Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Sam

Sam New Member

Thanks Rebel1 and canuk63 for the tips, I will have to check them out.

I am in the north-west so will probably go for the closest option.

Cheers for all the help, this forum is great!

2. Fl0w

Fl0w New Member

Rookie, I should also advise there is a retailer who frequents the Petrie/Strathpine markets (showgrounds) on a Saturday and Caboolture on Sundays. Does not carry much more than egos etc and juice so keep in mind if you are stuck. However, I would not recommend any major purchases from him as he is expensive.

3. anitabell

anitabell New Member

Hi everyone I'm new to these forums been off ciggies for 3 mths getting frist beast mod next month the innokin SVD

4. AllisonNH

AllisonNH New Member

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on switching to Vaping, :)Well Done:)

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Had to quit for health reasons started to cough up blood but my health is much better and I would never go back to the darts evil buggers they are

6. jehzdarky8635

jehzdarky8635 New Member

Hello.My vapor friends

I am new to here

7. smoobPAx

smoobPAx New Member

Hello Vapers and like minded individuals of the forum,
    My name is Chris and I am currently in the transition from analogs to the vapes.
    This forum is amazing with the amount of information and very helpful people,
    thanks in advanced for any future help :biggrin:

8. EdwardGillespiebhj

EdwardGillespiebhj New Member

Hello vapers. I am new to vaping and I am really enjoying this new habit. I used to smoke and I gave up about 16 years ago. I struggle with weight problems, but vaping is helping. I love that I can vape sweet flavours without health problems associated with sugar.

9. R...

R... New Member

Morning,
    new here and new to vaping. A close friend and I discussing alternatives to much loved cigarettes, brought up the topic of e-cigarettes. I was tasked with researching and resourcing - and we're enjoying the transition.

Its still pretty new to us, and I guess - there is the potential to get a bit self conscious about the big plumes of vapour, and the suspect looking equipment, but so far, for us - its been a viable alternative to the cigarettes.

pretty much all of the terminology is foreign to me at the moment, and while I currently have a couple of c-twists, I would like to get my hands on a nice Mod.

anyway, looking forward to learning here.

Cheers,
    Daniel

10. Bob Loblaw Trois

Bob Loblaw Trois New Member

Yet another Newbie !!

Been off the stinkies for 3 weeks now - got a very expensive EGO kit ($32) for local smoko shop to try . . . 3 days later gave up the stinkies . . .

Been through the "When will it arrive" Fasttech impatience . . . . impressed by HealthCabin 3 day DHL for NIC, met up with Vaphillia for juice and another eGo kit while I waited for FT order to arrive . . .

Going good now - However . . . . not really saving the "Smoke" money I though I would - too many Shiny's out there . . .

Got a MVP on order - with a Protank and a Mini PT to try . . .

Hi All !

11. johnymax2000

johnymax2000 New Member

Gday All, another newbie here.
    Been on the e-cigs for about 3-4 weeks now. Still having a few analogs here and there but down to about 1-3 per day.
    Have already had an ego and upgraded quite quickly to an Innokin vv/vw which is awesome. A friend is selling me a King Mod soon and I will be getting a kayfun for it.

12. dickymint

dickymint New Member

13. thlrvicwsvda

thlrvicwsvda New Member

Welcome to the forum all the Newbies :) Read the stickies (threads at the top of the new vapers forum page), and ask questions, we were all new once, and happy to help.

14. Mrjohson12

Mrjohson12 New Member

Welcome to the Forum.:)

15. cm22

cm22 New Member

Hi Chis, Welcome to the forum and Congrats on making the choice to switch to vaping. :)

16. jeanling78

jeanling78 New Member

Welcome to the forum Rayna:) Congrats on giving up the analogs and now enjoying your sugar hit without side affects. :)

17. ujoutfn6i

ujoutfn6i New Member

Welcome to the forum Daniel :) And Congrats to you and your friend for giving up the analogs. :)

18. qdaqclx53g

qdaqclx53g New Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum and congrats on switching. at first you will spend a bit but it will soon even out once you get what you need or want then the savings will start depending on your eagerness to buy new things.:)

19. Ceakidiks

Ceakidiks New Member

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum.:)

20. sarahG

sarahG New Member

Yay! lots of new members ... Hello and

[​IMG]