Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Mealonelawn

Mealonelawn New Member

HI AND WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES
    [​IMG]

2. abckd

abckd New Member

I don't suppose you might be the journo that was in a vid in an article the other day? You'd be pretty popular if you are.

Also welcome.

Also, also, it's probably about time I posted in here. : /

3. White House Watching

White House Watching New Member

Hi, Smudger from West London in not so sunny Pommie Land, UKV member, followed a link from UKV and ended up here, so I thought I would say hi to my fellow vapers down under.
    I have been vaping since the beginning of January, like a lot, I have spent bundles, but reckon still quids in, finally settled with a Spheroid and other 'Oid' type conversions all with Kanthal Ribbon coils and use mech mods.

4. David

David New Member

welcome to the noobies and a special 'ello to smudger of the old dart.

5. Laptop Jesus 2.0

Laptop Jesus 2.0 New Member

From Melbourne been vaping for 3 months, was a 30 a day smoker for 15 years havnt had a smoke since i started vaping.( which after trying to quit 10+ times surprised the shit out of me lol)

6. 2810elchino

2810elchino New Member

Welcome Virtank hope you find this forum as interesting as you're vaping

7. riddifits

riddifits New Member

Hello all, I'm Lisa . New to ecigs/ vaping.. Gave up the stinkies a week ago.. Using a ego ce5+ .. I'm up in sunny Queensland been here about a year now , originally a wollongong gal.
    Looking to communicate and get tips/ hints .. Thanks in advance..

8. martinrcota

martinrcota New Member

welcome to avf

you just missed a small brissy meet yesterday but will be a recurring event at calamvale hotel on regular basis asthey are fully vape friendly

9. kelvin S

kelvin S New Member

Hiya from another newbie. Congrats on kicking the fags.

10. mustafa66750

mustafa66750 New Member

Ok cool... Thanks for the heads up... Cheers

11. wagyhaf1z

wagyhaf1z New Member

Thanks .. I've quit a few times.. This time for good..

12. b521

b521 New Member

G-day, I am Jason from Brisbane, been smoking for 16 years, haven't had and smoke in 2 weeks, it blows me away be.comse its the longest i have ever gone.
    This forums has helped me immensely. Using a Provari mini and a Liquinator tank.
    Thank you for all your help so far.

13. GopeDedo

GopeDedo New Member

welcome to Vape.to jason. hope you enjoy your time here. also regular meets are being scheduled in te brisbane area at the calamvale hotel

14. lurkerxxx

lurkerxxx New Member

Hi Jason from a newbie.. 9 days vaping .. 4 days without a ciggy.. Keep up the good work..

15. Inonjub

Inonjub New Member

Hi Everyone,

Have been a smoker for 28 years. Like most, have attempted to quit numerous times without success. I really, really, really enjoy having a smoke.

I investigated e-cigs several years ago, but was unsure and dubious, so never went any further. Saw an ad on TV the other night for 'clever smoke' and that piqued my interest in e-cigs again, so decided to research. First thing I came across on the interwebs was Elusion. Stupidly, I placed a $200+ order and take delivery of a heap of stuff later this week. Then...I did more research and found this forum! Three days of full-on reading these forums later and I feel I'm much better educated...

Needless to say, I was disappointed that I jumped onto the first thing I came across (Elusion). I tried to cancel the Elusion order, but too late...

I've learned a lot from these forums the past few days. So...I placed an order with VapeKing yesterday for $170+ worth of 'proper' vaping kit plus some nic from China. I can't wait until it all arrives! I'm done with the analogues... I hope. We'll see...

Dunno what I'll do with the Elusion stuff..I might try it while I wait for the nic to arrive from OS, but from what I've read here it'll be nothing compared to what I'll experience from the VapeKing gear I ordered.

Thanks to everyone on the canukvapers forum for their (unknown) help in getting me started. I doubt I'll be able to add much more to the community given the already excellent knowledge that abounds, however I'll do my best :)

Cheers

16. bobbyark4150

bobbyark4150 New Member

rushn the Elusion stuff isnt too bad (depending on what you ordered of course) If you ordered their "ego" kit its actually ok but the thread size is different to the standard ego stuff that you get from vapeking. Their flavours are a bit meh but ok to start off with. lol of course if you ordered their ecig a like thingy then yeah you will need an upgrade pretty fast :)

But well done for making the move to get into it. I started off on an Elusion set up about a year ago and then the charger broke (didnt have a back up) and while I was looking for a replacement charger I found this place and that as they say was that :D

17. PRETTY GREEN EYES

PRETTY GREEN EYES New Member

e-cig-a-like it was :(

*sob*

18. helcer

helcer New Member

Welcome new people.

Rushn, just remember, even counting the cost of the elusion stuff, if you get off the smokes you'll be back in the black in no time.

Unless temptation for newer shinier stuffs takes hold :D. Be strong!

19. Terry W

Terry W New Member

Hi my name is Adam from Brisbane. Been on the forums for few weeks but never posted here so, here i am. Been smoking for 10 years, cut down immensely on analogs and hoping to quit in no time. Been using ecigs for about 1 month now.

20. tuxx0r

tuxx0r New Member

Yeah Rushn you will still save and those little e cigs while not great are pretty good for stealth vaping as you can hide them pretty much anywhere! I stealth vaped one of those on a 14 hour flight back from LA once. It kept me going and stopped me panicking too much (I have a pathological fear of flying).

Welcome to avf to Adam and other new members :)