Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Nancy M

Nancy M New Member

Hey mate, you should jump on the IRC for a quick chat if you're free for a few mins!
    Would be cool to chat to a fellow QLD'er!

Mibbit IRC client widget

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Oops double post

3. vandt

vandt New Member

Nah im good ta

4. otoo

otoo New Member

Hi Mikkas. I'm a new forum member from QLD too :) Welcome. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming here and helpful too, so you should have no problem getting questions answered. Although, if you we're never a smoker I'm not quite sure why you would want to start vaping! lol

5. znsrsisxxw

znsrsisxxw New Member

Welcome to Vape.to but IMO becoming unemployed is no reason to take up vaping, considering you don't/didn't smoke. Instead take up skateboarding or surfing, much better for you.

6. curiouswoman

curiouswoman New Member

Yeah I guess you guys are right... I should probably find something else to deal with my stress instead! Ah well :) I appreciate the honesty.

7. Eterace

Eterace New Member

Hey welcome to the forums Mikkas ...:)

I can only echo what others have said , you would be a little silly to take up vaping as a hobby , even more so if you were to introduce nicotine , and make it addictive :)
    But that said , there is no reason whatsoever you cant hang around and educate yourself and those around you .
    As a tobacco alternative , and harm minimaliser , vaping has its place !

8. MISHEL79

MISHEL79 New Member

Yeah I lost my job so I thought I might take up drinking heavily or heroin, not sure which one yet, just need something to keep my hands busy really ;)

9. sunnylv702

sunnylv702 New Member

Ahhh Bullos , you crack me up .... Oh and I KNOW your hands are busy elsewhere :p

10. some girl

some girl New Member

Cant afford that stuff with no job. Buy a Playboy to give your hands something to do.Its a lot cheaper alternative!!

11. lotoonewlybut

lotoonewlybut New Member

+1 ... you'd be a bloody idiot if you mixed nicotine into it ... but I don't see a problem if you really want to try flavoured vapour ?? But sucking lollies would give you the same type of taste?

12. acalmhync

acalmhync New Member

Hello,

New vaper here, had just started vaping for 1.5 months and have successfully kicked 2 daily packs of analogs for the past 20 years. While I thought I'd end up saving money from buying cigarettes, I actually ended up spending much, much more. I guess the vaping experience goes hand in hand with the hobbyist bit, and am enjoying it so far. Just hope I don't end up with too many shelf queens as my wife has started to notice my vaping gear increase little by little :)

Mikey G
    Manila, Philippines

13. viwerypz

viwerypz New Member

BTW, I use tapatalk on my mobile devices and found another canuk Vapers. The other one has .com at the end? How come there are 2 forums with almost similar names?

14. emirhan25

emirhan25 New Member

I don't even have an AV yet and only been doing this for two weeks after 35 years of smoking. I am currently taking Champix to reduce my alcohol but it worked on both, particularly the smokes, which I had not even thought about or anticipated. It's only been two weeks and some times are tricky but I am enjoying; not stinking, being able to catch up with my Cocker Spaniel (11) on the beach (being able to walk to the beach), and being able to smell.

Ecigs don't do it all but they I can suck on them until I get over the frenzy and I look so much healthier.

Hope some of you for some help.

15. xqsmqnm3e

xqsmqnm3e New Member

Welcome mikey & Rocksie.

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

The other one is classed as the evil twin, spawned out of malice. Nuff said.

Welcome to the original canukvapers. Learn and have fun

17. 27.lyn

27.lyn New Member

Congratulations! It is so great that you are feeling better and doing something for your health - it's all we have really :). I feel the same way about the smell..... It's amazing how much more attractive not smelling like an ashtray is.

Good luck and continued success :)

18. tqthtij89y

tqthtij89y New Member

Well done! I'm sure you feel much healthier and less smelly.

It is quite tempting to buy new toys all the time isn't it? Still, health before all :)

19. odosyLor

odosyLor New Member

Hello there :)

vaper for two years from the UK.

I've met a bunch of vapers from here on G+ hangouts so thought it about time I joined and .comght up on all the gossip ;)

20. Boo Boo Kitty

Boo Boo Kitty New Member

Welcome Dellboy ..... Oh and fellow newbies ...??? Lookout for this one !!! LOL :D

Nah hes a good bloke ... even if he is a reggae lubbin bass player :)