Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

welcome bburke42, it is amazing that there is a way to give up smoking and not miss it at all ~ glad you found us :)

2. MASKASHOW

MASKASHOW New Member

Welcome Ben ...looks like you found the right place, pull up aseat and dive right in LOL

3. anutayastrem

anutayastrem New Member

Welcome Ben. Great post that almost mirrors my story except for ten extra years damage to the lungs. I've been off the dirty smellies for six months and loving it. Get yourself some good gear and start enjoying the wonderful world of guilt free vaping.

4. Mad Scientist...

Mad Scientist... New Member

Thanks everyone.

Looks like we've got a fair few people who ride bikes here. No great surprise, motorcycles and smoking always went together for me.

When people used to give me a hard time about being 50 odd and still riding a bike, I'd say "how dangerous can it be, compared to smoking? Or jumping out of planes?"

The point being, I'd always think, no point quiting the smokes while I still ride all the time. A ciggie before leaving and one when you arrive are about the best smokes ever. Also, loved a flip top helmet, as I could leave a smoke in my beak while heading off down the road. People would see me doing it and I'd say "it's ok, there's an ashtray on this motorybike":D

Having said all of that - I lent my bike to a mate for a few months, while I was overseas. He loved it so much, I sold it to him. So, at the moment I appear to be giving up smoking AND riding at the same time. Faaarrrkkk!! I never planned this.

Has me thinking, what a great project to build a mod into a motorcycle helmet... set up the fire button near the hand controls. Juice tank near the instruments. Hooked up to the electrics on the bike...Lots of possibilities!

Might have to buy another bike...:)

Ben

5. Floovekly

Floovekly New Member

Hi folks,

I'm a bit of a lurker who just signed up here as I have just recently (last night in fact) taken the plunge into Vaping as a means to get me off the cigs.
    Bit the bullet just over a week ago and ordered a starter kit for myself and my smoker housemate and at least somewhat based on the suggestions I had read over here.

1 x 650Mah EGO-C starter Kit
    1 x 1000Mah EGO-C Starter kit
    20 x 10 ml various flavours.

I've already placed another order for a few Clearomisers and in the first day, have reduced my analogue smoking by around 50%

I'm also another one who has kinda paired Motorcycles and smoking and who knows, the $$$ I save might well go toward an upgrade of my runabout...

Thanks in advance for the friendly attitudes and cheers for building a good community of Vapers!

[Edit] - Fancy cig signature to come once I am over 24 hours smoke free :p

6. Char

Char New Member

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES

I cant keep up as we have 443 active members now

[​IMG]

7. Greg0rz

Greg0rz New Member

Welcome ft1979

8. woOtarsaw

woOtarsaw New Member

greetings and salutations

9. akrepadam

akrepadam New Member

Some of us are a *touch* laid back margy ;) But a warm welcome to all the new guys :)

10. posenta

posenta New Member

Welcome all new bies
    resistance to vaping is futile

11. JinaOxend

JinaOxend New Member

Hey all,

Brand new to this whole e-cig/vaping deal. Never vaped before, but definitely interested. Doing research now before I lay down the cash for a kit.

Hope to speak to you all around the forum :)

12. Nicole M

Nicole M New Member

Hey! Welcome, and welcome to all of our new members. We are a relatively helpful bunch so I am sure you will all have a good time.

13. nike air max 90

nike air max 90 New Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping!

Feel free to ask questions, lots of experienced and not so experienced vapers ready to help :)

14. 420Borat

420Borat New Member

Welcome to the forum.... You'll be amaze how much you gonna save from vaping. Not unless you buy some "mods", vaping is addictive especially "mod buying"...

15. bronsonjr20

bronsonjr20 New Member

Pfft.

I was welcoming members before it was cool.

:p

16. Swobiacobby

Swobiacobby New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I've got quite a list of questions I'll be posting up soon, haven't been able to find answers to them so far (I know its out there, just can't find it).

17. gctgwtn4a

gctgwtn4a New Member

Hi new to "vaping" 2 weeks on the V2 ecigs. Wanting to learn how to mix and fill my own cartridges

18. valaki133

valaki133 New Member

welcome, its easy to do, if your ecig has a 510 connection then buy some boge cartomisers (dont use cartridges), look up a you tube video on filling them. Then all you need to do is buy some nic, pg/vg, flavour and away you go or a doubler from a local supplier and add nic. plenty off threads here on how to do it.

19. desySheen

desySheen New Member

Hey how come everyone else has a pic and mine does not show?

20. RodrickMccall

RodrickMccall New Member

Hi everybody...

I am Dimitris from Greece...

Veteran vaper...nice to be here too...