Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ybonabeach

ybonabeach New Member

Rushn, you're not the first one here to start with an Elusion. I don't regret buying mine, it got me off the dhurries and they are actually sold in*pharmacies in canada (that was a big selling point for me when I first started). My little Elusion Ego is still going strong along with the two clearos that came with it over four months ago.

2. Emi

Emi New Member

Rushn, you're not the first one here to start with an Elusion. I don't regret buying mine, it got me off the dhurries and they are actually sold in*pharmacies in canada (that was a big selling point for me when I first started). My little Elusion Ego is still going strong along with the two clearos that came with it over four months ago.

Hi Urecia and welcome, that first month is usually the toughest so happy vaping!

3. bgregorasgooglta6842

bgregorasgooglta6842 New Member

Hi everyone john here from sydney. Only started getting back into this been on and off with this going 6 months without analogs and then back again for the past 3 years.
    Been looking to join these forums for a very long time but might aswell start now.
    Nice to meet you all =)

4. ZaGorka

ZaGorka New Member

Welcome new members and new vapers :)
    A whole new life unfolds.

5. coerperee

coerperee New Member

welcome khorne

6. CindaBran

CindaBran New Member

Well this has been a while coming, I keep looking in this thread but yet to post in here - So I thought I better say hi.....

My name is Ben, I live in country SA, chef by trade and been vaping full time since July last year. I bought an eGo kit out of interest quite sometime before I took it on fully - never with the intention of giving up the cigs. I smoked White Ox exclusively for over ten years, and I thought it would be difficult, if possible at all, to find anything that would 'cut the mustard' so to speak. Anyhow, I experimented with a few juices and different delivery methods, and on the 8th of july I had my last durry - EVER. I have not strayed, although I have definitely on occasion wanted to! I think I find vaping and the whole buying/building process more of an obsession than I ever found smoking an addiction - I loved my smokes, didn't think I would ever not smoke, but now I vape I cant believe I ever did smoke!!!

We have a super friendly vendor living right here in my town and one of Del's (JW) tech support team live here too, so I have found the transition smooth with the help of the wonderful community of vapers. Its funny really, the difference in people I have met that are vapers, but they all share the same quality of an overwhelming desire to make your personal experience one that will keep you away from the smokes for good. I truly appreciate the manor in which the vaping community upholds itself in that sense, and I am super glad that I can be a part of that.

Anyhow, cheers and beers!

7. kronkk

kronkk New Member

Hi I'm Katie, stopped smoking on May 27 started vaping may 31st :) Perth WA nice to meet you all

8. Becca

Becca New Member

Welcome Katie look forward to your input in the community

9. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hi all.
    Shane from Sa here. Just started vaping last week with a little 808 kit. Been only a week and down to 2 analogs a day. Yay!

10. kalROach

kalROach New Member

A great warm welcome to all our newbies , jump right in the water is fine :)
    Its fantastic to see so many people leaving the dark side and joining us on their new adventure here on Vape.to .
    Dont forget , we are an incredible resource here , full of knowledgeable people , so ANY probs you might encounter will be whisked away in a few lines of type , you only have to ask :)
    A lot of people say "Good Luck" when you begin a new venture , but ditching the fags for e-cigs/PVs isnt about luck , its about making good decisions and finding exactly what is right for you !
    So its not Good Luck ... but Great Choice !!!! :D

11. hislittleprincess

hislittleprincess New Member

Welcome Kate and Shane.. From a new member.. This forum has such a excellent base of wonderful people with a bank of knowledge .. If you don't know or unsure ask and the answer is there..
    I asked a question n was surprised to see that there were several quality answers to my question..
    Welcome to you and other new people to Vape.to

12. luvsona07

luvsona07 New Member

Hi All, I'm Trev stopped smoking 19/05 started Vaping on 19/05 and haven't looked back. Really love the mixture of redbull coffee & vanilla juice. Awesome.
    Perth WA. Nice to meet you

13. xvzmoobuhx

xvzmoobuhx New Member

Yay another perthite :) welcome to forums. Pull up a pew and make yourself comfy.

14. Lefty

Lefty New Member

WELCOME EVERYONE

We had 724 active members on 24th May and today we have 762 :):)

[​IMG]

15. awrsuflkaurlm

awrsuflkaurlm New Member

Hi everyone i'm Tina Riddick here. I was a nutrition by profession but now I'm retired and living a happy life in supporting living community. I join this community be.comse living in a nursing home is really bad you can't even go out of a room. Here we have separate homes with 27/7 care facility. We use to do morning walk, swimming enjoy so much fun here. I join this forum to stay connected with some of my friends here.

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome Tina, what do you like most about vaping & what gear do you use?

17. lyjheart

lyjheart New Member

Welcome noobs :) don't let my post count deceive you, I'm still very much an amateur!

18. PuppetMaster

PuppetMaster New Member

hi i'm completely new to esmoking and forums, so please be kind and excuse any .comx pas i make :)

19. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome to Vape.to and a bigger welcome to the bris vapers clan. We are having regular meets at the calamvale hotel feel free to drop in when u see it advertised

20. dancergrl7377

dancergrl7377 New Member

Thank you, i had to google maps where that is only moved here recently.we're on the north side. this forum is great!