Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by ATHEIST IS TRUTH!, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Callie

Callie New Member

So are you completely of the smokes? took me 4 months total.
    Jeff

2. belialxxxx

belialxxxx New Member

Welcome to the New Vapers!

3. Heremsfgu

Heremsfgu New Member

Hello all have been vaping for over 4 months now started off with cheap market kit then spinners with iclear30, mpv and now cant stop using my itaste svd with a trident dripper at .08ohms my fogger and ithaka are collecting dust.

P.s How do i get that smoke free days counter on my post??

4. Abulley

Abulley New Member

click on one you like, it should link to the required site - welcome!

5. Rex L

Rex L New Member

Welcome all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Shaka86

Shaka86 New Member

Howdy everyone! Just joined up, thought I'd start off right with a quick hello. I've been vaping on and off for about six months while still smoking and have been vaping exclusively for nearly a week now. Time to upgrade my kit I think :)

7. znanmtjbev

znanmtjbev New Member

Welcome Gobberwart, that's how it seems to happen, one minute you're on the stinkies next minute it's like what smokes I don't need smokes:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:. Welcome to the healthy side:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. uvdlflh1i

uvdlflh1i New Member

Hey canuk Vapers, just started vaping about 3 weeks ago. started off on a cheap ego kit from the markets, upgraded a week ago to an itaste v3 with a protank 2 mini. haven't had a smoke since i started vaping! :eagerness:

9. Black Sal

Black Sal New Member

Welcome ecklipz!

10. Superdave

Superdave New Member

Welcome and good luck ecklips

11. smoomiels

smoomiels New Member

Way to go ecklipz:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

12. DarkGuardian

DarkGuardian New Member

Hi guys - thought I'd better come introduce myself seeing as I have been stalking AVF for a while. Been vaping for a round 2 months, started on V2cigs (I hear you groan - but we all start somewhere!) and quickly got some clearos and butterscotch juice from gotvapes for my 808 batteries which were way better than the carts... Not surprising I know.

Couple weeks after that I made a nice order from health cabin for some decent stuff, an ego-C, an ego twist and a rainbow spinner :yay: as well as nic (50/50 and 75/25 to figure out which I prefer) a bunch of premix (of the ones I have tried so far they taste like arse) a few different kinds of clearos, mixing bottles, chargers, case, stand etc. I also made an impulse midnight purchase from fantazia for some TMA doublers (AMAZING compared to the HC arse juice) and some pretties (thank you ladies - everything I received was amazingly packed, right down to the little sparkles which are somewhere in my carpet!).

Am loving being a vaper, from the moment I opened my V2's I have not touched a single smoke or felt like I wanted one. I still have three quarters of a pack of analogs in my hand bag, lonely and forgotten - which will shortly be destined for the bin. Peeps at work thought the V2's were strange, should have seen their faces when I arrived with my rainbow spinner :grins:

Although this is my first post (or should I say essay) I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who participate. Even though I have not spoken to any of you [apart from Essie tonight - thanks again!] reading your stories, .comghing at your jokes, scowling at your arguments - has all helped me stay on track and feel like I am apart of something. Your community is welcoming even from the outside browsing as a guest.

That's it from me - Me thinks you've had to read enough!

Nox :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Cjac

Cjac New Member

Welcome aboard. Nice avatar!

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Welcome Nox. Well you're certainly familiar with official AVF terminology, as you talk about "arse juice" like an old hand. It's when you start .comghing at the arguments instead of scowling you know there's no turning back. :D

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I guess the lingo rubs off after spending so much time reading reviews and such on here... But the term really does hit the nail on the head for a couple of those juices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. jasneskis

jasneskis New Member

Welcome nox.

17. carmelbro

carmelbro New Member

Welcome Nox

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. lieberson

lieberson New Member

Welcome, newcomers :) :) :)

Nox, careful of that arse juice... It may be another's favourite baaaaaahaha

19. striker

striker New Member

Hi all. I'm a newbie (friend of Maggie) and attended the Adelaide Meet last weekend. Had a great time and look forward to more meets in the future.
    Thanks to all those who gave me stuff to start vaping. I can't remember all the names, but you know who you were that helped me out. There's lots to learn and hope to contribute to the forums here. Problem is I'm still finding my way around everything, but guess I will soon.

20. Isis Grace

Isis Grace New Member