Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Abbigail

Abbigail New Member

lol good stuff !

2. FL410

FL410 New Member

hi.. new vapors from malaysia.. now on vacation incomssie. currently stayin at my friend place near corinda. will be incomssie for almost a month. hope im accepted in here :)

3. Marilyn

Marilyn New Member

welcome jat, enjoy Avf andcomstralia. all vapers are welcome here ;)

4. beiniHonse

beiniHonse New Member

welcome jat :)

5. hashemfarok

hashemfarok New Member

Welcome Jat, I hope you brought your own nic juice, you can't buy it here, have to import it.

6. harry126

harry126 New Member

Thanks mate. Yesterday when i was at lismore, got 2 guys asking what im having.. Glad to tell them, n they look like to get one.. And most ppl going pass me was looking on my ecig..

7. Caz

Caz New Member

welcome Jat..

8. TheDevilz72

TheDevilz72 New Member

I got talking to a lady in the smoking area at The Albany Creek tavern Xmas day...She was smoking a cig but showed me an Ego batt with a stardust in her bag that wasn't cutting it for her...I gave her the forum details so if you turn up in here..Hi and welcome:)

9. Tim

Tim New Member

Shipo, you shoulda taken her out back & let her have a good suck on your big mod & got her to taste your juice ;)

10. jaggery

jaggery New Member

I did and she liked it...But we didn't hide out back:)

11. FuryHUH

FuryHUH New Member

Welcome mate, soon you'll be sucking on the big ones like the rest of us.

12. PoLkA dOt PyJaMaS

PoLkA dOt PyJaMaS New Member

Bloody exhibitionist!

13. bopwjcaqorpq

bopwjcaqorpq New Member

Rod here. first post.
    DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT TO BUY OR DO.
    Know that after 57 years smoking I NEED TO GIVE IT THE FLICK.

14. Cat_possum

Cat_possum New Member

Rod here.
    DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT TO BUY OR DO. This old man needs to give it up after 57 years of puffing .

15. ehnsccglcpud

ehnsccglcpud New Member

Welcome to the forum rodduggan. You will get loads of help here.. Someone will answer shortly with all the info you will need :)

NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where are you?????

16. Gops

Gops New Member

Hi Rod, and welcome tocomssie Vapers. You've come to the right place.. are you looking to get started from nothing, or have you succumbed and bought a cheap e-cig from somewhere?

17. gokbrold

gokbrold New Member

Hi All, newbie here. To the point - I liked smoking. Regular Winnies Blue smoker for 20 years. We smokers and now ex smokers make the intellectual and physical sacrifice for long periods of time to get our kicks from smoking tobacco analogs i.e we all knew it was bad for us. I was also concerned about a nagging smokers cough that had just developed in the last 12 months. The turning point for me that led me to discover vaping was the new packaging laws on tobacco products with olive green packaging. As usual I brought Winnies Blue.

Problem. They tasted horrid and I complained to the retailers with passion! I quickly went around town to buy up the last of the classic Winnies Blue (golly!) ahh the taste I was used too returned - but its days were numbered. Damn new laws! An email to BATA and BATA denied any change in the product. Did I believe them? No. I distrust them even though I had brought their product for decades. I smoked a classic Winnies Blue and a new Winnies Blue side by side and no one was going to tell me it was all in my head. SMH ran an article which read as though consumers were blaming the change in taste on the new packaging. Absurd. Packaging doesn't change the taste of analogs. In the meantime us analogs complained like hell. Then one day a tobacco representative met with my main retailer of analogs and she related that many customers had complained of the foul taste of new analogs. The analog guy said that in the changeover, return and destruction of the older now illegal packaging, that tobacco companies were forced to use immature tobacco to race their product to the market. So much for quality control I thought when my retailer related to me the discussion she had. Money rules big companies.

I'm glad I went thought this experience. My disgust of the new analogs forced me to reevaluate my analog habit and discover the digital alternative. My first purchase was a ordinary pack of e-cig with 10 carts (which I can extend my dripping more ejuice into the carts). For Christmas I got a eGo T kit from eVape (NZ based) and have some nic and non-nic juices (Europe). Needless to say the world of vaping after looking online is quite large. I like the idea of customisation. I smirked at one lady blogger who naysayed e-cigs by saying consumers didn't know what was in them!!! What gall! One only had to look here List of additives in cigarettes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and its a no brainer.

I'm in transition phase. I have a packet of analogs here but I hope that aforementioned intellect cuts in and converts me to a total vaper. Even my friends seemed taken by the idea when shown to them. I can only imagine, seeing that e-cigs were first made around 2003 and then not widely on the internet until about late 2009 that in the years ahead tobacco companies may have to rethink their strategies. I did hear of them a few years back but dismissed it as a fad. I'm glad the variances of the vaping products has persisted and by the looks of it - grown! I wonder if any futurecomstralian laws come into effect that may discriminate vapors, tax the products like analogs, tobacco paid anti-vaping propaganda etc, forcing vapors to go underground. Interesting days ahead...

18. koscheideathless

koscheideathless New Member

Welcome.......

19. swbkmgqijz

swbkmgqijz New Member

Welcome Soulace....your avatar is soooooooooooooo cute :)

20. Semper Callide

Semper Callide New Member

Hi, my name is Patrick 6 months of vaping, btw im mexican
    and i really want a DNA 20D haha lol, i really love evolv products