Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

new to vape new to aus new to aussievapers.com... complete newbie

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by tarter, Sep 13, 2015.

1. tarter

tarter New Member

Hey guys,

Gear - Eleaf 60w box mod, kangertech subtank mini and a few subohm RDAs.
    Vaping since : 24th December 2015

A little about me, my names lee (say my tag name out loud and it soells my name)

Im 28 british fella comin to the sunnier climates at the end of this month. Now i have been vaping since the new year (new yr resolution n all that) but im really enjoying it. Not looked at a smoke or anything. However i have some concerns about vaping in oz.

I know that its illagal to buy vaping products in qld but i dmt wanna give up on giving up smoking.

Im also looking into making my own juices to avoid the extortionate costs of shipping from the US etc therefore bypassing the no buying in qld rules.

However are you allowed to import pure nicotine intocomstralia? Will it be ceased? Can i take nicotine and pg n vg on airoplanes?

But yeah thats it really here to learn, chase dreams and clouds.

2. tlk2ul8r

tlk2ul8r New Member

no

no, we import 10% [100mg] and mix ourselves, yes it is illegal, in much the same way jay walking is, it isn't enforced

yes, i think there are ccomses about carry on vs cargo, but i don't know them

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi Lee, welcome to our little part of the internet ;)

It is not illegal to buy vaping products in Qld, it's just illegal for someone to sell nicotine (this applies throughout Oz). There are on-line stores in Qld selling hardware, flavours, PG and VG.

If what you mean by "pure" is clean, then most of us import nicotine from overseas at upto 10% strength (or 100mg/ml). If you mean 100% nicotine, while it is not illegal (AFAIK) it is not something a responsible person would do due to the risk to the people handling the product while being transported.

Nicotine based liquids are illegal to possess though :mad:

Enjoy your stay :welcoming:

4. tapfer

tapfer New Member

Hello Lee! Our climate make shock you lol. Hope you've got lots of summer clothes!

I don't know about airports with ecigs, but I was at the cop shop recently (not for anything bad people) and I had my provari with me. They had no problem with it. Lucky for them I say! I would have citizen arrested their asses!! Nope not really. I wouldn't have done that.

Anyway, welcome to Vape.to and welcome to Oz (in a month) Hope you like it here.....er...and here!

5. vance1167

vance1167 New Member

hey guys thanks for the welcomes. When I said pure nicotine I should have elaborated a little more. I dont mean undiluted nicotine, i meant 72mg/ml nicotine, which in the uk is the purest nicotine you can and should buy if you plan on being responsible with your mixes.

Im really wanting to go buy all the equipment needed now whilst in the UK so im not having to worry about importing it or added shipping costs etc im just not wanting to have it confiscated. Also Im wondering if I would need to declare the nicotine at customs becomse of the legality of owning nicotine in qld?

literally trying to cover all bases with this atm. Iv tried to look all over the internet without success on the risks involved with bringing it in myself vs shipping it in, if that makes sense?

6. addonisaackrecu

addonisaackrecu New Member

Leave your nic in the Uk and for the extra few dollars buy it when you're here.

You could hold up all of the things in your household you are bringing here over a bottle trying to save twenty bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. anjelakisa

anjelakisa New Member

Welcome.

Buy nic from China, someone will give you the link in a private message.

I mix my own, takes ages to perfect, I don't reckon it ever tastes as good as it smells... But still better than the STINKIES.

Capella's new York cheesecake has to be my all time favourite, often mixed with flavour art's Irish Cream.

Enjoy your vape.

8. DeandreMorrison

DeandreMorrison New Member

Hey if anyone would be generous to provide me with a website or link that I can get DIY Nic eliquid kit from China it would be greatly appreciated iv been lookin for hours and cant find any

9. born2ski1

born2ski1 New Member