Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Abigail

Abigail New Member

Hi I'm Goyco. Love vaping, I have put many friends and family who used to smoke onto it. Cheers

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Hey Goyco and welcome to the land of fog..Enjoy it's a fun place with a smidge of over the top insanity. Cheers

3. The JW

The JW New Member

Welcome Goyco, what set up are you using?

4. dk5750

dk5750 New Member

Hi mates,

First of all, thanks to Admin for granting me access to this forum.

Good day to all canukVapers members.
    My name is Timothy Chong from Malaysia. (Kuala Lumpur)
    Started vaping two months ago and own a provari currently.
    My addition of Zen Ash will be joining the lonely Macaveli soon.

Hope I will gain more knowledge,skills and friends from joining canukVapers.

Thanks.

5. ROBIN K

ROBIN K New Member

Welcome mate
    And it's good to see u made it ..!
    Vape.to is a very friendly family
    Enjoy

6. chris ireland

chris ireland New Member

Welcome all new members :)

7. bilesqmaarleyay8327

bilesqmaarleyay8327 New Member

Welcome to Vape.to.

8. Sophie

Sophie New Member

HI AND WELCOME ALL YOU NEW GUYS & GALS

[​IMG]

9. sriteja

sriteja New Member

Big welcome to all new members..

10. alexander m

alexander m New Member

As margyb would say...........

HI AND WELCOME ALL YOU NEW GUYS & GALS

[​IMG]

11. MosesAndersen

MosesAndersen New Member

Hi everyone
    Just got my starter kit form VapeKing. Ego twist 1000mah with extra bottles ,syringes 110ml each of PG & VG and have ordered some nic from the US. Took me a little to work out how to pull things apart and put things together ( no instructions ) but found the juice mixing quite easy. I do av a few questions :
    Is there suppose to b alot of air coming through the bottom of the carto whilst vaping , i av a vivi nova and 4 standard clearos and they both seem to suk alot of air???
    How do i clean out juice i no longer want in the carto?
    Can i get a smaller battery for this kit as i was suprised how bloody long the twist is ?
    Sorry if these questions av been asked and sorry if this is the wrong spot .
    Thanks and good to b aboard
    Figz

12. Crydayhah

Crydayhah New Member

This is the place to do it! Welcome Figz. I'll try to answer a couple of them. Sure you'll get loads of advice :) Regards the sucking of air.. Not exactly sure what you mean? Some devices make a lot of air in sound. Some are quieter. Has to get in there somehow. Are you getting a decent amount of vapour still?
    Carto's you pretty much have to vape it till it's gone, unless you want to go through the cleaning out process. Hardly worth it IMO, but you'll find plenty of guides on youtube for it.
    You can get Ego batteries in much smaller sizes. I have a couple of 350mah ones that are only 60mm long. You can get 400mah too a touch longer, or a 650mah twist, and that's just a small selection :) lol You've done well choosing VK, and don't be shy to ask them via E-mail, or here in the Vendor section. Great helpful people they are.
    Good luck on your journey!

13. Helloooooo :)

Helloooooo :) New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Figz.

Yes you can get a smaller battery there is a 650mah twist, which is the shortest size twist battery or as Davee said there are shorter standard eGo batts.
    Honestly though, give it a couple of weeks before you decide to spend more on vaping gear, you will probably find you get used to the length of the twists, coming from cancer sticks to a 1100mah twist battery, the twist is going to seem bloody huge but give it a bit of time to get used to.

You can clean out clearos using a syringe to suck out the juice, then rinse them in water, you will need to let them dry for 24hrs after this.

14. blncgiz56r

blncgiz56r New Member

Thanks Davee
    Yeh its the air in sound , it just feels like an air leak somewhere but still get good vapour. Its like when i was younger and made special smoking devices with water in them , u would always use blutak to plug the leaks, similiar feel and sound to that from memory. Lol.
    Not sure how to dual quote but thanks Noe. I think i will wait to get smaller battery,or upgrade completely to one of those provaris or similar.
    When cleaning i suppose u av to pull it apart as to not wet the thing with the wicks hanging off it?
    One more question ; Ive just recieved a dual coil carto the brand is Smok , not sure if u just take the rubber mouth peice off an squirt the juice onto wat looks like a cotton pad . I'll put up a pic later .
    Thanks Guys

15. ChantalXp

ChantalXp New Member

With those smoke carto u have to squirt down side so as not to get any in the hole in middle as it will just come out the bottom

16. arrivedat

arrivedat New Member

As Izmali says with the carto. They're big those things. Will hold about 5ml, and pump out the clouds for you! I would reccomend giving the rubber mouthpeice a good wash too. Mine seemed to taste a bit plasticcy until I did.

17. CaptainLG

CaptainLG New Member

Oh btw welcome too Vape.to, the land of fog and home of the coleslaw mafia

18. HaloDeltfoege

HaloDeltfoege New Member

Oh and when you wash them out, wash the thing with the wicks hanging out too. ;) It's the wick and coil you mostly want to wash, then just blow it out, and dab the wicks with a paper towel then leave it in the sun to dry off. (you could search dry burn if you want to speed this up, and get a better clean) Best to do a youtube search to watch someone doing it. :)

19. Ro .

Ro . New Member

Hi guys my name's Peter,

I've only started vaping recently and must say how much I "Love" it!
    I'm a graphic designer/photo manipulator by trade ... so if you're looking for a freelance gfx designer i'm your guy :p
    Vaping = f**king awesome, no doubt!

20. AmbroseSa

AmbroseSa New Member