Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. rabinatio

rabinatio New Member

It really does seem that way.
    I am still waiting for my nicotine, but at least I know it is in canada so hopefully I wll get it next week, hopefully.

2. EmiseeCen

EmiseeCen New Member

Welcome starter and Flying Rhino.
    Once you have your initial setup with juice, you can start searching for more goodies.
    It's very comforting to have a years supply of everything.

3. hoenhit

hoenhit New Member

Hi there - my name is Rowan, and I have been exploring the wonderful world of vaping for six months now. I was introduced to e-cigarettes of the Greensmoke variety, which I found to really helpful in getting off the traditional cancer sticks and after a month or so of using them, I graduated to the eGo - which is currently my preferred vaporiser, and I have experiemented with a few different models (my current faves are the eGo-Twist and the variable voltage SLB-V).
    Have also dabbled with all sorts of tanks and clearomisers, and am still exploring.
    Since I have had a few months off work and am presently between jobs, vaping has become a full-time obsession and I have also spent a small fortune on e-liquids from overseas, and have tried just about every top-rated major US manufacturer recommended on this and the ECF forum!
    Feel free to contact me with any suggestions, recommendations or advice - and for those new to vaping, I would be more than willing to share my experience.
    I am now considering investing in a decent Variable Voltage mod, and have been doing a fair bit of research on the subject, but any information would be welcome.

4. prathikraj@ymail.com

[email protected] New Member

Welcome to the community guys :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

5. Katie

Katie New Member

Hi Rowan,
    Welcome, If your after a good sized mod and quality is your thing then a Provari will give you that.
    There are some good threads in here on them, I own a provari mini and it hasn't missed a beat since getting it.

Anyway, vaping is a process & you'll know when the time is right for the upgrade.

Cheers

6. tfdzqzaca

tfdzqzaca New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys!

And thanks for the recommendation Greg - I will definitely check out the Provari, as one of my mates in the US raves about his!

7. Amerikan Pirat

Amerikan Pirat New Member

Been on here whinging on two threads and been helped heaps - so think i better introduce myself lol My name is Raylene, I have a madness for art, especially portraiture and i now love vapeing - thanks to the good folks here :) And i live in Qld.

8. jewwvzacfm

jewwvzacfm New Member

Welcome Newbies one and all. Glad to see so many new people!!!

9. valaki133

valaki133 New Member

Not new but returning from a pretty long absence :p

I quit analogs via vaping and then gave up the vaping. Unfortunately a couple weeks ago was in a bad/stressed out mood be.comse of several crappy situations and thought '**** it' - bought a pouch of tobacco. STUPID! Had also slipped up a few times before that.

Moved back to vaping a couple days ago, and will probably stick with it. So much better than smoking! I enjoy it, and if I'm vaping I don't even think of analogs. Luckily I didn't sell my gear and still have juice left :D Looking forward to catching up on whats new in the vaping world while I've been gone.

10. koscheideathless

koscheideathless New Member

Hi I am Craig. Just had the postie deliver my intro to vaping. A 510T kit.

I now need to work out how to use it while it is charging up.

11. Dr. N. Das

Dr. N. Das New Member

Welcome, Craig.
    Hang in there, Chrisso.

12. jaylim

jaylim New Member

Hi, I'm nobody. Or grant, whichever suits.
    been vaping for a couple of months now, started with one of those e9 cigalike systems, worked fine, apart from having to charge it every 2 hours. After 2 weeks of that grabbed an ego battery and a couple of ce4/5's.

Gone from 20 odd analogs a day to vaping complete replacement and it's awesome.

13. Aronachaj

Aronachaj New Member

well done mate your doing better than me and welcome.
    Feel free to ask any question and enjoy your time here.

14. jvwyffo8r

jvwyffo8r New Member

You tube is your friend, and welcome.

15. canuck4ever

canuck4ever New Member

Welcome grant. Well done on your effort so far, now enjoy the ride of finding that utopian dream of the perfect vape! ;)

16. jaggery

jaggery New Member

to all new vapers
    HI AND WELCOME

17. beatsbydrkknf

beatsbydrkknf New Member

Cheers guys, much appreciate the kind words, so far the ce5's are doing the trick.

18. Schellinho

Schellinho New Member

Thanks Noe.
    Just booked a flight and will arrive there on the 26th. I'm pretty excited! Hope they don't take any of my stuff.
    I'll bring around a dozen DIY 10ml bottles and a 30ml bottle of unflavored nic (50mg/ml) and put them in my check-in luggage, together with my mods.
    I will just bring an ego+bully atty and a couple 10ml bottles in my hand-carry.

19. maffia

maffia New Member

Hi all,

I discovered this forum last Thursday and decided to place an order to see what all the hype was about. I ordered a AIO pcc kit that day and some e-juice. By Sunday night I had ordered an ego twist, mini vivi novas, drip tips, bottles, nic and a host of e-juices and concentrates. Today I received 5 packages in the mail! I got my local orders and two overseas orders that I ordered on Thursday. It seems like everyone delivers super fast which is great cuz I smoked the last analog cig in my pack yesterday. So at work I charged up some batteries and filled some cartos... wow! I can see why so many of you have either quit or almost quit analogs. As soon as I had my first few puffs my craving disappeared. So different to nicotine gum or patches! I still feel like having a cig though but I'll try just cycle through the flavours that have arrived and see how long I can last.

A big thanks to everyone here and the whole vaping community for all the information. This board is really a fantastic resource.

20. lgdztufmdf

lgdztufmdf New Member

Wow! Talk about jump right in, there :-D
    Good for you, and enjoy all your new goodies.
    Yes, this place is fab for newbies.