Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. try to no avail

try to no avail New Member

Thanks for the welcome everybody :) nice to be a part of this community :)

2. BoypebeS

BoypebeS New Member

thanks mrsgruffy, i'll look into local doublers and vaping cobra looks good to me too. Unsurprisingly my major concern is getting hold of nic, and that means in my case waiting for paypal to unf*** itself.
    best wishes F

3. jaicris

jaicris New Member

looks like we have another bris vaper. welcome aboard

4. Solmoa

Solmoa New Member

Hi all

I've been loitering around this site for a couple of weeks and thought it was time to register and join in. Anyway been vaping for about 7 weeks, and off the analogy for about 6, incredible in my mind. It's a steep learning curve and still so much more to learn. If it weren't for the forums (and YouTube) I'd still be stuck with an ineffective egot ...

Anyway I'm looking forward to the journey.

LMB

5. Smogmasag

Smogmasag New Member

welcome lmb. Enjoy the journey

6. CheryleKaufman

CheryleKaufman New Member

Thanks lheamfrg.looking forward to it

7. vvnhnah1t

vvnhnah1t New Member

Hey Vapedude(tte)s!

Been off analogue ciggies for about 10 months now, vaping for most of that time. Now I just bought a Zmax on the advice of a friend, and decided to get my finger out and sign up to this forum. I'm looking forward to gaining to some of your collective knowledge about tech, maintenance, and other stuff.

Vape on!

Ollie

8. king2uk

king2uk New Member

Hello all

Found this site about 3 weeks after finding the US-based ECF....

Decided I wanted to stop smoking for the umpteenth time and figured I'd look into e-cigs.

At about 3pm on a Thurs around a month ago I began and googled and YouTubed for ages - almost purchased from a disreputable supplier - before I found forums and delved into them. At 5am the following day (without sleep) I made a purchase from the US, a week later I received a sampler pack of juices and made anothernpurchase a few days later,

After that I discovered that the juices were far more perishable than the batts and cartos, so I just bought a large batch which should be here by the end of the week.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but basically I tend to vape whenever I used to go for a smoke. Ad breaks on the tellly, after tea etc. Works well for me.

9. Sottdiet

Sottdiet New Member

Hi All

I have been hanging around on these forums for a little while soaking up all the tips and advice. The new buyers list was a godsend when I stumbled across it after spending hours blindly stumbling around the internet looking at stuff and trying to work out what the hell it all meant.
    I have been on the stinkies for many a year and vaping definitely has some novelty value. I don't think the vapes will ever replace the smokes but it has cut down my intake.
    When I saw that there was a Sydney meet-up it prompted me to finally get off the sideline and hit the post button, hope to catch up with some of you soon.

10. Kelley9

Kelley9 New Member

Welcome to all the recent newbies! Great to have you with us.

11. LonqmAvv

LonqmAvv New Member

Finally getting around to introducing myself after lurking around the forum for a few months, Hello everyone I'm Lee.

Purchased an eRoll and some pre-mixed juice 4 months ago and have been smoke free ever since, amazing considering I had smoked everyday for the past 30 years.

Gosh how I love my little eRoll, it's been absolutely perfect for me as a beginner.

Look forward to joining in and not lurking so much. lol

12. trillreview

trillreview New Member

HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL NEW VAPERS AND NEWBIES

[​IMG]

13. aalexylittley2443

aalexylittley2443 New Member

I've been lurking for a month or so. I got my first nic shipment two weeks ago and have pretty much quit smoking now, cept the odd smoke when drinking, and that's just muscle memory I think. Gone from a pack a day for 27 years to about 3 smokes a week. I've also put about five people onto ecigs by osmosis, not through preaching, and offered all of them free nic till they can get their own. Spent about $400 so far which I see as an investment, though I also consider all the money I've spent on tobacco flavours to be wasted as I cant find anything I like, and I've bought a lot!

I have an eroll, ego passthrough and I'm planning on blowing more money on a Sigelei while they're nice and cheap from HC. I'm even thinking of getting a couple of basic ego blister packs to hand out too.

14. afforAdette

afforAdette New Member

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi everyone, I have been browsing your forums for about a month now. After speaking with a few people a friend has offered to put together a starter kit for me. In the meantime I am using my partners eGo/Kanger Protank combo. There is so much to learn which has me excited.

16. qwert555

qwert555 New Member

Hello and welcome M3RM41D! feel free to ask any questions, the Lads and Ladies here at Vape.to are more than happy to help :)

17. Norunsone

Norunsone New Member

Welcome :)
    The ego and kanger are a great setup to start with!

18. Eldelm51663

Eldelm51663 New Member

Hi peoples,

I've been lurking for a couple of days, and thought I had better create an account etc...

A little about me/my vaping journey so far. Found and tryed a disposable green apple e-cig from the local tobacconist, it was supposed to last as long as two packets of analogues (yeah, right!). Less then a day later it was spent, and I was googling to see if i was sold a dud. I of course found a whole world of e-cigarettes and paraphernalia.

Shortly after I had purchased a Joyetech 510 starter kit, and quickly afterwards I had some CE3 clearomizers.

It's been about 3 weeks since that little disposable, and now on order is a Ego C-Twist kit, a VKS 510 drip atomiser for taste testing juice, a Kanger EVOD and some replacement heads (come on vapeking!) I've also ordered some pre-mixed nic ejuice from the US (Vapedudes).

I've ex.comsted the supply of ejuice I had purchased with the 510 kit, so i'm really hanging for some vapemail. In other notes, damn it's annoying there's nowhere to buy ejuice in Cairns!

I'm hoping to get some pro-tips and perhaps start making my own juice eventually.

Anyway, hi!

19. Xiono

Xiono New Member

Hi Noe - thanks for all your help. Just received my e-cigarettes and juice from Healthcabin. Good service.

However no instructions came with the order.

I am charging the battery - but I just need to know where I put the e-juice and how much do you put in.

Do you just screw off he top and place e-juice into the clear plastic part where the fibres are ? I notice this part has numbers on it - like 1.2 or 1.6 - I assume these are levels to help you put the right amount of juice in the e-cigarette you want ? What do you normally fill it to ?

If this is where you put the juice in (cannot see where else it would go) what stops the juice coming back out the top - seems to be just a hole from where you inhale ?

Thanks - just want to get started and see if this works for me (re getting of standard cigarettes).

20. spkksm

spkksm New Member