Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. SlalaySefCeda

SlalaySefCeda New Member

Hi eSmoker

Welcome, but tell us more??!!! What is your location??

2. ioannis2001

ioannis2001 New Member

Welcome to all the new people!
    Whether you be a new vaper, a new vaper's spouse or a non-vaper looking to switch over from cancer sticks, you will find a wealth of information here to help you find out the best vaping has to offer :)

3. tozifan

tozifan New Member

I've been pretty remiss of late... So,
    Welcome new members :) :) :)

4. nsukomon

nsukomon New Member

Hi all,
    just popped in to say hello to all the members of my new favourite site :)
    I am really new to vaping only getting my first one last friday in the mail ( an Riva T battery with some clearos ) and I haven't touched an analogue since. I had smoked for 29 years and was on white ox with no filters and I really don't miss it at all. This is fantastic and I can't believe it was so easy.
    I have already ordered my first upgrade lol, a Vamo with a few Kanger pro tanks from Vape King, which will be great around the house and I can't wait for my new toy.
    I swear I haven't done this much research and reading since school and that was back in the 80's :-o
    Now back to the study.....mixing my own flavours mwahahahahaha

5. thx

thx New Member

Awesome. Welcome!

You are really going to enjoy your new toys when they arrive. A lot. I'm almost excited FOR you to be receiving your first mod + protanks to play with.

Dont forget to keep a bevvy on hand ;)

6. lnhtxay62l

lnhtxay62l New Member

Welcome to you as well. You'll like the Vamo; make sure you put it into program 2 (RMS mode) straightaway. It will probably come set to the de.comlt AVG mode. Just hold either of the control buttons in for 10 seconds until it displays "no2" and you'll never have to change it again.

I also found it very easy to give up the rollies in the first few weeks. I did not miss them at all. There's more than just nicotine in cigarettes however, and you may hit a few speedbumps in your journey. If this happens come and ask more questions as the nasty tobacco may have a few tricks and surprises for you. You will get support here, and will be able to talk to people who have been through similar experiences.

7. dreynard

dreynard New Member

Thanks :) it sucks.coms post don't deliver on the weekends lol I am hangin to get my hands on them,
    I have to ask. What's a bevvy ?

8. padun

padun New Member

Excellent thanks for the info and support,
    will do the no2 as soon as I get it in my hot little hands :)

9. poggy

poggy New Member

bevvy = beverage of your choice :) You tend to find that once you start vaping a lot, you get a very dry mouth and throat to start off with. So sit yourself down with your new Vamo (love mine and only had it a week) and a beer or wine (or non alcoholic drink if thats your preference) and ENJOY!

10. Psyptoto

Psyptoto New Member

ha ha thanks for that, got my pepsi max handy :D

11. hans93

hans93 New Member

Bleh Pepsi max :eek: lol cant stand any sort of diet drink give me the sugar any time :D

12. Spak

Spak New Member

Umm, you know that sounds really bad don't you? ROFL

13. Cyberpunk

Cyberpunk New Member

LMFAO I just re read it and nearly shat myself :D

14. Bryhingar

Bryhingar New Member

Hello all!!!

I thought I would drop by and give a bit of an update.

I'm now 5 weeks without cancer sticks!!! I transitioned over to e-cigs seamlessly as I knew I would (hated smoking but hopelessly addicted to nicotine). In the past 5 weeks I've gone through a fair old whack of juice (about 100ml). This has been 18% strength. I think perhaps I could do with going a bit higher but I have so much juice at 18% I'll just stick with it. My taste and smell have returned and I'm positive it's less harmful then analogs.
    I've burned my way through 5 v2 Clearomizers. 2 of them did really well while the other 3 didn't survive a clean. I'm thinking that using vodka like others have suggested sounds like a better idea than dry burning. They're just not the same after I've done it. Today I received a couple of v3's and 10 new wicks and coils for them which will hopefully keep me going for a while. I'm expecting my batteries will require changing within the next couple of months too as they're not lasting as long as they did. Perhaps I'm vaping more though???
    All in all it was a great decision and I'm dead glad I went through with it. Changed my life. Plus people are for ever asking me what on earth I'm doing which is nice be.comse then I can tell them about it and generally have a good old yarn.
    Yay for vapers!

15. allies (lol)

allies (lol) New Member

well done, and good work for sticking with it :)

16. GlanoliRilm

GlanoliRilm New Member

Nice work minigmgoit and congrats on the change over. Just wait till the addiction to the various mods, tanks and other assorted stuff kicks in :D

17. couttnoholf

couttnoholf New Member

Nooooo!

I have found myself looking up stuff every now and again however I'm a miser so ill probably stick with the cheap option :)

Changed my life though. That ball and chain, the endless going out to the shop for cigarettes, the money, the health! Big impact.

18. EvirmArrink

EvirmArrink New Member

*chuckles knowingly* LOL

19. Florida Orange Juice

Florida Orange Juice New Member

Hi everyone!

Name is Hamouda - have been vaping for about 3 months now and love it!!!

But have to admit that i do feel like a smoke when having a drink, so last weekend whilst having a beer with a mate i took a drag off his smoke which im glad i did be.comse it just reminded me of the fool taste and put it down straight away.

To avoid the need of craving a deaf stick i have been trying to step it up by getting into mods, RBA and DIY 14mg ejuice. All is going well so far except for mastering how to perfect rebuilding an atomizer......im sure though i will get the hang of it doing some research and MOSTLY thank all the posts on here that got me knowledge wise to where i am right now smoke free. Thanks guys for your posts and help

20. TristaRan

TristaRan New Member

Welcome, new members :) :) :)