Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Elosque

Elosque New Member

good luck with your transition!

2. iwantcools90

iwantcools90 New Member

Welcome to the world of vaping :) Plenty of good information available for you to look through by some very knowledgable people.

3. sexatcams.com

sexatcams.com New Member

Yeah, information overload! Haha. The more I read, the more confusing it gets!

4. EnsumNunc

EnsumNunc New Member

Just ask mate, the knowledge base is pretty wide open, the trick is not to rush, take your time and enjoy,

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome RQ gl with your journey, where about is.coms are u

6. simplicity778

simplicity778 New Member

In Melbourne mate. Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. I do have a few questions, but I will collate them and post in their own thread rather than here, if that's ok :)

RQ

7. mursa15

mursa15 New Member

look forward to hearing them. now im sure some of the guys may have a few q's for u down the track be sure to let them of easy they mean well most of the time lol

8. jillianfx3

jillianfx3 New Member

Hmmm.... Not quite sure what you mean there. Should I be scared? lol.

9. reloaxode

reloaxode New Member

Nah, some of the boys and girls have a wacky sense of humour, ( I'm one of the guilty ) but in general most will be courteous to new Vapers trying to give up the analogs, you've made the right decision,,,,,where did I put my monocle, ?,,,,,,,,

10. c4ld3ra

c4ld3ra New Member

Hello all!

I am currently a smoker still (yes I know .comghty me) but hope to soon be an ex smoker and vaper instead.

I am 36 yo married female from Melbourne and want to give up for my health's sake and even more importantly for my nearly 3 year old son's sake.

I smoked my first cigarette at around 13 years of age when my older ( smoking ) sister and her friends thought it would be funny to watch me cough and splutter. In desperation to want to fit in and be cool like them, I took up smoking and as they say the rest is history.

I am not a hugely heavy smoker, smoking between 15-20 a day. I have quit (as we all have) numerous times and my most successful attempt was when I was pregnant with my son. I gave up for most of his pregnancy (stealing the odd drag on my husbands cigarettes) but 2 weeks prior to his birth got a horrid (and fairly rare) pregnancy rash and in desperation and in agony one night stole hubby's ciggies and started smoking again.

But I really do want to give up, but don't want it to be HARD. Hence I recently heard about e-cigarettes and have started to look into them for success stories and came across this forum in an article.

Anyway I am yet to order anything, but would like to do so this week and begin to make the change.

Thanks for reading :)

11. poriamp

poriamp New Member

Welcome to the forums RQ, and and equal warm welcome to JustMe (for who I can't think of a video).

[video=youtube;c7xQ04nlePM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xQ04nlePM[/video]

12. xlv790

xlv790 New Member

WELCOME EVERYBODY

[​IMG]

13. talefairy

talefairy New Member

I contract out all my personal welcome messages for the newcomers to MargyB. Thanks Margy - cheque is in the mail!

14. Dave K

Dave K New Member

Oooh I just realised we have the option to like posts in this forum!

Fantastic :)

15. emilis

emilis New Member

Hi everyone,

Vaping has changed my life, of this I am certain, and it has only been 5 days.

5 days ago a mate convinced me to go halves with him in a starter kit.

I have not touched, thought about touching or wanted to go near a ciggi since. I wasn't even planning to give up, I didn't try to stop smoking ciggies, it just happened.

I was, and still am, shocked by how easy it was. For me, it was a straight upgrade to vaping, everything about it is better as you all know.

I also started vaping zero nic (waiting on a shipment) about half the time, as otherwise it's just too much nicotine and it keeps me up. This is on 6mg juice that I have diluted with some peppermint essence.

I was spending 100 bucks a week on cancer sticks. I couldn't be happier with how things turned out, this really is the greatest thing ever. I just wish I could go into a store and test a bunch of flavors! (pretty sure no such store exists? not in Sydney anyway... )

So, hi everybody! Nice to be here :)

16. agddcmyzzdaxg

agddcmyzzdaxg New Member

Haha yeah dude! Sick story. Welcome to the dark side.

17. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

awesome start dark keep it up. if u feel the need to have a dart though and u slip it isnt a bad thing it will help to confirm just how good vaping is

18. derttaure

derttaure New Member

YES! AWESOME! Love your work filbert

19. Lucy H

Lucy H New Member

20. di0nysos

di0nysos New Member

hi guys, i am in the uk been vaping for 9 months now so still a newbie and trying to find new vape's..been caqreful of scam's with ecigs
    but first a must ask

when i first started vaping i tryed one from america the name of ecig brand.ecigsobs.com,

the flavour was awseome and unable to find out what it is..does any member here know ??

tryed emailing them and would not say of there tobacco mix..

my main vape's at the moment is benson gold, love it but does not come up to scratch of there make, others i enjoy swedish fish, root beer yummy bear, kamel, just put order in for davidhoff..

going back to ecigsobs

after 15 days you have to pay £20 to cancel contract which they dont tell you on site, heard others complaining of the same thing..just one big scam

but its the flavour that i am trying to find..

so heeeelp please