Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. maxcage

maxcage New Member

Welcome to AVF.
    The 510T probably isn't going to be good enough for your ex to satisfy the cravings, for a non smoker, it can be a bit of a fun device & you can get 0mg nicotine juice to use & enjoy the flavors.
    Your ex will probably need something like an eGo battery to deliver the satisfaction needed to help him quit smoking.

2. mxwybyfpab

mxwybyfpab New Member

Hi All!

Lurked for about a fortnight on here after I ran across this forum.

Attempting to quit smoking, bought eversmoke about a month back and got it received last week. Bought the kit as per recommendation of Fatman last week and got it yesterday. Have to figure out how to put it together/use it today or tomorrow. Thanks for this Fatman! Am really interested in getting some of the non or semi tobacco flavours i have read about, will do that next step.

Thanks for all the information from people!

With eversmoke, i haven't really quit smoking...just smoking less(50% of before), one mistake i did when ordering that is that i ordered the 18mg nicotine and its really strong though i smoke 16mg smokes.

Hopefully with the new kit and some determination I will be able to quit smokes for good soon(after 18 years I think).

Wave!

Bhanu

3. iwanowi4

iwanowi4 New Member

Hi, newbie here and keen to get off the analogues! Trying to work out the best kit for myself and spending a lot of time trawling through the forums :) Probably go with the VK Twiststar and find a decent supplier for the nic overseas. Cheers

4. jxhzut6156@sbcglobal.net

[email protected] New Member

Hi all! I've been lurking on the board for the last month or so and have finally decided to become a member.

I 'had' (still feels weird saying that) been smoking cigarettes for about 15 years and decided to give them up as part of my 2013 new years resolution. A good friend of mine got me onto the E-cigs. At first, I had ordered a disposable non nic E-cig (you know - the ones that actually look like a cigarette) that did absolutely nothing for me. This actually motivated me to do a little research into the large E-cig world. Last Friday, I received my first order and since then, I've been cigarette free :)

At the moment, I have a single EGO-T 650mah device loaded with a V3 Stardust LR clearomizer. I'm loving the amount of vapour I'm getting from the LR (I started on the SR) and the throat hit that's coming from the 70/30 PG/VG blend i've been ordering.

I guess I have you guys to thank for getting me on the right track. There's a lot of useful information on this board and not a day goes by where I don't learn something new.

5. The Blaze Theory

The Blaze Theory New Member

Welcome and congrates on taking your first steps into the world of vapeing. Would recommend getting some more tech ASAP as you really need back ups as the last thing u want is to be back on durries

6. Casandra

Casandra New Member

Welcome to all the newbies! Don't be afraid of asking any silly questions, none of us bite (ok only some of us, like Old Dog! :p)

Please before you ask them though, we do ask you to make sure you use the Search Function first, then if you cannot find your answer, to then post in the Newbies forum :)

Thanks guys hope you all the best! :)

7. monsterb777

monsterb777 New Member

Gday all. My name is Dom, relatively new to vaping with a couple weeks experience on an EgoW, followed by a brief stint on the fags after accidentally crushing the EgoW in my pocket. Recently upgraded to a Provari, no chance of crushing this bad boy :) Anyway, nice to meet you all.

8. X me Out

X me Out New Member

Welcome Dom, hope you like it here :)

9. werthrf

werthrf New Member

Hi all,
    I have been reading these forums for the last few weeks thought I would join up.
    31 year old 14-15 year smoker I have been smoking 40 or so filterless rollies a day since I gave up a heavy long time weed habit in september upped myself from a pack of tailors a day as a crutch for the weed.
    My cousins friend started vaping a bit over a year ago and was a 3pack a day tailor smoker and worked for him so i decided to give the ecigs a try.
    I brought a Ego CE4 blister pack to try out and a few days later my cousin brought me as a early xmas present a heap of Joye EGO C Twist Batteries, Smok dual coil atomisers and about 90ml of nicotine e liquid and I havent looked back.
    I have not had a anologue for 1 month today just focused on vapeing and I am loving my new found healthy habit.
    Looking foward to contributing to these forums.

10. arrabriff

arrabriff New Member

[​IMG]

Welcome Everyone
    lolleigh
    Cristyvapesjones
    Eagle Talon
    triton
    Masver
    Lat a jie
    Bhanu L
    XR5
    Gianni
    hrastovica
    petepunter

11. ggnsam

ggnsam New Member

12. onlylucky790

onlylucky790 New Member

Grrrrrrrrr .... I don't bite and I'll promise not to bore you to death. Lol
    Wow .... an avalanche of noobs !
    Welcome all, and to all those lurkers out there in the dark, join up.
    You never know, you might score something for nothing, the way folks are giving stuff away around here !

13. t1b100xl

t1b100xl New Member

Welcome Gianna, Dom and petepunter. You are in the right place!

14. Insane In The Dwayne

Insane In The Dwayne New Member

Hi Guys,

adam from sydney, was a chain smoker now a chain vapourer lol... if thats a word. kicked a habit for a habit but feel more like jack the rabbit :)

been vaping for about 5 months now. literally doesnt leave my hand. started of with an ego c and some clearos. and now about $2 grand later (its a bloody addictive thing, once you buy something you cant stop) using a provari, vmax and silver bullet. LOVE MY SWEET RY4 it saved me from the dooms of tar. have had my ups and downs with vaping mainly with buying shitty products but once i found my perfect mix, i was in heaven.. (on earth of course)

you guys are cool.. nice little community you got here

15. dalLaloGabs

dalLaloGabs New Member

Welcome LTV.
    2 grand is a mere pittance compared to what some have spent & continue to spend ;)

16. steve99

steve99 New Member

Hi LTV and welcome to the community! Need anything just stick your hand up, on the whole we are generally a pretty helpful bunch! Also yes, RY4 is the shit.

17. pwol2011

pwol2011 New Member

welcome lovethevape, sounds like you will fit right in

18. hothot31

hothot31 New Member

Hi all

I am in Adelaide's western suburbs, am 44, smoking since I was 13. Geez, that sounds harsh hey.

I have been vaping since Sept last year, and am loving it. I had actually spent a couple of years on and off looking at a lot of info online, but it was real confusing. When I started reading up I would get as far as having to soak cotton stuff with juice..blah, too much like hard work. So noticed that it all seemed a lot easier from back in those days, so took the plunge and bought an ego-c kit with some clearo's, on the advice of another person, and I was away.

So I haven't got much interest in changing my equipment, and listening to talk about mods just makes my eyes glaze over, but what I do like playing around with is juice. My current favs are LorAnn and Flavour Express, but I intend to try every concentrate on the market. It's fun, and the results are immediate..after steeping of course. It's also a lot cheaper.

I have been active on the e-cig thread on WP, as I have been a member on there for years, but it is a smaller community. I would love to connect with others who are also into playing around with juice. I have heaps more to learn. I am currently vaping a mix of LA's pineapple and bubblegum for my all day vape..I like the sweet flavours.

Cya on the threads.

19. redbull

redbull New Member

welcome keyboardmama, i to have a sweet tooth :)

20. spartan2k88

spartan2k88 New Member

Welcome KBmama, I do a lot of DiY juice mixes, some using more than 10 different flavors :)