Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by bedi, Sep 27, 2015.

1. goodheart19512007

goodheart19512007 New Member

Doublers are flavored nic less PG &/or VG designed to be mixed with unflavored nic, as Bullos pointed out. As far as I know, they are ancomssie invention & sold by vendors here to helpcomssie vapers & save us the trouble of having to DIY our juice with concentrated flavor. Of course some of us use flavor concentrates too with unflavored nic PG & VG, then some of us buy pre-mixed juice from overseas vendors.

2. Prea

Prea New Member

Welcome ex-lurker :)

3. Sikorsky S76

Sikorsky S76 New Member

Welcome newbies :-D

4. iwantcools90

iwantcools90 New Member

Greetings All,

I thought I'd go global, and see what you guys were up to. Been vaping since 3/2010.

BTW, I'm the same sanjosse that's on ECF :)

5. ritaxe60

ritaxe60 New Member

Welcome to AVF sanjosse, it's good to get some internationals here that can share their experience :)

6. aminalina

aminalina New Member

Welcome Newbies

7. teguhaji

teguhaji New Member

Welcome everyone!!

8. Dog face

Dog face New Member

Hi Guys,

The topic of E-Cigs was mentioned the other day on a travel forum of which I am a member. It reminded me of a news article that I had seen when I was in the US about a month ago. Unfortunately, I only saw the article towards the end of my trip, or I would have investigated it more and possibly purchased a setup with some nic whilst I was there.

So I googled you up, and have been lurking around since last Monday. On Wednesday, I ordered my kit (Ultimate Starter Kit) from Vapebar and received it yesterday. I also ordered the other requirements from HC and the tracking says that it has just left HK, so hopefully I be up and going early next week.

I had a bit of a vape with the Vanilla flavour, but I'll have to refine my technique, as all I'm doing is coughing and spluttering!

I really hope I have the same success as a lot of you guys and get off the ciggies, feel better and save $$$.

Great forum and I look forward to contributing in the near future.

9. Biammahumbame

Biammahumbame New Member

Welcome everyone. Isn't it great to see more & more people turning to vapeing as an alternative to smoking. Plus I think that a forum like this is really helping get the message out - it certainly did with me.
    I'm still a real newbie myself, but @robd - that was exactly my first impression with vapeing, it felt so dry & made me cough & splutter, but I gradually got used to it. Not even sure that I changed my technique (I think I did, but didn't really realise it at the time) I just kind of subconsciously adjusted how long to inhale for, when to exhale...it was a bit of a learning thing, just like smoking was, when I first coughed & spluttered doing that too. etc etc.

10. viphanter

viphanter New Member

Welcome robd, you've found the right place for all the info you need.
    Good to see another Melbourne vaper.

11. aaldsqmnndeip

aaldsqmnndeip New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

12. Aun

Aun New Member

Welcome robd, vaping doesw require a slightly different technique to smoking & we all coughed the first time we vaped ;)
    Don't worry in a day or two you'll have it down pat, just be sure to drink plenty of water for the first week or two as vaping can leave your mouth/throat feeling dry when you first start vaping.

13. mankapurumielza

mankapurumielza New Member

I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

14. The Sophisticated One

The Sophisticated One New Member

Hi I am not a vaper(sp?) myself but have recently convinced my husband to give it a go. Whilst he was initially very luke warm to the idea he soon changed his tune when he tried the kit I had bought him :) I am keen to learn more to be able to share the knowledge and hopefully the awareness around.

15. alenagartvih

alenagartvih New Member

welcome wifey ! theres a wealth of knowledge about vaping here and all are willing to share.

What kit did you get your hubby?

16. bembi_lvr

bembi_lvr New Member

Good luck, then, Wifey :-D If he likes toys, it definitely helps :lol:

17. ddrum

ddrum New Member

Have to admit to getting a friend to order it for me as I found too many too choose from - pretty sure it is an E-Go
    He is a bit of a tech type guy so yeah it probably appeals to that side of him.

18. ra5whore

ra5whore New Member

Welcome Wifey! We are a lovely bunch of coconuts here!

19. bap 1963

bap 1963 New Member

hey everyone!

just wanna thank all the good fellas who helped me about bringing my stuff here in Melbourne (cruzmiguel, noe, robray, vapourize, fatman,old dog).
    i've been here since 29 october, but only got a usb internet dongle today (can't find time to buy one last week since malls close at 5pm :( )

my 2 mods, RA rebuilding kit, all my DIY juices and a 30ml bottle of 50mg unflavored nic had no problems at all at the airports (Manila and Melbourne)

here they are: View attachment 4289

(now waiting for my ANZ atm to be released so i could tastecomssie-made juices! :D )

20. Brian J

Brian J New Member

You come from the future, rad! Tell me will I make my sales targets this month?