Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. KiwiKid [new avatar]

KiwiKid [new avatar] New Member

Welcome to all the newcomers .. pull up a chair , have a chat , its what we are good for lol
    Serioulsy , welcome , and dont be afraid to hop straight in , the waters are nice :)

2. jillianfx3

jillianfx3 New Member

A new member here. Good morning.

3. TiffNigh

TiffNigh New Member

Hello, everyone! My name is Alex and im giving up smoking regular cigarettes. Im vaping china-cheap e-cig already. Lets see how will that go, but i found some interesting info here already and going to ask some questions further :)

4. geran77

geran77 New Member

Welcome new members. Hope you enjoy.

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome Triton and masver, ask Any questions you may have dont be scared to ask, someone here is bound to know the anwser, and last but not least good luck on your vapeing journey

6. thiba

thiba New Member

Welcome to Vape.to.
    Start a thread below & someone will be along to answer any questions you have :)

7. dk5750

dk5750 New Member

Hi, new person here. My name is Linda, and I feel like I may just be the odd one out as I've never really smoked. Got a link on e-cigarettes shoved my way by my partner 2 years ago to pass on to my ex, who was attempting to quit smoking.. and that got ignored by the ex but made a good read for myself.

This Christmas, my son approached me regarding them and getting one for his dad (the ex mentioned above) which meant a bit more research and finding out that... I can actually... in theory... vape without it being in any way bad for myself... That theory needed testing!

8. jidapa28

jidapa28 New Member

Welcome LatA jie there are no nicotine options to vapeing so u are correct that u could use it as a hobby for urself but more often most of us vapers are former smokers who have changed to a cheaper healthier option of nicotine delivery. Had you ended up purchasing anything for urself or ex partner

9. elesypitta3331

elesypitta3331 New Member

ty,

and yes, ended up getting a 510T kit for him (and for myself) Dunno how he's going with his, something about it looking a bit odd from what I hear. Myself though, I'm enjoying marshmallow flavoured smoke and looking forward to testing the entire smorgasboard of other flavours! I swear, I thought I was looking at a lollie shop looking at all the different flavours.

10. saurav

saurav New Member

Welcome to Vape.to.
    The 510T probably isn't going to be good enough for your ex to satisfy the cravings, for a non smoker, it can be a bit of a fun device & you can get 0mg nicotine juice to use & enjoy the flavors.
    Your ex will probably need something like an eGo battery to deliver the satisfaction needed to help him quit smoking.

11. oghr

oghr New Member

Hi All!

Lurked for about a fortnight on here after I ran across this forum.

Attempting to quit smoking, bought eversmoke about a month back and got it received last week. Bought the kit as per recommendation of Fatman last week and got it yesterday. Have to figure out how to put it together/use it today or tomorrow. Thanks for this Fatman! Am really interested in getting some of the non or semi tobacco flavours i have read about, will do that next step.

Thanks for all the information from people!

With eversmoke, i haven't really quit smoking...just smoking less(50% of before), one mistake i did when ordering that is that i ordered the 18mg nicotine and its really strong though i smoke 16mg smokes.

Hopefully with the new kit and some determination I will be able to quit smokes for good soon(after 18 years I think).

Wave!

Bhanu

12. upoplzmceyeq

upoplzmceyeq New Member

Hi, newbie here and keen to get off the analogues! Trying to work out the best kit for myself and spending a lot of time trawling through the forums :) Probably go with the VK Twiststar and find a decent supplier for the nic overseas. Cheers

13. Slixeli

Slixeli New Member

Hi all! I've been lurking on the board for the last month or so and have finally decided to become a member.

I 'had' (still feels weird saying that) been smoking cigarettes for about 15 years and decided to give them up as part of my 2013 new years resolution. A good friend of mine got me onto the E-cigs. At first, I had ordered a disposable non nic E-cig (you know - the ones that actually look like a cigarette) that did absolutely nothing for me. This actually motivated me to do a little research into the large E-cig world. Last Friday, I received my first order and since then, I've been cigarette free :)

At the moment, I have a single EGO-T 650mah device loaded with a V3 Stardust LR clearomizer. I'm loving the amount of vapour I'm getting from the LR (I started on the SR) and the throat hit that's coming from the 70/30 PG/VG blend i've been ordering.

I guess I have you guys to thank for getting me on the right track. There's a lot of useful information on this board and not a day goes by where I don't learn something new.

14. lfzbrag31z

lfzbrag31z New Member

Welcome and congrates on taking your first steps into the world of vapeing. Would recommend getting some more tech ASAP as you really need back ups as the last thing u want is to be back on durries

15. Nikolirons

Nikolirons New Member

Welcome to all the newbies! Don't be afraid of asking any silly questions, none of us bite (ok only some of us, like Old Dog! :p)

Please before you ask them though, we do ask you to make sure you use the Search Function first, then if you cannot find your answer, to then post in the Newbies forum :)

Thanks guys hope you all the best! :)

16. Just Curious

Just Curious New Member

Gday all. My name is Dom, relatively new to vaping with a couple weeks experience on an EgoW, followed by a brief stint on the fags after accidentally crushing the EgoW in my pocket. Recently upgraded to a Provari, no chance of crushing this bad boy :) Anyway, nice to meet you all.

17. lissabunny

lissabunny New Member

Welcome Dom, hope you like it here :)

18. annalein

annalein New Member

Hi all,
    I have been reading these forums for the last few weeks thought I would join up.
    31 year old 14-15 year smoker I have been smoking 40 or so filterless rollies a day since I gave up a heavy long time weed habit in september upped myself from a pack of tailors a day as a crutch for the weed.
    My cousins friend started vaping a bit over a year ago and was a 3pack a day tailor smoker and worked for him so i decided to give the ecigs a try.
    I brought a Ego CE4 blister pack to try out and a few days later my cousin brought me as a early xmas present a heap of Joye EGO C Twist Batteries, Smok dual coil atomisers and about 90ml of nicotine e liquid and I havent looked back.
    I have not had a anologue for 1 month today just focused on vapeing and I am loving my new found healthy habit.
    Looking foward to contributing to these forums.

19. Drearkcaw

Drearkcaw New Member

[​IMG]

Welcome Everyone
    lolleigh
    Cristyvapesjones
    Eagle Talon
    triton
    Masver
    Lat a jie
    Bhanu L
    XR5