Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. soph

soph New Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

RC

2. hj01

hj01 New Member

Hi Doug and welcome here
    I too smoked 30-40 for 40 years. I just wish i had found vaping years ago.
    The extra money in the wallet is good too and i love the fact the government is not getting any cigarette taxes from me anymore
    Keep us updated on your progress

3. ReatsLed

ReatsLed New Member

G'day Doug! Welcome to AVF, loads on information here which will help you along.
    Same happened for me, one day, didnt need the fags anymore.. don't even think of them thank god.
    I'm going to move this thread into the introduce yourself thread just to keep this board organised.
    Cheers - J

4. Clement Lassalt

Clement Lassalt New Member

Hi Hawklord, welcome tocomssievapers :)

5. Brian

Brian New Member

Hi All

I've spent some time looking through this forum, and decided I really should introduce myself.

I was a pretty heavy smoker and got into vaping to quit. I've been vaping for almost a year and I love it. I live in Adelaide and want to see more Adelaidians representing on here.

I swap between my Lavatube/Notta tank at home and my ego-T/C when I'm out and about. My most immediate goals are to sample every single JuiceWhore eliquid, and try out the new stardusts as soon as I work my way through all these cartos I have stocked up.

6. usnomsbqc

usnomsbqc New Member

Welcome!

I think that there are a few of us adelaidians floating around... good to see another though! Maybe one day we will have enough to have our own 'vape meet' :)

7. maxmaxxi123

maxmaxxi123 New Member

Welcome mate :) enjoy your stay and remember NEVER take your stardusts fishing...........

8. heny

heny New Member

Nice to meet you! I'm also from the Adelaide area! Whoo Hoo! Our numbers are increasing!

9. amvhdnrwwclim

amvhdnrwwclim New Member

And I was but I'm lost now :)

10. A-Hart !

A-Hart ! New Member

Hi LNC welcome to posting.

11. borderbethie

borderbethie New Member

Hi all. I have been a 30-40 a day smoker for 30 years and only just found out about vaping last week for the first time. I've tried patches, chewing gum, Champix, will power, won't power, crystal power, you name it. Nothing helped. Then yesterday I tried my first ecig and ..... WOW! It was great! Like a gift from God. Haven't had a smoke since and don't want one. How come I didn't know about these sooner and why aren't they available as freely as tobacco? Why can I buy poisonous smokes in 50 different shops within walking distance but I have to buy nicotine juice overseas? I knowcomstralia is a nanny state but this is ridiculous. Anyway, as long as I can vape, legally or otherwise, I'm completely confident that I never have to smoke again. Very happy to find a community of vapers here in Oz, and looking forward to learning all I can. Cheers Dears ;-)

12. rurbduary

rurbduary New Member

Hi and welcome.
    Enjoy your journey to a healthier you. :)

13. fella7

fella7 New Member

Hi mango61

Welcome to a good informative forum wit a great bunch of people. We have all asked the same questions you have just asked and decided to get on with it and drag ourselves out of the mire!!!!

Have fun and ask any question. There is a wealth of information to be found in the "Stickie Threads" and anything you dont understand, fee free to shout out!!!

14. acuieie

acuieie New Member

Good morning & welcome Mango.

Time to start enjoying life again. :)

15. tostator

tostator New Member

hi all just got my first ecig the other day. im joining this forum to get some advice from some veteran vapers. if anyone can direct me to some good e juice importing site. or if anyone knows if gourmet vapor exports tocoms would be great:D

16. Brickfists (Again)

Brickfists (Again) New Member

Hi picturetheend welcome tocomssievapers. Yes gourmet vapours does ship tocoms you just have to set up your account and change the country from utah tocomstralia after its set up. There are lots of great juice vendors to choose from and everyone has their favourites, mine would have to be pinkspotvapors in las vegas.

17. madart

madart New Member

weldone and welcome...doug

18. xtremest

xtremest New Member

welcome mango61 and picturetheend...enjoy your stay here @ AVF

19. Jan S

Jan S New Member

just for my 100% understanding am i changing the state tocomstralia.

20. lymngell

lymngell New Member

When you enter your address there is nocoms in the drop down box so you can just select anything
    And change it later in the profile settings on their site. They know we do that from here and have actually told one of the members here to just use utah then add in the notes your correctt address.