Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. stenlipk

stenlipk New Member

Welcome Hadricus , MrsG and Mojo mouse :D
    Kick back , we are a friendly bunch ( and modest too lol )
    Glad to have you on board , feel free to ask anything , and participate when and if you can ... like I said its a great place to give up the smokes , and meet some really good peeps :)

2. Eve

Eve New Member

Welcome newbies :)

3. _0815_

_0815_ New Member

Gday, just joined up again, was a member years ago but forgot my username and password.

Since.comgust 2010 I was happy with the Ego's and my BillyBoy Shotgun until about 10 months ago I found out about the Lava Tube VV, and now all the new VV's. My Lava tube died about Six weeks ago and I bought a GS VV from Heavens Gifts which was a piece of shit, lasted six weeks, anyway, just got my hands on a Vamo which is solid as, and I'm back to learn all about all the new stuff like Provari's and Z Attys, which I plan on getting my paws on. Been using Smoktech 2.5Ohms xl Tank Carts and am happy with them but love dripping as well.

Cheers Lads

4. Earl D

Earl D New Member

I got a lt and a lt mini i want to offload mate ;) welcome back! Haha

5. danath256

danath256 New Member

Welcome back :)

6. fwruvbngyf

fwruvbngyf New Member

Hey hey, I bought the 510 series about 2 odd years ago from ecigs-unlimited. Found that as soon as I had a few drinks, I desperately wanted a real one...

Have come here as I've been nearly 2 years quit and I picked it up again, Looking for advice as to a robust device, I work with cranes, so anything I carry around is subjected to copious dust, grease, the occasional knock, and some ridiculously hot temperatures. I also go to university, I quite often have 16 hr days between work and uni, I need a solution for those conditions.
    A solution that does not involve tasting the eliquid prefferably, or breathing in a burnt atomizer due to poor wicking. I still have about 500ml of 30mg apple juice from a big order back when, so I just need a new device and spares.

one other problem I encountered with the E510 series was the batteries dying and terminals corroding... can someone help?, is ecigs-unlimited anygood anymore?,

7. argungani

argungani New Member

Sam ... welcome !
    You are outlining almost the perfect scenario for a Provari ... tough as boots , built like a tank , and about the only ecig I would consider as bombproof.
    Not cheap tho , as you would outlay about $250 for just the unit and a few batts , but thats really only a fortnight on the smokes when you look at it objectively ?
    For 16 hour days , you are gonna need a bigger battery device to get you thru the day , a provari and a carto tank set up should get you thru
    ProVari Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette
    There are other 18500/18650 battery mods out there that woul fit the bill too , but they just arent built as well as the provari , you can also get an optional 2 year warranty on them for $30 extra , might be worth it in your case ?

8. WebD

WebD New Member

9. r3zuuwll

r3zuuwll New Member

Howdy vapers noob checking in. Been off the stinkys for a couple of months.
    I'm running egos and an ego t mod at the moment.

10. Occafrorb

Occafrorb New Member

Welcome to the forums mate, so what brings you here? Looking for ideas on the next mod or are you satisfied with your current setup. :)

11. kikeQuied

kikeQuied New Member

Hi mate hehe I'm drawn by the never ending conquest of obtaining shinny things.
    I've been vaping for a couple months and love it. Mods and rebuildables is my next frontier.

12. Vrona

Vrona New Member

Welcome keithy, you've come to the right place then !
    Hope you enjoy your stay :)

13. xgpw5kznihx

xgpw5kznihx New Member

Welcome to Vape.to.

The mod addicts around here will be happy to have a new kid to play with ;)

14. huged

huged New Member

Oh what someone with poorer taste than I could do with that. Arth, you about mate?

15. hrdcfdh8u

hrdcfdh8u New Member

Welcome mate
    Vape.to is a great family

16. destructiveh

destructiveh New Member

Double post

17. Azu

Azu New Member

Thank you for the welcome guys. I've got my first VV devise waiting to be played with when I get home.
    A shinny new slb ego v from ecig mod shop. I'll post a noob review up after I give it a good workout.

18. aadamasteaxday7393

aadamasteaxday7393 New Member

19. thisismynewage

thisismynewage New Member

welcome keithy

20. ratajeozzd

ratajeozzd New Member

Welcome Keith and Sam.