Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. SYNCTUTT

SYNCTUTT New Member

Hah!, no sneaky getting rid of the wifey that way chummy,

2. Suz123

Suz123 New Member

Hi Bindy. Glad you made it here. When in doubt about anything vaping wise, just ask. Everyone here gives good advice and has been a big help to me along the way. All the info here will be honest and straight forward. No one will try to hide information from you like on the FB page you came from. There is an entire world of different products out there for you to discover in the vaping world. As far as your your husband not being supportive, well I say just do what you have to do for yourself to keep going and stay cigg free. I myself don't really want to stop vaping. I didn't even really want to stop smoking. I enjoyed it and so I really don't see any plans to stop vaping anytime in the near future either. I won't lie, vaping can seriously become an addiction also but I don't think the nicotine is #1 in that addiction. For me it's having fun flavors to vape and fun mods to vape with. I love shopping for vape gear and new juices. You will learn a lot here. I'm glad I was able to rescue you from that other place so you will see the real deal here :) Stick around and ask all the questions you want to. No one will mind you asking lots of questions. This is how we learn. I still ask questions about things. Without some of the people on here, I wouldn't be where I am today. Even just reading has informed me on tons of things I had no idea about.

Good Luck and I hope to see you around more.

3. Gerry R

Gerry R New Member

Welcome to AVF Bindy & Wifey :)

Bindy, your husband is probably still craving nicotine, to some degree & seeing you use an e-cig is reinforcing those cravings/yearning for his old habit. Do what you need to do for yourself to be cancer stick free & if your hubby relapses back onto the cancer sticks, then you can show him a healthier alternative :)
    Nicotine isn't bad for you in the doses we take, there is no long term risk or short term risk involved in taking safe doses of nicotine. The problems start when you combust(burn) the 4000+ chemicals & tobacco found in a cigarette, it's not the nicotine doing the damage it's those other 4000+ chemicals.

Anyway like Margy said, start a thread in the new vapers section & we'll answer anything you need to know :)

4. hslash

hslash New Member

Hi! I'm sarah, I live in Townsville and I'm eagerly awaiting my ego volcano inferno device in the post so I can start vaping. I'm doing it nicotine free, so. Wish me luck!

I've also purchased lots of test flavors from here and overseas which I'm also waiting for. I'm quitting becomse I've been having stomach issues and have been told smoking wont be doing it any good.

I'm really hoping I like the flavors I've ordered!

Anyway, hi!

5. archtitan

archtitan New Member

Hi Sarah and welcome, if you've been a smoker for some time you might find it a bit difficult going the nic free route..Always worth a try though and I do wish you luck :)

6. Sebastian M

Sebastian M New Member

Hi Sarah good luck, and hope the zero nic path does the job and that u feel better soon

7. rose_32008

rose_32008 New Member

I agree with Shipo, so if your finding it not really working for you. Don't be disheartened. Just get some nic! lol
    I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and think you'll find this the place to find out anything. :)

8. Mrs.Tucker

Mrs.Tucker New Member

Thanks guys! I managed to stop smoking for over seven months and then stopped again for a few more but it's hard when my other half started smoking again so I'm hoping nic free will be ok. If not though, my other half is going the ecig route too, he is going the nic way so I can just bum a few tokes off him to get me through. Thanks for the replies. :)

9. kruvazor

kruvazor New Member

Hi all,

new to this forum and new to vaping.

Eager to learn as much as I can. :)

10. blackavaritia

blackavaritia New Member

Time to make my mark and say Hi. So I'm a WA Vaper and don't think I could have for this far if it wasn't for the absolute wonderful help and limitless knowledge that VapeBar has happily given. As many I went through all the reading and through I had my self settled on an American 510 kit, ordered.. Damn I just saw a better kit, oh well it's cheap I'll order it too. Oh wow there are eGo incomstralia, ordered. In the space of a week I had 3 kits on their way, luckily the last kit was from VapeBar who quickly set me on the right path. So in 2 months I have gone from 510's to eGo's and settled on my ProVari. To be honest I haven't had one craving for a smoke in about a month, I did have one just to see but it was so foul I couldn't finish it. Started on 24mg and very quickly went to 18mg after the head spins, now I'm more settled on 12mg 60/40 mix coming from a pack a day 8mg menthols.

Think I better stop there before I blab on too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

11. recep123

recep123 New Member

Welcome to AVF Ozziegirl, Aikhme, vampyre_masq.

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi, dropping by !

13. Defqon

Defqon New Member

G'day and welcome, nice to see all the new starters on the block...You'll like it here :)

14. HeyRay

HeyRay New Member

Welcome rabbitx.

Shipo I thought we agreed you were going to stay away from the new bunnies after the last incident?!

15. ivofqiw8r

ivofqiw8r New Member

well .... its not me ... its my body ...

16. Empinna

Empinna New Member

Just being my usual helpful self Noe;)

17. d rockstar

d rockstar New Member

Welcome to all the new members, if you have any questions Noe will be happy to answer them for you :thumbup:

18. Steftoppedult

Steftoppedult New Member

where is the rules and regulation ppost here? before i commit a bunny beak

19. Geri M

Geri M New Member

Rules...Oh yes the rules Ummmmmm dunno never read 'em but you have to be good and blahh blahh

20. ieksvfn1f

ieksvfn1f New Member

The main rules are don't be shifty, don't be a dickhead, and don't rip anyone off.