Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. dull_sux

dull_sux New Member

HI KitKit, have to agree with CCC comments most vapers were once heavily addicted to smoking. Well I know I was, would go stir crazy and get really cranky when attempting to give the cig's up.

Although Nicotine is well recognised as being highly addictive, I personally believe you need to separate the Nicotine component with the smoking habit. For me it was the smoking that I wanted to give up, get off the horrible smell, the high cost and the well researched health benefits of not smoking.
    I found by keeping the nicotine level in vaping allowed a much easier transition off the smokes and onto ecigs as it met my dependent and psychological needs. As a 30 per day man in the past for many years, I found the 18mg level a close substitute for the Nicotine craving.
    Since then, nearly a year ago I've slowly (and I mean slowly) reduced the nicotine level to become less dependant on that. I'm at 6mg nic juice now and to me it's the same as the 18mg felt 12 months ago and I don't feel as if I've had to give any thing up to achieve that drop.

Anyway, just wanted to share with you how I moved to vaping and that your not alone in the difficulties of getting past the first step, but how much easier you will find it once you've done it.

2. jdaurnhcxq

jdaurnhcxq New Member

Thanks CCC. Yes, I am having a few drags of a cig still before butting it out. Finding if I have a few puffs on the vapor first, it makes the cig taste rather horrible and is turning me off the taste. Funny that.. been a heavy menthol smoker for a total of 10 years. Is there a stockist in Oz (even QLD if possible) where I can buy nicotine juice from if need be? I bought from eVape and they only sell Nicotine free juice.

3. baka105@hotmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Haha... Yes Gregds... I'm trying not to be a cranky bitch as much as I can. Trying to make the habit of whenever I feel cranky to drink a glass of water (something I never drink) and a vape like there's no tomorrow! Lol

Having a 2yr old and 5yr old that have decided to fight like crazy today isn't exactly helping the whole cold turkey thing! :p

4. Phombub

Phombub New Member

Unfortunatly no, nicotine in liquid form is not legal for resale incomstralia. However we are allowed to import it for personal use. So your only option is to order some from overseas and wait a week or two for it to arrive. I would reccomend starting on 18mg.

5. buriousia

buriousia New Member

6. gdaddy

gdaddy New Member

Thanks CCC. That's a bummer. Might have to get some cartridges for my old e-cig from the tobacconist in the meantime!

7. adaasusasd8873

adaasusasd8873 New Member

Yeah i would make an order asap if you want the nic juice, did your tobacconist tell you the cartridges contain nicotine?

8. elesypittay2382

elesypittay2382 New Member

I am a tad slow but being male that IS to be expected..... Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay :) Oh I do understand your "highly physically addicted" comment..... I am like that with blonde moments :-(

9. envennykani

envennykani New Member

Thank you! :) I thought I would just give a quick update... Yesterday was a struggle! Cranky and snappy like anything.. even lost it at hubby (oops)! :p But... only had 4 3/4 cigarettes yestereday! Surprisingly... this morning, I felt good. As of now, I've only had 1 cigarette total, but even put off those first few puffs this morning for more than half hour! Feeling extremely proud of myself. By now, I would've already had at least 10 cigarettes!! The vaping is truly helping (even more surprising, as I'm aware mine is 0mg nic)! I do find myself chain vaping though!! Thank goodness I have 2 510T's, so there's always one of them on charge! :/ Lol.

10. atdetdcrcmwu

atdetdcrcmwu New Member

Thats really great KitKit. Keep us posted on your progress, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

11. thatwasme

thatwasme New Member

Hi just joined this forum tonight.
    Been vaping since February. Using a 3ml tank on a 808 XL manual slimline battery. Have been using the juices from V4L, just ordered more juices from Pinkspotvapers, has anyone used their juices before?
    Looking forward to chatting with somecomssies.
    M

12. smdiner

smdiner New Member

Welcome Margie.

Haven't tried Pink Spot as I am happy where I am.

RC

13. Excuccurl

Excuccurl New Member

14. pletcherggo

pletcherggo New Member

Thanks for that . I just popped over for a read, can't wait for my order to arrive.

15. darkhill89

darkhill89 New Member

Hi Margie and welcome :)

16. bubblegum101

bubblegum101 New Member

Nice to meet you Margie. Welcome to the forum!

17. shdq3jrenzm

shdq3jrenzm New Member

hello everyone, another new member,

i am in brisbane, been vaping only a few weeks but smoked analog for 20 years or so, loving it more than i ever liked smoking
    would love to know of any vape friendly pubs or bars around if there is any
    no doubt i shall speak to a few of you soon

18. ventor

ventor New Member

ahoy there margie and London Fog.. welcome aboard!

19. zamura

zamura New Member

Hi there and welcome Margie and London Fog

[​IMG]

20. *au natural*

*au natural* New Member

Welcome to AVF margyb ;)