Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Glenn

Glenn New Member

Yep Thanks I know that the Glass ones I was referring too that aren't listed was the new Kanger glass bottom dual coil units

2. jeffletro

jeffletro New Member

Hi there!
    I thought it was time I introduced myself, I have been spongeing info off you guys for a few weeks now researching the whole vaping thing. And I must admit you have turned me!!! got my first ecig on monday, itaste vv 3. So far so good, I do have a million questions but thought I should say hi first.
    So hi everybody :courage: and thanks for the help so far (even though I was sneaky and you didn't know I've been here)

3. boulfusculads

boulfusculads New Member

The pro tanks tend to have a more airy draw than the aspires, meaning that you take in more air when you vape, so you get a cooler vape. The aspires tend to have a warmer vape, so it just depends on what your personal preference is. Both are good clearos, but I tend to favour a warmer vape so prefer the aspires. The advantage of the pro tank is that you can also rebuild the coils, which is much more difficult to do with the aspire coils.

Vape King also have some pretty good doublers if you are looking for some reasonably priced nice tasting juices :)

4. LillianSanchez

LillianSanchez New Member

Hi Eljay, glad it's going well for you :)

Create a new thread and ask all the questions you need!

5. pekeagelt

pekeagelt New Member

Thanks Spud,
    I ended up ordering the new Aspire ET-S Glass Clearomiser as the reviews on Youtube were very good as for juice I have to buy it out of oz as I need the nic at the moment. :(
    So thanks again for all of your help. :)

6. cahScoofe

cahScoofe New Member

Hi eljay, Welcome to the forum. :)

7. vmontu

vmontu New Member

This will be further along on your journey, but when you buy your juice OS, order some unflavoured nicotine base, that way you'll have some to mix with the canuk doublers.

Doublers are the flavour base for the eliquid, that you mix 50/50 with unflavoured nicotine base. So if you buy say a 15ml doubler, and mix it with 15ml 36mg unflavoured nicotine, you'll end up with 30ml of vapable juice at 18mg, (good level for a newbie).

Try Health Cabin for good unflavoured nicotine base, $12.comD for 110ml :) and their postage is reasonable :)

8. malcon078

malcon078 New Member

Thanks Spud, will do I will add it to my shopping list that I have there.

9. lissabunny

lissabunny New Member

Hi I am Christine J,
    I have been vaping for 1 week today. I have been a hardcore smoker for almost 47 years and NEVER thought I could quit. Only managed it twice when I was pregnant. I have in a week gone from 30+ cigarettes a day down to about 8 and I am already feeling heaps better, as if a lead weight has been lifted from my chest and I am not coughing most of the night anymore. Yesterday I felt quite energetic for the first time in years, it is a miracle and I am soooooo HAPPY! My anxiety attacks have also reduced considerably.
    Great forum :)

10. QuinLin

QuinLin New Member

It will only get better with time Christine, I smoked for 50 yrs and didn't have any intention of giving up completely, I just could no longer afford to buy xx amount of packets of cigs so thought I'd cut down with vaping ... haven't had a smoke since my first vape and only rarely have 'cravings' which are soon vanquished with a high mg mix now and again .. good luck :)

11. ruston

ruston New Member

Welcome, all new vapers and members :) :) :) :)

12. Ryno2013

Ryno2013 New Member

Hi Christine, :welcoming:Congrats:welcoming::victorious::victorious: on giving up the smokes and on your way to a better life without them and Welcome to the forum.

13. TupstusA

TupstusA New Member

Fantastic, well done!

14. Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind New Member

I always miss all these new posts, so to all of you good luck with your new venture into the wonderful world of vaping

[​IMG]
    Cuddly Comments

15. akjolbai

akjolbai New Member

Congrats on giving up and Welcome to the forum.:)

16. heygil

heygil New Member

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, you have done well.:)

17. guzoulidis

guzoulidis New Member

SO MANY NEW PEOPLE AND WE NOW HAVE OVER 7000
    SO WELCOME AGAIN

[​IMG]

18. mymail4test50

mymail4test50 New Member

Just like to welcome Salamanda and BKA to the forum.

19. zgwwhdunal

zgwwhdunal New Member

Hey Rookie, Only fairly new here myself. But there is a retailer at the Rocklea markets fairly regularly on a Sunday, out the west side of Brissy called vaper army on the web. Have not dealt with them yet, so do not know what their range or service is like, just heard of them.

20. pwol2011

pwol2011 New Member

Big welcome to robuleh.. new to vaping.. have been helping him out with the transition.. feel free to add him he's always keen on new ecig hardware too