Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Wavaaneli

Wavaaneli New Member

Greetings all,

I'm new to the forum and slowing getting my head around mods, rebuildables and DIY Juice; What a wealth of information within this community!

I've been vaping for around 6months if I were to estimate. Currently using x2 vamo v2 (one spare), with kanger protank and a puritank too.

I'm sure you will see me pop up in the WTB thread very soon for some new hardware. But for the mean time, nice to meet all! Thanks for having me.

2. FuryHUH

FuryHUH New Member

Yes I did :)

I have it stored for when things start moving in that direction :)

3. Shelbien

Shelbien New Member

Howdy.

Been of the stinkys for probably just over 2 months now. Wouldnt even think of having one again!

Started off with the ego-c starter kit with a few stardusts. After a week or so got a Egoc Twist, some Kanger Mt3, Evods and a protanks. Which blew the stardusts out of the water.

Have been re wicking most of my heads with Cotton, which I seem to like more + is a hell of a lot cheaper.

Have been vaping a few different flavours, started with a few from some NZ websites..tryed a few from Mt Baker vapor, but now am loving Good Life Vapor. On to my 3rd order from them.

Next purchase, which im picking up sunday is a Provari mini ( which a kind canuk vape forum member is going to sell me ), Plus I have a protank 2 in the mail! Gotta love vape-mail.

So... helllo everyone :)

Edit: PS - the name's Sam

4. Chasin

Chasin New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Sam,

I'm so glad you found a kind member to sell you a Provari. ;)

Keep looking for more bargains and you'll do alright.

5. Peanut Butter Addicted

Peanut Butter Addicted New Member

Hi I'm new here and to Vaping, but totally hooked. Using the ProVari Mini my BF PhilMac bought for me

6. lalo fublilk

lalo fublilk New Member

Welcome new members :)
    Vape on!

7. neifala

neifala New Member

G'day,

Dave here from Darwin.

I'm 49 & have been smoking since I was 16 & really need to give up for health & financial reasons, but actually still really enjoy the act.

Have only just started on e-cigs, but really enjoying it and get to keep my hands busy.

They taste great, no tar, almost zilch nasty chemicals, no nasty smells & SO much cheaper!

Sounds like a Win-Win to me!

Cheers!
    Dave.A

8. God answers all questions

God answers all questions New Member

G'day,
    Johnno is the name & hail from the Lake Macquarie area.
    Been a smoker for 25+ years and jumped onto the vaping scene 6 weeks ago.Rolled my last champ ruby July 1st.
    Can't see myself going back to the cigs ever.

Johnno

9. aipeursson

aipeursson New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Dave and Johno. :)

Have a look around and don't be scared to ask question's, cos that's what we're here for ! :)

10. lukassonn

lukassonn New Member

Welcome a Dave, Johnno, and any other recent arrivals, Old Dog will be happy to take any questions you have, just send him a PM and he will reply to you promptly :)

11. Elektra M

Elektra M New Member

Inbox full ......... unfortunately ! :(

12. JUSMI

JUSMI New Member

Hi all, been a smoker for 20 years, and have just decided to try e cigs, (ordered canuk endurance starter kit), I've tried everything else, and failed. Looking forward to starting vaping, my partner, also a long time smoker wants to try e cigs as well, great to be taking the journey together. I joined canukVapers be.comse there is such a huge range on info available, and it seems a friendly and supportive place.

BTW, anyone else in W.A. South East or Goldfields?

13. Hesham

Hesham New Member

Hello and welcome spud, yep great bunch of vapers here and plenty of info to read through, if you have questions feel free to ask!

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

lol Welcome Spud.

You'll find heaps of W.A. people around in due course.

There is also a shop, Vapebar, somewhere in W.A. as well...it's where i got my starter kit from.

Ask heaps of questions, watch heaps of youtube videos. and best of luck with everything mate welcome again

15. cricketlady

cricketlady New Member

Hi Spud, welcome.

I starting vaping with canuk Blue as well - I'll send you a PM

16. Manik

Manik New Member

Hi Vape.to'ers,

I joined Vape.to on October 2012 but overlooked this thread, How rude! LOL. I used to work at FPV (Ford Performance Vehicle) in Campbellfield Victoria for 20+ years until it closed on Dec/2012, I’ve been out of work since! My workmates call me Hoey as of GTHO for 20+ years.

I am a 33+ years smoker and a father of three b.comtiful kids, 15yo boy, 6yo boy and 5yo girl. Every time, I smoked stinky sticks out in the back yard, my then little 4yo girl kept telling me that I would get cancer!

My wife had to go oversea for 5 weeks, I had to stay home to look after the kids then one day the 3 of them gave this to me, the girl said: you would get cancer if you don't listen to me; 6yo boy said: I got asthma be.comse of you dad! eldest boy said: why don't you try E-cig, do some research on the net and just give it a go dad.

I never tried to give up the stinky before, ever! After some research and by the time my wife was back from oversea, I was a converted man, it took me half a day of trying on a 6 volt mod / hr-ava dripping atty and that was it, I could not smoke ciggy again!

Now I think I have a problem! I keep on buying shinnies even I am out of work at the moment! Please HELP!

17. perak

perak New Member

I don't see a problem here. LOL

Welcome Hoey, I bet the wife was surprised!

18. ?? ??

?? ?? New Member

She reckon I closed 1 door then open the others! that I making bomb when I fiddle with my RBAs, Can't win!!

19. JustinCider

JustinCider New Member

I keep telling my non-smoking wife that she should be more supportive of my vaping - she has a thing about it looking like smoking. She complained about my banana cream pie as we were driving to the sports club for dinner - didn't like the smell.

Funny thing was, as we were going into the club we had to pass the smoker's area and the fumes wafting from there were far worse, .comseating in fact. Of course I took the opportunity to ask if she'd prefer the smell of TFA ripe banana, or should I go back to smoking cigarettes like those guys. LoL

20. embodysmomI

embodysmomI New Member

Hey,

Im Oakie ive been vaping for only about 2 weeks now, with a suggestion from my bf.
    i was a smoker for 6 years, non smoker for 1 year, decided to give vaping a try to see if this will curve my craving for a ciggy