Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. jay

jay New Member

Thanks essie, also forgot to mention from Sydney :)

2. mccoyienni

mccoyienni New Member

Cool. I won't hold that against ya LOL But seriously, pop your locale in your profile so everyone can stop asking where you're from LOL
    I'm not terribly helpful, preferring to stay away from rebuilding things if I possibly can (a late bloomer), but there's a motza of help and support here :)

3. asert

asert New Member

Hi All. Just checking in. About a week on the vaping and 6 days since I bought my last pack of fags. Already in front financially. Loving it. Absolutely no dramas at all so far. Have also been enjoying reading the stories of other vapers and watching all the youtube videos.

4. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Haha - Done :)

5. skipper_danny269

skipper_danny269 New Member

Welcome to you, too :)

6. annetaetivaovy7930

annetaetivaovy7930 New Member

Thank you :) Good to be here.

7. bluemiles

bluemiles New Member

Hey Michael here, I'm a relatively new member and have been super lazy putting off introducing myself! I'm 29 and living in Bondi, stopped smoking tailors around the 16th of March but had 2 rollies (really only a few draws on each) when the battery on my zmax ran out while out drinking in Queenstown a fortnight ago and as I suspected, didn't enjoy it! Also noticed when surfing I don't get short of breath anymore! Was struggling with the idea of quitting be.comse I knew I was addicted and really enjoyed them at times. Had heard of cigalikes (is that the right name?) briefly at some point, looked online a few times about 6 months back but wasn't convinced until I came across this forum and it was clear that there were other viable options. So right now I'm stoked to not be spending close to $100 a week on cigarettes, my girlfriend doesn't hassle me about stinking, I don't feel stupid for smoking (every time I lit one thinking to myself how harmful it is to my health & crazy expensive) and have a new hobby learning about these devices, electronics etc with some help from the awesome community here! Hopefully at some point I'll be knowledgable enough to also help advise others as many of you here have helped advise me. Now I think I'm starting to dribble on so I'll stop here XD

8. ZoomN

ZoomN New Member

Welcome braz!

9. Mugpeale

Mugpeale New Member

hi all long time lurker so i finally signed up, i tried out vaping a couple of years back but the lil ciggy chape one didnt cut it for me to give up the real ones, so after a couple of mates gave up using ego t's i bought one and here we are 2 weeks on and have given the ciggies the flick..

cheers kezza

10. Mundane

Mundane New Member

Well done Kezza :) and welcome to the forums.

Welcome to all the newbies as well.

11. Zinnada

Zinnada New Member

Well Done and welcome to all the newbs ... settle in , pull up a chair and dive right in :D

12. syla

syla New Member

welcome one and all, both to the forum and to the wonderful, smoke free world of vaping :D

13. Lausuarcalync

Lausuarcalync New Member

G'day all been vaping on 9 weeks now, great forum here lots of info thanks guys.

14. No 1....

No 1.... New Member

Welcome to the forum Quix, make your self at home

15. JinaOxend

JinaOxend New Member

Hey I'm Joe,

Just got onto vaping a few weeks ago, finding the forum really helpful.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

16. akrbkr

akrbkr New Member

Hi There.

Total n00b, not quite into the vaping yet as I am awaiting arrival of nic and gear. Loving reading the forums though, helping to wrap my head around it all. So thanks, for all the info you all freely share :)

17. Milou

Milou New Member

Sssssplendid. More newbies since I signed off for the evening :D
    Welcome all :)

18. chreefight

chreefight New Member

Welcome to the forum Quix, hope you stay and enjoy your time here there are lots of really nice ppl here just ask any ?? we will try and help you out Regards Beano

19. babykiller96

babykiller96 New Member

The Vape.to Newbie captive breeding program is working splendidly :D

20. Bertak22

Bertak22 New Member

We will take over the world someday !