Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Kristen B

Kristen B New Member

Welcome to our Cult, sacrificial robes, daggers and a virgin will be issued shortly,,,,oh sorry, wrong forum, (ahem) welcome to ( checks web page) AVF,and believe it or not you have made an intelligent decision, all your questions are welcomed, you may like the answers,you may not, BUT it's a hell of a lot more accurate than some plonker selling you crap gear with foul tasting e juice on the dodge for seriously redonkulous prices, even if your question is ridiculous, ask it, most of us will give you advice in a positive light, those that assume the arrogant tone will be made to hand their virgins back in, once you start the sooner you too can be babbling crap on a forum,,,,,just like me!

2. crissmor

crissmor New Member

Speak for yourself Mr. Von Black !
    I'm not handing MY virgins back, and anyway .... they're not ... ummm .....
    Didn't yours come with instructions ?

3. baexeypetrovy487

baexeypetrovy487 New Member

I think I broke my virgins :(
    I tried to sacrifice them on the sacrificial bed but I think I did it wrong, now they are walking around bow legged :(

4. Affissap

Affissap New Member

He didnt read the idiot book for his.

He bit the nipple, burst her and she flew out the window never to be seen again

5. faefdzgipxsl

faefdzgipxsl New Member

Speak for yourself Mr. Von Black !
    I'm not handing MY virgins back, and anyway .... they're not ... ummm .....
    Didn't yours come with instructions ?

I think I broke my virgins
    I tried to sacrifice them on the sacrificial bed but I think I did it wrong, now they are walking around bow legged

(Sigh) , again? , you two go through far too many,let me check( rummages in cupboard), no, no more virgins for you two, only selected new members only, and just how many sacrificial knives do you think we have? (Yes, I'm looking at you Old Dog).

6. obrnvha3l

obrnvha3l New Member

Um hi. Alisa sent me from facebook. Haven't had a read through of all stickies etc yet. I obviously know nothing and haven't really had any information given to me, apart from what Alisa has told me :/ Bit overwhelmed?

7. Gitegoste

Gitegoste New Member

Hi, Bindy. Everyone here is very relaxed and nice. I'm new, too. When did you start using an e-cig...or have you just been thinking about it?

8. Nikita

Nikita New Member

Welcome Bindi glad u could join us. Sorry if everything on here is a bit overwhelming but compared to Wat your fbook vendor had to say on vaping u will find a lot more info here details on better quality products and legitcomssie vendors and the great flavour and gear they have to offer at good prices

9. janepervert

janepervert New Member

Hi and welcome Bindy
    At least here we can advise you where you can get cheaper driptips. If you are the one Ali was talking about?

10. wasduauchhier

wasduauchhier New Member

Hi :) Thanks for replying. Its been awhile since I've used a forum. A lots changed *LOL* Ok, well I didn't even KNOW there were different brands etc out there. Mrs Nix, been using e-cig for 11 days, no cigarettes the whole time, I'm proud of myself, although it has been pretty easy. My aim is to not have e-cigs either honestly...

Husband quit cold turkey a month ago and isn't very supportive of me with the e-cig. He thinks its as bad as a cigarette and I'm just replacing one habit with another :/ Upsets me a bit as I dont really have my e-cig that often anyway.

I guess I'm up for anyone wanting to give tips/tricks/noob guide to it all. I probably have really stupid questions and half the stuff I've just read in the stickies has gone over my head.

11. raickvag

raickvag New Member

*LOL* Yeah, I lost the tip thingy. Its somewhere under my house :/ Obviously our concrete outside isn't level.

12. jnessgooglet664

jnessgooglet664 New Member

Bindy
    Just start a thread in the newbies section and call it something like "Hi Bindy needs advice/ help"or something and we will do our best. It is very confusing at first but it does get easier.:):)

Here is link

http://vape.to/new-vapers-forum/

13. Nick

Nick New Member

Hi all A Vapers wife here come to see, what occupys my Husband 99 % of the time :)

14. geagetemn

geagetemn New Member

hmmmm do i comment to this post (this is the better half)

15. Charlie Says

Charlie Says New Member

Welcome newbies (and wives, hubbies, partners, significant others, ducks, dogs, cats and axylotls) LOL
    :)

16. Agiculk

Agiculk New Member

You wish you were the better half :p Can clearly see that i am

17. mwhoczo3l

mwhoczo3l New Member

WARNING
    WARNING
    Another outsider has breached our defences.
    You know the first rule of vape club, snelly ?

[​IMG]

18. Sweet P

Sweet P New Member

Life is clearly over haha lets hope she never reads the for sale secton to see what some of this stuff is worth haha

19. jonahgabriel

jonahgabriel New Member

DANGER DANGER ,,,,,,, WIFE ALERT WIFE ALERT!!,,,,,hang on, I'm not married,,,,,

20. Peargohag

Peargohag New Member

haha can be ill swap you for any mod you dont want come on dont got to be a good one a old ego knock off will do hahah