Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. horose

horose New Member

Hello my name is Michael and I haven't started vaping yet... just had a sample from a friend. I am still recovering from the shock of this going below my radar for it seems years. I am a 30 year smoker and I am sick of it and I want a substitute that won't make me sick.

2. TraciVHJ

TraciVHJ New Member

Welcome to Vape.to Michael. Have a read through the forum sections and post whatever questions (if any) that you have. Someone will have the right advice for you :)

3. RheaDMZD

RheaDMZD New Member

New members: Welcome to a new shot at life :)

4. BlowBubblesNotBombs

BlowBubblesNotBombs New Member

Welcome Elchupa and Landmullet to Vape.to........ AKA Wikivapor :))
    By the time you've worked it all out you will realise that you've been off the fags for three months.
    Good luck !

5. Meg

Meg New Member

So true Old Doggie lol
    Its funny , but analogue smoking was an addiction .... vaping is more a "lifestyle" LOL
    By the time you have figured something out , you already have envy for the next desired bit of hardware or liquid .
    Be.comse of the money saved as opposed to regular dhurries , you can now afford to experiment with all sorts of stuff , and you get .comght up in finding the next best vape lol
    It has become a challenge and a hobby rather than a weight to bear :)
    Good luck new vapers on your journey , please jump on in here on the forums , we have some great people here , always ready for a .comgh , always ready to help and advise if required ... some people even know what they are talking about !!! ( I might not be one of them heh heh heh)

6. dog-lover

dog-lover New Member

Well, you and I know what we are talking about FM.
    Not sure about the rest of them. LOL

7. maico2013

maico2013 New Member

Welcome new people, enjoy your journey.

8. Jacelyn22

Jacelyn22 New Member

Welcome all new members.
    Enjoy the journey.

9. Duality99

Duality99 New Member

WELCOME elchupa and Landmullet

[​IMG]

10. sweetie-pie

sweetie-pie New Member

Thanks guys. :)

11. Domi_da_Housecat

Domi_da_Housecat New Member

Vaping for about a month now.. Found some nice flavours, and on my fourth ciggy free day! :)

12. nagexia

nagexia New Member

13. Halapenor

Halapenor New Member

Hi,

Richo here, living in sunny NSW and its not to bad at all, not as good as Queensland( disclaimer, I am a Queenslander, we are required by state law to be one eyed about anything relating to gods own state if we want to get an exit permit!), just started Vaping in the last month and it's cut down my consumption of coffin nails by 50 to 75% ( at this stage, touch wood) so be ready to get some very "NooB" questions from me.

Richo,

14. dOvhvkYTAl

dOvhvkYTAl New Member

Welcome one and all :)

15. jacko

jacko New Member

Hi there,

my name is Alex(andra) and I live in Brisbane. I started vaping about 9 weeks ago be.comse I went to visit my sister in America. She had just had twin girls and I was going over to help out. There was no way I could smoke around babies! nor did I want them to associate me with nasty smelliness. :)

I ordered a starter pack to be there when I arrived and from the moment I took my first drag**, I haven't touched a regular cigarette. I could jump for joy!

I was in the US for a month and graduated from a V2 starter kit to a Provari with a cute little tank. I decided it was better to go straight to the top of the line and commit than it was to spend a whole lot more money getting to the inevitable upgrade :p

**Sadly, my juice has now run out, (I was vaping Boba) and now I have just had three regular cigarettes, making myself a liar in front of you all and throwing myself into a pit of self-loathing.

I tried to go back to my V2 but it's like breathing air after using my b.comtiful silver bullet. I had ordered more juice, but as I just explained in the 'who ships to.coms' thread, I got an email cancelling my order from Zombie Juice due to their concerns/problems with customs. aaaarrrggghhhhhh!

So there you have my entire vaping history.

It's great to find this community and I hope to chat more with you as time goes on.

Regards
    Alex.

16. tellmeastory

tellmeastory New Member

Hi Alex and welcome to Vape.to. Don't feel bad about having a few smokes, just think of all the ones you haven't had! Also, use your experience running out of juice to make sure you plan ahead and always have some on hand.

Your best bet moving forward now that you're back in Oz is to order some unflavoured nic from OS and get locally made "doublers". They are basically double flavour strength no-nic juices designed to be mixed 50:50 with unflavoured nic juice. For eg if you want to vape 18mg/mg strength, order 36mg/ml nic and combine 50:50 with an canuk doubler and you will get an 18mg/ml juice with regular strength flavour. Pretty easy.

Have a look at the vendor section, popular vendors for getting doublers from are VapeKing, Juicewhore and Vapebar. Shop around, grab a few small sizes and try them out. Nic can be bought from many places OS and there are several threads about this, have a read.

Good luck and don't stress about juice...there are plenty of Brisvegas vapers here that might be able to help you out until you can get yourself squared away.

17. camal

camal New Member

Hi Verbatim,

thanks for the lovely welcome and the information! I'm happy I found this forum.

I have to say though that I'm not quite sure what the difference is between ordering and not receiving nicotine-inclusive juices, and being able to get pure nicotine delivered! Is it just the luck of the customs draw?

A.

18. Linda S

Linda S New Member

Being in Brisbane mate the quickest and best way for you will be VapingMad, She is in the vendor section and is local. That will sort you for flavored juice then just add nic and your set, this can be had via dhl within days..send me a pm if you need a hand sorting that out. Welcome!

19. FrackinBSGman

FrackinBSGman New Member

The answer to your question is as elusive as finding a politician in their elctorate mate

20. holveDed

holveDed New Member

Thanks Mick77, I appreciate your help! and lol re your politician answer!

I guess it's just a crap shoot then. *sigh