Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. tenny_the_true_gaian

tenny_the_true_gaian New Member

want something that looks like the real deal for while I'm at work and out and about

2. Kai Nudel

Kai Nudel New Member

Welcome Nick, start a thread below & we'll answer all those questions.
    But for now no you won't get fined by the Feds if you are .comght with nic at the levels we use it.

3. anyagrehova

anyagrehova New Member

Hi all vapers. I'm in Sydney and 10 months tobacco free.

4. Anineeaudic

Anineeaudic New Member

Welcome vaperboy.

5. Umeme

Umeme New Member

Thanks for answering that one Noe. Got another for ya , now where is the best place to get it and how much should i be paying roughly and how much will last me how long roughly.
    cheers

6. malekoemer

malekoemer New Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Deb and have only been using ecigs for 15 days.....but am feeling very proud of myself as I was a 40+ a day smoker for approx 40 years!

Not sure how this forum works, but thought I would join to learn a few tricks and get advice and support from others in the same boat!

Please be patient with me if I have posted this in the wrong section or whatever!!!

Looking forward to chatting with some fellow ecig'ers!

:)

7. Mr. Knowledgeable VI

Mr. Knowledgeable VI New Member

All good Deb, we aren't too fussed by protocol and its in the right area anyway.
    Congrats and welcome..

8. jayb

jayb New Member

Thank you!

9. mvzbuvi1u

mvzbuvi1u New Member

Welcome deb. How did you come upon vapeing and wat tech did u start with

10. Arm the Homeless

Arm the Homeless New Member

Welcome Deb and fellow newbies ( soon to be old hands lol )
    Jump in the water is fine ...

11. I Love Funnyjunk.com

I Love Funnyjunk.com New Member

As long as Shipo hasn't been in the water lately in his bescumbered undies!

Welcome every single new person.. lovely to have you join us :)

12. jehnztxaxda1404

jehnztxaxda1404 New Member

Hi Izmali,

My son in law put me onto ecigs (he is non smoker as is my .comghter). They were always on my back to give it away. Someone he worked with had an ecig and ended up giving up altogther. (Which I hope to do, but have been wondering how you get off the ecigs!?!?!)

I just bought a starter kit from ecigs.ulimited and have just been using that. I am bamboozled by all the posts saying mix your own liquid, strengths, etc., seems I have a lot to learn! But am coping ok with what I have at the moment although seem to be constantly charging them up. I have 4 cartridges, which I swap around. There is always one charging up. (Hope the power never goes off!) lol....

I also can't help but wonder if I am smoking more with the ecig than the normal ones? Seems like I always have one in my hand! MAybe I did that with the normal ones and didn't notice!

Am sure the people at my local shop think I have died! I was a daily customer for years!! Am loving seeing the bank balance though!

Regards,

Deb

13. Leaira

Leaira New Member

Hi Guys & Gals,

How nice to have an canadan vaping forum!

Have been off tobacco for 83 days now (after 26 years of somking) and am loving vaping. I wish I had known about it sooner!

Looking forward to reading through the various posts on here.

Dale.

14. xoCircles

xoCircles New Member

HI AND WELCOME Fluffs, Nick80, vaperboy, DebCony, & Nava.comte

[​IMG]

15. opa_2006

opa_2006 New Member

That always brings a smile to my face margy, and after a welcome like that, how could anybody top it ... so just a plain, old welcome all the new people.

16. StacyFrey

StacyFrey New Member

You may want to look at upgrading to a bigger battery if your having to charge them repeatedly through the day. the ego style batteries are not considerably bigger than the cigarette sized batteries your most likely using and they cna last upto 4 or 5 times longer. if your ok for liquid as such for the moment can i suggest Vaping Cobra E-Liquid E-Juice Electronic Cigarettes have very reasonably priced ego kits and batterys

17. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Atta girl! PUMP UP THE WELCOME!!

18. upupupfile

upupupfile New Member

Hi There everyone,

I've been vaping for about a year and a half now - just kinda stalking a few forums for a while and decided it was time to join up! Started off with some S**T group deal for an overpriced ecig. Once that didn't work I went on the hunt for vendors. Luckily the second one I found was the famous Del and her wonderful UP (I vape that almost exclusivley, in fact I think its time to branch out for a few different flavours). I've gone through some joye copies and broken 2 jazz cartopipes :( ... My new vamo seems to be going strong though!

19. OMG

OMG New Member

Hello & welcome Thommo, or is it Lillie?

Any questions between overs, ask away.
    You've come to the best place.

20. Trust Me

Trust Me New Member

I have noticed that you get what you pay for, there for I only buy genuine brands, not copies.
    Good luck.