Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. . Cute Poison .

. Cute Poison . New Member

Click on one of our banners enter your numbers into the fields and save it than to into your profile Nd then settings and edit signiture and insert the link to the banner you just created

2. Appopeddy

Appopeddy New Member

Thank you lheamfrg and izmali ..
    hopefully it is now there

3. kmzcmjkivu

kmzcmjkivu New Member

4. puertas hierro

puertas hierro New Member

Welcome! You've found your vapehome. Lots of good information here, and good people.

Also the odd tobacco deprived cranky cuss, but I'm improving ;-)

5. famppelt

famppelt New Member

Hi all,I've been a smoker prob 17 yrs just started on a v2 cig last tuesday and have not touched a normal cig since they actually started smelling like crap to me just after a few hours without one weird! I know the v2s are shitty compared to everything else thats out there, Im already wanting something more, have ordered most stuff from the newbie list i saw in another thread. So much info to take in though, somebody should do a demo class ;);)

6. Moosejaw

Moosejaw New Member

welcome Blizzard.

7. tikembep

tikembep New Member

Welcome to Vape.to blizzard and gd luck

8. Phakdi050780

Phakdi050780 New Member

Welcome. Your experience with cigarettes smelling bad is not unusual for new vapers. Remember that if you're ever tempted, however once your sense of smell starts coming back strongly it starts to smell even worse. :)

9. Aleksey

Aleksey New Member

Hiya Blizzard, Low Key and Olfella. It's always nice to see more folks finding their way here.

10. Ethiopian ruler

Ethiopian ruler New Member

Hi all, just saying hello. I've been reading up a little here after finding a bloke at work on the e-cigs and it really peaked my interest as a method of getting off the darbs!

I've taken some advice on start up requirements and have ordered from Health Cabin. Looking forward to getting the package...may have some stupid questions in the near future!

Cheers!

11. Kristin

Kristin New Member

Welcome to Vape.to. feel free to ask away im sure we will be able to answer any questions u may have

12. strawberrykid9

strawberrykid9 New Member

Hi,

I'm new to the scene, got told about this by my mate yatsey. I have been vaping for one and a bit years, started with the real basics with a Illusion and worked my way up to a Ego and a couple of lava tubes but rarher unimpressed with them. Am currently enjoying a Provari with the Zen Z-atty and have a Zmax with a vivi nova attachment as my work/back up mod. I am currently mixing my own oils with 50mg nicotine, plain VG or PG oil and doubler flavour from juice whore. Could anyone know of a good site that i can get a good calculator that doesnt freeze up.

Keen to be apart of the vaping community

Jarrah

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

13. Candupdal

Candupdal New Member

vaping cobra has one on there site

14. sunkist1

sunkist1 New Member

Glad to c ya made ur way to avf bro :) its definetly the place to be. As for a calculator i use one off the android market and is quite good. Its got a simple and advanced mode so can be very beginner friendly and is free
    Cheers
    Yatesy

15. gdfvwedpka

gdfvwedpka New Member

welcome to all the new people :D leave your sanity at the door and you'll fit right in here :cool:

16. Phattmum

Phattmum New Member

Cool thanks :)

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

17. Lady M

Lady M New Member

Welcome Jarrah
    Yay another South canuk.

If I knew where the state poll was, I would link to it here so you could head over there and boost our numbers. If I find it I will come back and post it.

I reckon I saw another SA person here as well, but I can't find them now. Welcome also. :)

18. Trenit

Trenit New Member

19. Slim

Slim New Member

Im from sa :p waikerie to be exact. Also jarrahs one of my best mates ive known him for 10+ years

20. bagregorstts9196

bagregorstts9196 New Member

Hi, my husband is a heavy smoker and has been on the e-cig now for two months.