Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Bosco

Bosco New Member

Gday, just joined up again, was a member years ago but forgot my username and password.

Sincecomgust 2010 I was happy with the Ego's and my BillyBoy Shotgun until about 10 months ago I found out about the Lava Tube VV, and now all the new VV's. My Lava tube died about Six weeks ago and I bought a GS VV from Heavens Gifts which was a piece of shit, lasted six weeks, anyway, just got my hands on a Vamo which is solid as, and I'm back to learn all about all the new stuff like Provari's and Z Attys, which I plan on getting my paws on. Been using Smoktech 2.5Ohms xl Tank Carts and am happy with them but love dripping as well.

Cheers Lads

2. Kayla

Kayla New Member

I got a lt and a lt mini i want to offload mate ;) welcome back! Haha

3. Ali47

Ali47 New Member

Welcome back :)

4. Mischa (backup account)

Mischa (backup account) New Member

Hey hey, I bought the 510 series about 2 odd years ago from ecigs-unlimited. Found that as soon as I had a few drinks, I desperately wanted a real one...

Have come here as I've been nearly 2 years quit and I picked it up again, Looking for advice as to a robust device, I work with cranes, so anything I carry around is subjected to copious dust, grease, the occasional knock, and some ridiculously hot temperatures. I also go to university, I quite often have 16 hr days between work and uni, I need a solution for those conditions.
    A solution that does not involve tasting the eliquid prefferably, or breathing in a burnt atomizer due to poor wicking. I still have about 500ml of 30mg apple juice from a big order back when, so I just need a new device and spares.

one other problem I encountered with the E510 series was the batteries dying and terminals corroding... can someone help?, is ecigs-unlimited anygood anymore?,

5. IVY

IVY New Member

Sam ... welcome !
    You are outlining almost the perfect scenario for a Provari ... tough as boots , built like a tank , and about the only ecig I would consider as bombproof.
    Not cheap tho , as you would outlay about $250 for just the unit and a few batts , but thats really only a fortnight on the smokes when you look at it objectively ?
    For 16 hour days , you are gonna need a bigger battery device to get you thru the day , a provari and a carto tank set up should get you thru
    ProVari Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette
    There are other 18500/18650 battery mods out there that woul fit the bill too , but they just arent built as well as the provari , you can also get an optional 2 year warranty on them for $30 extra , might be worth it in your case ?

6. iLisePattong

iLisePattong New Member

7. TypeDync

TypeDync New Member

Howdy vapers noob checking in. Been off the stinkys for a couple of months.
    I'm running egos and an ego t mod at the moment.

8. Codoviord

Codoviord New Member

Welcome to the forums mate, so what brings you here? Looking for ideas on the next mod or are you satisfied with your current setup. :)

9. MDNova1

MDNova1 New Member

Hi mate hehe I'm drawn by the never ending conquest of obtaining shinny things.
    I've been vaping for a couple months and love it. Mods and rebuildables is my next frontier.

10. _smiles n cries_

_smiles n cries_ New Member

Welcome keithy, you've come to the right place then !
    Hope you enjoy your stay :)

11. arennaPlads

arennaPlads New Member

Welcome to AVF.

The mod addicts around here will be happy to have a new kid to play with ;)

12. fzwg2cvfvgw

fzwg2cvfvgw New Member

Oh what someone with poorer taste than I could do with that. Arth, you about mate?

13. Wrofica

Wrofica New Member

Welcome mate
    AVF is a great family

14. Mealonelawn

Mealonelawn New Member

Double post

15. shanediamond_4einc

shanediamond_4einc New Member

Thank you for the welcome guys. I've got my first VV devise waiting to be played with when I get home.
    A shinny new slb ego v from ecig mod shop. I'll post a noob review up after I give it a good workout.

16. empti

empti New Member

17. veicerb

veicerb New Member

welcome keithy

18. mak12

mak12 New Member

Welcome Keith and Sam.

19. wurstala

wurstala New Member

Welcome KG, what are you running on the battery?

20. solsolbi

solsolbi New Member

that provari option is abit expensive, I have to justify this thing to my wife and perhaps move into an upgrade like that later, how about the ego-w?
    Unlimited
    looks nice, anyone give it a quick review for me?