Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. comemierdas

comemierdas New Member

Bahahahaha Noe!

Hi, Nix :) Tips are still a work in progress, but there's a 'dipping my toe into the water' thread in the mods/manufacurer room.

2. JustCurious69

JustCurious69 New Member

Don't let her fool you MrsNix, Essie has other pretty things to sell too ;)
    Lots of lovely, art, glass pieces, jewelery etc. :)

3. happypeanut40

happypeanut40 New Member

My cunning plan is working Heh heh heh

4. aeeaspitty4921

aeeaspitty4921 New Member

Hey all, I'm Tyler.

A Smoker of 2 years now and since i got rid of the main reason i took up smoking (Crazy Ex Girlfriend lol) I figure it's a good time to quit them.

I have already got 2x 50ml bottles of 4.8% Nic on its way from overseas **My mistake** Hoping that site is ok to order from.

Not yet decided on an actual e-cig that i would like to use been thinking of this one: QC Liquid Smoke Mega 510 PCC + Starter Kit for $50

But again there are so many to choose from from many providers makes it a bit hard :|

5. onlylucky790

onlylucky790 New Member

That site is banned from being linked on here, becomse they sell 100% nic, which is illegal to import & dangerous.

Honestly get a eGo type starter kit, it'll save you some $ & the need to upgrade in 2 weeks time.

Take a look in the below linked thread for my posted newbie shopping list, since you already have nic on the way, just brabbing the hardware might be all you want to do:
    http://vape.to/new-vapers-forum/8765-can-someone-help-me-out-newbie-shopping-list.html

6. The Sophisticated One

The Sophisticated One New Member

7. Bluelay

Bluelay New Member

Hmm I've not looked much into the ego due to its size, but maybe i will look at something like a 510 kit and just 1 ego battery + claromizer or tip or something and see how the ego is yet still have the 510 for when i go out and what not.

Also ordering from that banned site... Should i expect my Nic to not arrive or will it still come you think?

maybe move our chat to: http://vape.to/new-vapers-forum/8971-new-member-tyler.html#post161879

8. DicTrono

DicTrono New Member

You'll get the order;)

9. Zhim!

Zhim! New Member

Hi Everyone.
    I am Norman. Just joined the forum.

10. JolandoLan

JolandoLan New Member

Hi Norman
    Welcome. I am only new to this forum myself, and still feeling my way around. What's your vaping story? Are you new to vaping as well, or already started?

11. kurenx

kurenx New Member

Welcome Tyler, Keyboard and Norman and other New members.
    Good to have you here.

12. Imiptnill

Imiptnill New Member

wow, busy thread the last week or so.
    welcome y'all

13. vlguez

vlguez New Member

Hi, my name is hafizul. people call me Jo and i am from malaysia. I started vaping a few month ago

14. yet-knish!

yet-knish! New Member

Welcome and yes jo is easier

sent from my custom vape charger

15. skypost45

skypost45 New Member

Welcome to AVF Norman and jo good luck on your vaping journeys. any questions im sure one of our resident vape encyclopedias will have the answer.

16. Jonathan P

Jonathan P New Member

Welcome to all the new members, you have come to the right place.

17. Hi All,
    New to AVF, been lurking other forums for quite a while but somehow never noticed this forum!
    Giving up the darts again, picked up an ego c kit with a couple of vision clearo's and finally got a delivery of a single bottle of nic juice.

Playing the fun balancing game of stretching my nic out till payday, and then the wait till delivery!

I am determined to never touch another cig again, but I am not known for my willpower :( I know that without the nic I would have caved within a day or two, but being able to take the edge off the craving is invaluable!

I have been able to get another smoker at my current customer to take the plunge as well... the more the merrier.

Sincerely looking forward to being a part of this community, and since I travel aroundcoms for work, would love to catch up with some people willing to grab a drink with a total stranger every now and then when I am travelling.

Cheers,
    HighTreazon

18. ddos

ddos New Member

Welcome to AVF :)

19. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome too AVF treazon

20. Krewin

Krewin New Member

Waves at all the newbies ... we are becoming quite the colourful crowd :D