Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Newbie question. Mixing pre mix (no nic) with nic liquid?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by mtm50640, Oct 19, 2015.

1. mtm50640

mtm50640 New Member

Hi I just joined up to try and get some advice, I'm new to this vaping thing, just ordered my first e-cig (2 actually) and some unflavoured nicotine liquid (36mg) but my e's come with free pre-mixed juices(no nicotine, as they are canadan)...

Now is it possible for me to add the unflavoured nicotine to the other juice to create a flavoured, although weaker than originally intended, nicotine juice? If so how much would I mix, I'm getting several 10ml juices from.coms, with the 100ml (36mg nicotine, 50/50-PG/VG for (attempted) balance) juice from overseas, and I would like my flavoured stuff to be around 15-20mg nicotine if possible, or would that dilute the flavour too much....?

p.s. Sorry for using so many brackets... :hopelessness:

2. LonaTNW

LonaTNW New Member

To answer your first question, yes you can do that.

If you mix an canuk doubler flavour with the same amount of 36 mg/ml nic you will get 18 mg/ml juice
    .com single flavour is meant to be vaped on its own
    .com double flavour is meant to be mixed 50/50 (10ml of doubler with 10ml of nic liquid if you're into that)

3. macho99

macho99 New Member

Hi Jamie , u can add nicotine to these juices, although cos ur nicotine is only 36mg strength it's gonna take quite a bit to get the juice at the strength u require.

U can easily add 10mls of nic to give u 18mg ejuice, however this is also cutting the flavour in half of what's intended.

Being new to vaping, getting ur nic strength correct first should b a priority and using these freebie juices is a good start. Just mix one initially and see whether the strength suits u. E-Liquid Recipe Name this calculator will help u for any variations u decide u may need on the other bottle.
    Also welcome to the forum and good luck on ur vaping journey.

4. megaultradebil

megaultradebil New Member

Depending on who u ordered thru and how recently u put the order in, u might b able to get doublers instead? Drop an email to the vendor if they sell doublers and see if they will substitute the single flavours for them

5. kleto77

kleto77 New Member

Thank you for the replies both, I just spent 20 mins wondering why I couldn't reply, just to figure out my computer had logged me out... lol

Anyway... Lozza I thought that might be an idea, so I sent them an email already, but as it's about 2 a.m here in Adelaide, I doubt many businesses would be responsive, even ones that sell smoking/vaporising implements. ;) And about 18mg is perfect, am kinda a heavy smoker, and I wanna start the vape thing to try and save my lungs some. But even if I do mix too strong, I'll just try smaller puffs, less often and improve on the next. Too weak, easy fix really.

But also, I know it says 'unflavoured' but does the nicotine juice have, even if just a mild taste, aside from the VG/PG dilution?

Thank you kindly,
    Jamie

6. quig

quig New Member

Hmm can't help u with nicotine taste on its own, I haven't tried that. I would assume there's some taste. I do know there r a few members here who vape unflavoured permanently and others when they wanna reset the taste buds .

7. spareman

spareman New Member

Welcome to AVF Jamie.

Unflavored nic juice will have a very mild peppery taste with a bit of sweetness to it.

What you could do if you put your order in late(ie if it won't ship until tomorrow & you are sure it hasn't already shipped) is send an email & ask if they can invoice you for a concentrate flavor similar to the flavor of the juice you're getting as a freebie.
    Then you could use the concentrate to boost the flavor of your juice without diluting the nic strength by much.