Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. hm345

hm345 New Member

Hi and welcome Melbournite :):):)
    If you start your own thread here

New Vapers Forum

then everyone will be able to post specific answers to any questions you may have

Regards
    margy :)

2. v.acid

v.acid New Member

Cheers margyb. Can't believe it's been that long actually. Been too easy.

3. Cosmetq

Cosmetq New Member

welcome one and all to the wonderful world of vaping :) or at least to avf, if you've been vaping a while and only just found us

4. Eloise

Eloise New Member

Hey canuk Vape people

just sorted my log on -been hanging around the forum and vaping for three weeks yesterday

5. Johnny28fr

Johnny28fr New Member

6. Mary

Mary New Member

Hi, im pAlexi been vaping nearly 12 months

7. vCharityToddh

vCharityToddh New Member

Hi Ocean, how's it going? Pleased you have dropped in, pull up a chair.

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome to the latest new members, new and seasoned vapers all :)

9. bagelaslittle543

bagelaslittle543 New Member

10. dukorider

dukorider New Member

Coffee seems to be a very elusive flavour that very few vendors have managed to get right

11. Pluslex

Pluslex New Member

i'm pretty fussy with my coffee too..
    I want a double shot macchiatto with 1/2 a sugar

definitely not a latte or an instant nescafe
    or a cappuccino with extra froth cinnamon, cream, sprinkles and a twist

12. MiyokoCarrillo

MiyokoCarrillo New Member

have a look through the post above yours theres 2 health cabin shopping lists that will get you off to a good start at the next level once u get sick of the poor battery life and the non refillable (probably nic free) carts

13. ewgenii

ewgenii New Member

G'day!
    Thought after a few days of lurking and learning I'd better introduce myself.

I'm 37yo guy and I've been smoking for longer than I haven't, just over a 20 year pack-a-day habit.

I started vaping around 2 years ago like most on an ego-t which was OK, but never really gave me the kick I needed to quit analogs, so they got packed up for a while.

Recently on a work trip I was faced with having very limited smoking spots at the resort we stayed at (ie outside on the street, up yours mirage gold coast!) so I charged up and they got me through mostly.

Arriving back in Perth I thought its time to try again, so I forked out for the provari 2.5 with liquinator fed cartos a week ago.

Wow.

Since getting it going I haven't had one cigarette with few incidents (slept the first night on the couch Lol), and while I must admit 2nd hand smoke smells pretty good, I've had no inclinations to light up since despite having last weeks pack on me still.

Now I'm sussing out clearomizers, have ordered my first rba and really can't see myself going back :)

I look forward to increasing my knowledge on here, and would love to pay respect to MJ and Belle from vapebar for putting up with my newbie requests. Not an endorsement as I shop at a few other canuk sellers, but the service and attention to detail from these guys is second to none.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to getting to know you all better in coming months, and can't wait to beat the gruffy's at a sale in classifieds :D (damn they're quick!)

Cheers,
    Loki

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

14. PreeleBop

PreeleBop New Member

welcome low key - a few other relatively new to vaping were thinking about getting a provari - perhaps you can give them some feedback from your perspective. Many off us are too far down the vaping mod path to remember back that far :)

15. AlishaSca

AlishaSca New Member

Nice to meet you low key Im sure we will catch up around the boards some place. I think you will find most people here are more than willing to lend a hand to us newbies, They seem a pretty friendly crew :)

16. supereroe

supereroe New Member

welcome low key

17. "vanpersie"

"vanpersie" New Member

I'm far from an expert, but if you want that "next step" from ego type setups, I can't recommend the provari enough. It doesn't have vw, which is a moot point for me, as are puff counts etc. You get vv, battery/ohm status and safety features to make it nearly idiot proof, and of course its built very well, and looks sharp.

Other vv's mostly seem to fall short in features, compatibility or quality from reviews I've read at least.

Its compatible with pretty much anything (carto tanks, atoms, clearos etc), still leaves you with choices as to how you choose to vape, and for me is hassle free. 2 tanks and 1 battery will last me all day, and swapping liquinators to change flavors is a breeze. (My egos would hold flavors of past juices)

I suppose the clincher for me was pretty much every "pro" vaper still has at least one in their stable despite their many mods. If you can afford it, I wouldn't recommend anything else. For me 1 week no smokes has already paid for half of it, 1 more week and it just became "free".

If anything I guess the biggest question I have is why would you want anything else? Nostalgia I suppose like a Darwin, or pure aesthetics like the Gatling gun I saw here yesterday I guess?

Hope this is of some help to other newbies thinking of taking the plunge :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

18. iamconf

iamconf New Member

Welcome low_key

I was pretty much the same, had one of the early egos, didnt do much for me. Restarted not long ago on the clearomizers and bam, not a single smoke since.
    Welcome back to the club.... could this be a health club ?

19. Aronachaj

Aronachaj New Member

Hello everyone.. 57 year old who has smoked for far far too many years..Been on the ecigs since 11th April 2013..have to admit love em :)
    Can anyone tell me how to put the " it has been ... so many days since had a smoke and saved ... onto my posts ???
    thanks in advance
    Bruce

20. Angeltress

Angeltress New Member

Hi Olfella. Welcome.

Some of the vendors have ecig calculator banners on their sites. Not quite sure where to find any generic ones though

edit: now I do.