.

15. vankatram

vankatram New Member

Well it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who makes some simple mistakes. Thanks guys

16. ya13ha

ya13ha New Member

lol You're not alone on that count ;)

17. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Fatman, that makes me comgh every single time I read it hahahaha :D

My most recent stuff up? Thinking it would be good idea to buy a certain well known-but-less-than-quality tank, and then learning that company's customer support is as dodgy as their gear ;)

*Dad Joke Alert* Would I be right in saying it makes you feel....... discustard? LMAO.

18. MoonChild

MoonChild New Member

When I was a kid dad jokes seemed so lame, but now being a father myself I find them absolutely hilarious!!

19. Appople

Appople New Member

Ahhh the dad joke circle of life...

20. JacquesFs

JacquesFs New Member

ROFL Timm4h !! hahaha that's a good one!!