Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. naturoasd

naturoasd New Member

2. abnothe

abnothe New Member

Welcome all noobs....

Pat, plenty of excellent information for beginners right here in the forum. Take a browse through here New Vapers Forum

Ask questions, there a LOT of knowledgeable people here who love to help.

3. todosqueimadinhos

todosqueimadinhos New Member

Welcome Pat :)
    one of your questions is a hard one to answer are some brands better than others? I have to say Yes. Brands in term of personal vaporizers. and batteries and eliquid. Batteries are the important ones that you have to get great quality. the others is just down to personal preference. To me dearer is not really better. its a trial and error basis. But what ever keeps you off cigarettes is a good thing.

4. yydwvkq77u

yydwvkq77u New Member

HI & WELCOME to the wonderful world of vaping
    wilsongunawan
    misterlifter
    pat

There is a fair bit of research and reading to do but it is worth it :):):)

[​IMG]

5. Chainmaster

Chainmaster New Member

Doing well today misterlifter hows things in the top end

6. Alehappy

Alehappy New Member

Hi wilsongunawan.
    welcome evic is great as for mech mod there are plenty from Smoktech to Golden Greek the choices are endless

7. mxwybyfpab

mxwybyfpab New Member

Welcome new members.
    Take you time, look around and most of all ask questions

8. zicpro

zicpro New Member

Greetings All,

I have been a little rude and made my first post over in the classifieds (already spent some cash there, some great bargains popping up , wow!). Missed out on the DID that went today but maybe next time. I have been hanging out on the big US forum for some time and am crazy about rbas. Latest adventure is with ceramic wicks and I absolutely love these suckers. Problem is they are hard to get, too expensive and easy to break if you are not careful with them. If you can live with that everything else about them is amazing.

What else has been going on? Had a real great experience with IBTanked. I am sure most of you know who they are. Here is what happened: I ordered a sapphire blue glass tank for an AGA. I received a clear one by mistake. They then set about correcting the mistake and next package they threw in a glass tank for a ZAP as well as another tank for the AGA. Well, problem was they were both clear again So, today I receive two sapphire blue glass tanks, one for the AGA and one for the ZAP. How great is that! Five pyrex tanks for the price of one. Great business that has gone to the uttermost to keep me happy. Can't ask for more than that.

Well vapers, look forward to getting to know the gang around here and if your wondering where I am, I am probably camped out in the classifieds section waiting for the next awesome bargain to pop up.

Cheers to All.

9. VamsEmberorab

VamsEmberorab New Member

Wow! What a lot of new additions.

Welcome to all, wether you have been vaping for years or have only just started I wish you continued success and welcome you to the community!

10. aximusjnra3382

aximusjnra3382 New Member

Hi guys and girls, been vaping since.comgust last year, lovin It, hope to learn abit from some if not most of you guys around here.
    Cheers.

11. missrainbowstarxxxxx

missrainbowstarxxxxx New Member

G'day and welcome Theo.

12. eurolaser

eurolaser New Member

welcome theo, where in oz u hail from and wat setup you running

13. bon3crush3r

bon3crush3r New Member

welcome to all the new vapers/old vapers finding us finding us. feel free to ask any question about vapeing you will find people are more than happy to help you as much as we can. I look forward to hearing from all our new joiners yet to add there own fog to Vape.to.

14. ctea

ctea New Member

Hi and thankyou guys, Im from Sydney Olympic Park, I have a Sigelei Zmax, telescope, vmax and a vamo, got the vamo yesterday, felt abit slippery In the hands so I powder coated it black on the spot lol, my dream catch Is the gg but never seem to be any out there. Not sure If I can ask on this thread but I am trying to find out the stats on health issues if any when vaping nicotine,also Is It safe to vape around others, (ie) non cool people like us.Thanks again guys, look forward to getting to know some of you if not most.

15. Dee

Dee New Member

Fact is, nobody really knows. That's the grizzly truth. What we are pretty sure of though, is that it's safer than sticking a durry in your mouth and inhaling that. As far as 'second hand vape' is concerned, the nicotine isn't likely to permeate into a non-smoker's lungs; that's not the complaint with cigarette smoke anyway, that's more of an issue with the carcinogens in it.

16. Master

Master New Member

Man you guys are so nice, thanks heaps for the super quick reply Judd.com, yeah I was just curious as Im in the defence force, when I was away over seas I saw a lady smoking this super cool thing, when I asked her about it, she told me and gave me all .comghts of presents to take with me on my way including some chrome looking brushed thing with cube written on It, from there I never really looked back, how ever I do see a super change In my fitness. Ive always been fit given I need to be for work but since ive stopped smoking hot ones and converted to the vape side im now averaging alot quicker times when it comes to lung sessions in my cardio work out pt sessions In the gym and water, like a big difference which Is why I asked the question and for that I thankyou very much, add to that I started thinking gees do I have to give up vaping one day as well, I hope not anyway.I use dekang and always halve it with vape kings doublers anyway so we will see. Im learning already thanks to you guys and Im very humble in that fact.God bless guys.

17. Snowy Betty

Snowy Betty New Member

Theo, welcome champ. Thanks for the intro and positive posts about your vaping experience so far.

I worry about the health issues with vaping but I've only noticed positive ones since giving up smoking.

Looking forward to seeing you around mate.

18. Atley

Atley New Member

Thanks Milkman, likewise, thankyou.

19. Kristen B

Kristen B New Member

G'day guy's, so I found this site in the paper. and have been very curious about e-cigs for sometime. I have used a few of the cheaper ones and found them a bit helpful. But after promising my better half a couple of years ago that I would quit smoking.... Well now it's down to a couple of weeks till "D-Day". So I'm wondering where would you recommend getting these e-cigs from? I smoke peter jackson extra mild/original/original blue love the name changes. Anyway any advice would be great.

20. Daiselle

Daiselle New Member

welcome Theo and sharkstank.

Sharkstank, I cant remember what peter jackson taste like (probably like sh*t now). This is my own opinion on a tobacco flavour as i usually vape menthol, is to try Alchemy from vapebar. As for e-cigs (PV) pick a vendor and vendor :)