Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Reggy

Reggy New Member

Grrrrrrrrr .... I don't bite and I'll promise not to bore you to death. Lol
    Wow .... an avalanche of noobs !
    Welcome all, and to all those lurkers out there in the dark, join up.
    You never know, you might score something for nothing, the way folks are giving stuff away around here !

2. micronova

micronova New Member

Welcome Gianna, Dom and petepunter. You are in the right place!

3. Big Head 22

Big Head 22 New Member

Hi Guys,

adam from sydney, was a chain smoker now a chain vapourer lol... if thats a word. kicked a habit for a habit but feel more like jack the rabbit :)

been vaping for about 5 months now. literally doesnt leave my hand. started of with an ego c and some clearos. and now about $2 grand later (its a bloody addictive thing, once you buy something you cant stop) using a provari, vmax and silver bullet. LOVE MY SWEET RY4 it saved me from the dooms of tar. have had my ups and downs with vaping mainly with buying shitty products but once i found my perfect mix, i was in heaven.. (on earth of course)

you guys are cool.. nice little community you got here

4. Kim

Kim New Member

Welcome LTV.
    2 grand is a mere pittance compared to what some have spent & continue to spend ;)

5. danyw

danyw New Member

Hi LTV and welcome to the community! Need anything just stick your hand up, on the whole we are generally a pretty helpful bunch! Also yes, RY4 is the shit.

6. baoghwkdfp

baoghwkdfp New Member

welcome lovethevape, sounds like you will fit right in

7. tommyc

tommyc New Member

Hi all

I am in Adelaide's western suburbs, am 44, smoking since I was 13. Geez, that sounds harsh hey.

I have been vaping since Sept last year, and am loving it. I had actually spent a couple of years on and off looking at a lot of info online, but it was real confusing. When I started reading up I would get as far as having to soak cotton stuff with juice..blah, too much like hard work. So noticed that it all seemed a lot easier from back in those days, so took the plunge and bought an ego-c kit with some clearo's, on the advice of another person, and I was away.

So I haven't got much interest in changing my equipment, and listening to talk about mods just makes my eyes glaze over, but what I do like playing around with is juice. My current favs are LorAnn and Flavour Express, but I intend to try every concentrate on the market. It's fun, and the results are immediate..after steeping of course. It's also a lot cheaper.

I have been active on the e-cig thread on WP, as I have been a member on there for years, but it is a smaller community. I would love to connect with others who are also into playing around with juice. I have heaps more to learn. I am currently vaping a mix of LA's pineapple and bubblegum for my all day vape..I like the sweet flavours.

Cya on the threads.

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

welcome keyboardmama, i to have a sweet tooth :)

9. xtremest

xtremest New Member

Welcome KBmama, I do a lot of DiY juice mixes, some using more than 10 different flavors :)

10. Dhaval

Dhaval New Member

Cheers Old Skool and Noe

10 wow ..I haven't got that far yet, but it sounds like you the go to guy to ask for help when I need it :)

11. theone619

theone619 New Member

Welcome new peeps.
    It's a great place to learn and keep of the analogues.

12. tatCalia

tatCalia New Member

What up! My names Mike.

23 from Syd. Smoking analogs since 18 casually at first then as the drinking became more frequent the darts became a fulltime habit.

Vaping 2 days courtesy of the kind peeps @ WP who also directed me here.

Love the vape and really cool learning about all the shiz that there is to learn about mods/juices and what not.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around :)

13. woOtarsaw

woOtarsaw New Member

Welcome all the new people good luck on your vaping journeys and an analog free life

14. ClevelandMcknight

ClevelandMcknight New Member

Welcome new folks , try not to be too dazzled by all the hype and hoopla ... a good vape is one that keeps you away from the ciggies .... everything else comes in time , and is half as .comnting as you might think it will be . There are always old hands available to point you in a direction ( good or not LOL )
    The most important thing is you have found your way to the best vaping community on the planet !

15. wnjlauk1n

wnjlauk1n New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Milkman.

To answer your question, the price of petrol is up, so is the sky, that pluckin chicken lied!

16. pysun

pysun New Member

g'day all been vaping for about 6 months i love e-pipes but have only tried the 601 so far. been smoking for 40yrs + ( thanks to my older brothers lol ) and i think that vaping is better than smoking so far i have vaped in hospital waiting rooms , pubs and res.comrants kids shows every where and ppl will look at me but not say a word .
    so hello everyone and i'm keen to learn more about the subject

17. laini

laini New Member

Gah, just realised I was supposed to post my intro here.. anyways its down lower in a new thread.

Sorry

18. test1000

test1000 New Member

hi ya the Pottski's yep both of you lol

19. kaciedeb

kaciedeb New Member

:) lol i'm new also still learning

20. czxnmsw9687

czxnmsw9687 New Member

thanks fatman hope to suck ya brains dry about vaping lol