Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Whitney O

Whitney O New Member

Hi everyone I would just like to introduce myself, my name is ados and this is my first time on any forum ever so this is all new to me, I live in Rosewood Queensland and I have been vaping for two years, before that I was a smoker of 16 years. I was introduced to vaping when I took a job as a sales rep selling ecigs and I moved on from there, I'm here be.comse I want to learn more about RBA tanks, drippers etc and get advice about different things. Thanks for listening.

2. bmilesqcavs7032

bmilesqcavs7032 New Member

welcome and enjoy the ride

3. Taken nme :)

Taken nme :) New Member

Hi i'm jim and have been vaping for about 3 months now. I dabbled into it about a year and a half ago with cigalike device from NZ but was put of by the short battery life and the lack of flavours available at the time. I hope to contribute as much as i can, and very interested in the co-op bulk buys. Thanks .

4. xhero.3x

xhero.3x New Member

Hi there! My name is Katie and I am 2 weeks in to the vaping experience! I ordered one of the top end starter kits with a few liqiuds and have cut down my 'regular' ciggies by around half, which is ace for me!!

I have three children and a fabulous husband. I'm a stay at home mumma, 2 are at school and the little one is home with me for another year before she starts kindergarten :))

Ive read a lot of threads on here and finding it to be very informative, albeit, a little overwhelming at times, with all the different products that are out there! Im happy with my current set up, but ordered a few new accessories today, just to pretty it up a bit!

Hope this message finds you all well. :tranquillity:

5. kouneli

kouneli New Member

Congrats Katie. Great to see you so far into the journey of vaping. We will try to help where we can

6. jimmyj

jimmyj New Member

Welcome Katie, yes it can be a bit .comnting but we are all here to help. Don't be over whelmed if you want to know anything just ask and someone will be able to help you.

7. Trearne

Trearne New Member

Hi and welcome Katie
    Well done on starting vaping
    If you want to talk about your gear or anything in particular start a new thread here ( call it anything that you like and we will know where to find you and give advice)

New Vapers Forum

8. Fearierenia

Fearierenia New Member

Thanks everyone. How refreshing to be part of a friendly forum. I was put off forums for a few years after being on a parenting forum, just full of judgment and 'superior' beings! Lol I'm glad I joined up here ;)

9. Naughty

Naughty New Member

Can someone please tell me why my profile pic isn't showing?

10. Your Next Ex Wife

Your Next Ex Wife New Member

hi and welcome new people :)

katie, you need to go into setting and put your pic in as an avatar for it to show on your posts.

11. endodepay

endodepay New Member

Welcome new members :) :) :)

Ugggghh! Parenting forums.. I hear enough horror stories from my DIL about those LOL I wouldn't have lasted five minutes if they'd existed back in my day *shudders*

12. Ace

Ace New Member

Yippee! Thank you.

Also just wanted to say that I love the view on here held by some people to focus on the ciggies you DON'T smoke, rather than the ones you do, that attitude has helped me a lot with the guilts!

13. k_on_rad

k_on_rad New Member

moving from smoking to vaping is different for everyone. a lot of people don't switch instantaneously and have a "transition period" where they gradually vape more and smoke less. i think it took me about 2 weeks to fully get off the smokes. i was kinda helped by the fact that i was on strong antibiotics that made me .comseous and .comsed me to throw up after a smoke ... lol. that was good motivation. initially tho, i didn't give myself a set time frame, just that i wanted to transition over a couple of months. no pressure, which made it a whole lot easier and less stressful than any previous quit attempt.

14. mnamaid

mnamaid New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I haven't set any time frame on when I'll quit the ciggies for good, honestly, I won't mind if I'm still having a couple per day in 6 months time. I find if I pressure myself too much, I'll revert back to bad habits VERY quickly!

15. Tearany

Tearany New Member

sounds like a plan. that pressure can be a killer. you do what is right for you and don't let anyone try and tell you differently :)

16. highlander1238

highlander1238 New Member

17. lime

lime New Member

Hey guys new to Vaping and am yet to start. Been doing a lot of reading and research and think i am nearly ready to buy and start.

18. camal

camal New Member

hi all
    i've been a smoker for more than half my life now and have been meaning to give up smokes for years now... finally couldn't hack the insane prices of cigarettes any more which has led me to actually decide to quit... and instead take up vaping :D
    as an eager noob... i've been madly researching vaping and am pretty amazed how much vaping has evolved... a few years ago i scoffed at those $10 per electronic cigarette that was being sold at the petrol station, a "stupid novelty toy" was what i had concluded it was and never thought about it again...
    well i'm glad those chinese dudes persisted with this "idiotic" idea and spawned a massive range of different products that i never thought ever existed...
    and so i've been reading up on everything and anything that has to do with vaping, how it works, the positives, negatives, dangers and what i should probably do and buy first.. watched heaps of youtube videos, espeicially grimmgreens , and when it was time to buy something, i totally skipped the ego stage and blew $300 and bought heaps of mods and tanks and apv's when i discovered a site called fasttech... oh well might as well go hard out i thought..
    anyway i've recieved half of all of my order today... so pretty excited about that but i've got not very much juice.. (side note does anyone from around Dandenong Area/SE Melbourne Surburbs want to sell me any fruity juice?? i've only got tobacco and i'm not liking it.. Thanks)

So thats my story thus far.. i rarely post on alot of forums i hang out at but i'm always there in the background.. like the shy asian kid who just watches you from the back of the room (o_O)

Thanks all
    Vu

19. Fred D

Fred D New Member

Why thank you :) I love pretty pretty things! Thanks all for the encouragement. Before I tried vaping, I didn't think there was anyway in the world that I could quit, but I can finally see the light, and it's no longer unattainable.

20. BiCountryGirl92

BiCountryGirl92 New Member

Welcome new folk. I look forward to reading your success stories even more!