Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. daisoaitanthoi

daisoaitanthoi New Member

Leighanne, I understand your plight. There's so much information out there it can can be overwhelming. I started with a NJoy then switched to an Ego Twist and Vivi Nova tank. This was a dramatic improvement and helped me satisfy my cravings until I could learn more.

2. carpinteyroc12

carpinteyroc12 New Member

L, from the description you posted it sounds like the cartridges you have don't have any nic, which may mean they are not pre-filled. That means you'll need to get some e liquid and saturate them first. I hope this helps.

3. extedgecE

extedgecE New Member

hi leighann hi kristy welcome to avf. Leighann, Genrally any E-cig/vapeing juice or cartridge you buy incomstralia will contain NO nicotine as it is illegal to sell nicotine (outside if pharmarcy nrt). im not familier with the brand you have but it is probably the same sort of stuff i got onto a few weeks ago and saw potential in it and came here to find out more. To have a more succesfull chance at getting of analogs(smokes) you really need A upgraded tech and B nic juice.

If you look back through this thread a bit you will see a post BY NOE he gives a detailed list of a good starting point tech wise and basic diy juuice mixing for newbie vapers. Or there are sites incoms you can purchase your tech and no nic juice from as well

4. Annetaize

Annetaize New Member

and if you happen to live in brisbane /gc area there is a brick and morter store down in carrara called vapeing cobra if u would like a first hand look at the vapeing world

5. ljdedseyrouus

ljdedseyrouus New Member

Welcome to AVF, I have no idea what any of the stuff you have is or where it was bought from, if you can take some pics & post them it would help us identify what you have, however if it says it is 0mg nic then that is likely what it is.
    If it has got you interested in trying vaping, then that is a good thing but without nicotine in the refills you are going to continue smoking.
    As Izmali said, look at my post 13 posts above yours, for about $100 you can get everything you will need for at least 1month of vaping, including nicotine & it only gets cheaper after that.

Welcome to AVF, you're a long way from home ;)

Wrong, those carts are probably pre-filled with 0mg nic juice, which is the only way vendors are allowed to sell e-juice legally incomstralia.
    To buy nicotine, we have to buy from overseas vendors & can import only for our personal use (including family members).

6. Molly

Molly New Member

Lol, Just trying to find fellow enthusiasts, no matter how far. I had no idea you couldn't buy nic incomstralia...that must be terribly inconvenient and expensive..

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Shipping cost is the only real disadvantage, although if we could get it fromcom vendors, then there would still be a shipping cost, so it really isn't that bad. Maybe about double the shipping cost you have in USA.

8. hall10

hall10 New Member

Welcome to AVF Cristy ....comssies are very adaptable ... we've had to learn to be !
    Unfortunately, the stupid laws are stifling the growth of our local industry by presenting extra hoops for new vapers to jump through.
    We live in hope that the powers to be will one day come to their senses.
    I'm not holding my breath. :-(

9. yjbkypqamj

yjbkypqamj New Member

Hicomssivapers! my name is Tommy , greetings from Hungary!

10. bbobbyshtozea7623

bbobbyshtozea7623 New Member

Welcome to AVF!

11. pletcherrow

pletcherrow New Member

Welcome new vapers!

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome to all the newcomers .. pull up a chair , have a chat , its what we are good for lol
    Serioulsy , welcome , and dont be afraid to hop straight in , the waters are nice :)

13. chick

chick New Member

A new member here. Good morning.

14. ddos

ddos New Member

Hello, everyone! My name is Alex and im giving up smoking regular cigarettes. Im vaping china-cheap e-cig already. Lets see how will that go, but i found some interesting info here already and going to ask some questions further :)

15. Kai Nudel

Kai Nudel New Member

Welcome new members. Hope you enjoy.

16. o0simpleplan0o

o0simpleplan0o New Member

Welcome Triton and masver, ask Any questions you may have dont be scared to ask, someone here is bound to know the anwser, and last but not least good luck on your vapeing journey

17. dexterlablab

dexterlablab New Member

Welcome to AVF.
    Start a thread below & someone will be along to answer any questions you have :)

18. blaaskaak

blaaskaak New Member

Hi, new person here. My name is Linda, and I feel like I may just be the odd one out as I've never really smoked. Got a link on e-cigarettes shoved my way by my partner 2 years ago to pass on to my ex, who was attempting to quit smoking.. and that got ignored by the ex but made a good read for myself.

This Christmas, my son approached me regarding them and getting one for his dad (the ex mentioned above) which meant a bit more research and finding out that... I can actually... in theory... vape without it being in any way bad for myself... That theory needed testing!

19. cosmic974

cosmic974 New Member

Welcome LatA jie there are no nicotine options to vapeing so u are correct that u could use it as a hobby for urself but more often most of us vapers are former smokers who have changed to a cheaper healthier option of nicotine delivery. Had you ended up purchasing anything for urself or ex partner

20. GingerSpice

GingerSpice New Member

ty,

and yes, ended up getting a 510T kit for him (and for myself) Dunno how he's going with his, something about it looking a bit odd from what I hear. Myself though, I'm enjoying marshmallow flavoured smoke and looking forward to testing the entire smorgasboard of other flavours! I swear, I thought I was looking at a lollie shop looking at all the different flavours.