Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. SwordOni

SwordOni New Member

I went through customs here & in the USA with 3x 30ml unlabeled nic bottles, without any problems in my carry on luggage.

2. netik

netik New Member

Hi there, started gaping about 4 months ago and have finally just today kicked that last ciggy I couldn't bring myself to let go of. Hasn't been easy, as far as I know I am one of the few in my town that vapes, and my friends and family think I'm nuts. Looking forward to learning more as I get more into it

3. Sweeptats

Sweeptats New Member

Welcome Moo ! I been gaping for ages love it :) dont be shy to ask questions ~ and look around the site plenty of good info.

4. bdaddy

bdaddy New Member

I think more people should gape too.
    its up there with vaping, taping and raping..

damn, hope that doesn't scare moo off ;)

we don't take ourselves too seriously round these here parts.

5. SoulErotic

SoulErotic New Member

Welcome Moo.
    I tried gaping once & ended up swallowing a fly, so I abstain from that now, don't know how you can gape for 4months without getting lock jaw but good on ya!

My wife thinks I'm nuts but you get used to it & when your family sees just how much better your health is, they'll be happy for you but they will probably still think you are nuts ;)

6. ftpctff2g

ftpctff2g New Member

Bahahaha didn't even realise. Stupid predictive txt

7. Katara

Katara New Member

Hello everyone, I'm Chris and I've been vaping for about six months now. Started off with an eGo-T, moved to clearomisers, discovered cartos then carto tanks and now I'm running a DiD rebuildable on a Provari V2.

It's been fun so far, especially the not smoking bit :)

8. maxiustop6933

maxiustop6933 New Member

Welcome 1972 :)

9. GreyElf

GreyElf New Member

Hello everyone.
    I have only been vaping for three days now.
    I have been very surprised and impressed with how helpful people in the vaping community are especially Elise at VapingMad, who help set me up with a VM MadMod, fourteen different MadMixes and everything I needed to get started vaping, and even put together a video to show me how to set up the Clearomizers.
    So far I am loving vaping and everyone around me is ver supportive and understanding.
    I'm looking forward to spending more time on this site, so I can learn much more.

I was wondering if someone could pont me in the direction of thread about storing Nicotine and other E Liquids, and maybe how long they can be stored for, or if they can 'go off'?

Thank you.

10. wetboy

wetboy New Member

Hey to Moo , Chris 1972, ans Bullos. Good to meet you all. you have come to the right place for anything Vape related!

11. Kar

Kar New Member

Hey Guys,

Perth, WA here!
    I started on an elusion ecig a few years ago, and it did help, but I went back to analogs after a few weeks.

The scence has changed alot and things look like they have improved heaps!
    I can't wait to get started!!

Pleased to meet you all, some of the sucess stories are awesome!

Cheers
    Ballza

12. VIVEK

VIVEK New Member

Howdy Ballza , and welcome to the forums ... I was just like you, the early equipment never really got me fully off the ciggies, but after grabbing the better gear that they have around these days ... smoke free for a couple of months now ... its like night and day :)
    Good luck with your new attempt , and please feel free to ask anything , its a great place !

13. mokaszin

mokaszin New Member

G'day Crew!

Been on the e-cig gig for just on a month...
    Tried one brand with a reasonable progress, then switched to another brand and said goodbye to the Winnies and embraced my new found freedom
    From what I've seen here there is much for me to learn

Keep Cheering!.... Goyder

14. JasperGillespie

JasperGillespie New Member

Welcome new guys :)

15. Leslie

Leslie New Member

I'm a noob, only been vaping nicotine since I finally got my juice 6 days ago, and I'm already loving it. Ripped up my remaining cig and chucked it away that very day. I owe my success to a lot of time spent lurking here before I bit the bullet and ordered supplies so I decided to join & share experiences with a community I owe a lot to. Vaping is the way of the future for sure :)

16. bobble

bobble New Member

Welcome to all the new people. Good to see vaping helping so many other canadans :)

17. old know all

old know all New Member

hi all, pretty new to vaping but liking it, havent had a smoke in 10 days. learning a lot from this forum

18. Kriky

Kriky New Member

hi all! very new to all this, waiting for my first kit to arrive from china. cant wait to start vaping!

19. ATSpace

ATSpace New Member

I haven't been vaping very long, but I have noticed that there seems to be a lot of waiting involved :)

20. Biblautt

Biblautt New Member

Welcome new people :)

Bullos, waiting is inversely proportional to the amount of juice you have on hand, when you have plenty, the waiting is short , when you have none the waiting takes for ever!